Mueller needs help!!!!

You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms.
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Suprem Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms.
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retardshave had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in theSenate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during he midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took offic
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to tem in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent sols that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering