She is out of YOUR League or is she?

Good call! I kind of figured that when I saw the avatar had a statue pissing on you! Shows tremendous restraint! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
  • Old-T
  • 08-24-2011, 09:10 AM
You know yourself well, but add generous and great conversationalist and that bumps you up to a 9 or more. You are a wonderful gentleman to spend time with and I still have a hobby crush! Originally Posted by M A X
You were definately the best part of my recent trip. The time went much too fast.
SL. . . Haven't gotten the famous upside down BJ from Naomi. However, have gotten it from another famous BJ lady. Now where did I put that video on my computer? Originally Posted by shorty

Shorty I think the same lady hooked me up as we'll
RRabbit. . .
I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Originally Posted by acp5762
I was joking about your avatar!?
I was joking about your avatar!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh, ok. It's a statue pouring water from an urn. It's not pissing on me, lol. It's funny how you see stuff like that, lol.
Oh, ok. It's a statue pouring water from an urn. It's not pissing on me, lol. It's funny how you see stuff like that, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
You know ACP, you could have really given me shit about me joking with you. But you did NOT! And that was my point! Your a stud!

You know ACP, you could have really given me shit about me joking with you. But you did NOT! And that was my point! Your a stud!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh well thanks SL. I am a Peacefull Warrior.
Oh well thanks SL. I am a Peacefull Warrior. Originally Posted by acp5762
Same here ACP, untill certain dip shits start pissing on me! LOL
Same here ACP, untill certain dip shits start pissing on me! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
lets hope they've been banned, lol
lets hope they've been banned, lol Originally Posted by acp5762

If not, it will be inevitable! My dad use to say, "I can't stop them from coming, but I'll slow their departure!"
If not, it will be inevitable! My dad use to say, "I can't stop them from coming, but I'll slow their departure!" Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lol, They may walk in but they'll limp out right.
Lol, They may walk in but they'll limp out right. Originally Posted by acp5762
EXACTLY! LOL