Sarah Palin "seriously interested" in 2016 bid

And Stumpy the Inbred Chimp makes still more entries in his daily journal. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Caught any trouser trout today stump broke hankering?
I voted for Bush for both terms but voted against Sarah Palin. Anyone that doesn't understand that she is a problem would be someone who would have drunk the Kool Aide. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
That would be J.D. Barleycorn and he drinks it by the gallon!
What? You're admitting that your fabulous prescient skills are a fraud, you pretentious Yankee jackass? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OK, now you've completely lost me, salty boy.

I point out that you haven't reviewed a woman in nearly five years and your response means ... what exactly?

Connect the dots for us, salty boy.
OK, now you've completely lost me, salty boy.

I point out that you haven't reviewed a woman in nearly five years and your response means ... what exactly?

Connect the dots for us, salty boy.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Does it still surprise you that you always find yourself lost, you pretentious Yankee jackass?

Caught any trouser trout today stump broke hankering? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your perverse desires are disturbing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Does it still surprise you that you always find yourself lost, you pretentious Yankee jackass? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm not always lost.

In fact, I only get lost trying to follow your "logic". So does everyone else.

Is that what you think is a winning strategy? Post something so inane that no one knows how to respond?

Yeah, that will work.
Does it still surprise you that you always find yourself lost, you pretentious Yankee jackass?

Your perverse desires are disturbing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL mine? You are the fly fisherman looking for big worms in fly's stump broke the trouser trout fly fisherman.
LOL mine? You are the fly fisherman looking for big worms in fly's stump broke the trouser trout fly fisherman. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are the one who chose to air your dirty laundry on a SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You are the one who chose to air your dirty laundry on a SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the one admitting emoticons made you want to fish big worms from fly's and want something white and salty. Your dirty laundry is twisting in the wind stump broke.
You are the one admitting emoticons made you want to fish big worms from fly's and want something white and salty. Your dirty laundry is twisting in the wind stump broke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You chose the emoticons to represent you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You chose the emoticons to represent you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO Well this is enough Hi jacking the thread for me.
You know what I haven't read on this thread? Any solid, concrete, truthful problems with Sarah Palin running for president. I read slanders and lies, insults, and pipedreams but has anyone been able to put anything down that is real and a disqualifier? Other than the fact that she makes liberal dicks strivel up.
liberal dicks strivel up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is "strivel up" a medical condition?

Why does it only happen to "liberal dicks?"

And how do you know so much about "liberal dicks?"
Because he reads your posts?

(bigkotex smilicon added for emphasis)
You know what I haven't read on this thread? Any solid, concrete, truthful problems with Sarah Palin running for president. I read slanders and lies, insults, and pipedreams but has anyone been able to put anything down that is real and a disqualifier? Other than the fact that she makes liberal dicks strivel up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If she would make anyone's dick shrivel up is reason not to run.
Everyone who doesn't have a snowball's chance should stay the fuck away from declaring their candidacy. That includes Romney, Palin and Huckabee. All 3 ran previously and couldn't get the job done.