another warning shot from mother nature....

This is so typical of LexiLiar! He clearly was the first to reference I'va's "dick." Originally Posted by bigtex
And you "conveniently" ignore his "screen name" ... "i'va biggen"

Based on his posts and lame (intellectually bankrupt) responses ... he is clearly not referencing the amount of "gray matter" between his ears .....

.. so EVERY TIME HE POSTS HE "BRINGS IT UP"!!!!!!

Now, BigTits, please don't tell me you drive a "monster" truck, too?
please don't tell me you drive a "monster" truck, too? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Quite frankly, it has never been a consideration.

But I have jumped from a plane. Airborne!

Is it now time for you to return to your cage?

If so, !
Lexie lacking is just wanting a reason to waye his little fists,stomp his little feet get red in the face screeching look at meeee ....
... just wanting a reason to waye his little fists,stomp his little feet get red in the face screeching look at meeee .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... talking to yourself in the mirror again, are you?

You would post anything to attempt a refocus of the topic and your epic fail:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
But he keeps coming back for more ....

Here it is again ..(you gave me another chance to show your are dumb):

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...e-to-ice-loss#

.."the observed "rebounding" effect (of the Earth's crust) is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost."

More and more .... But you don't get tired of being the fool, do you?
... talking to yourself in the mirror again, are you?

You would post anything to attempt a refocus of the topic and your epic fail:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
But he keeps coming back for more ....

Here it is again ..(you gave me another chance to show your are dumb):

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...e-to-ice-loss#

.."the observed "rebounding" effect (of the Earth's crust) is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost."

More and more .... But you don't get tired of being the fool, do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do know your thread leads to a error message don't you fool? Keep posting the same shit over and over and over. Like a damn parrot. Look at meeee. Look at meee.
No one wants to challenge my numbers...(you can't) I like to watch you try.
No one wants to challenge my numbers...(you can't) I like to watch you try. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They can't (won't) challenge facts based on math. Besides ...

.. when he doesn't know what "10 x" means how do you expect him to cube?

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/...se-to-ice-loss

"But what we found when we compared the ice loss to the uplift was that they didn’t tally—something else had to be happening to be pushing the solid Earth up at such a phenomenal rate.

No problem Iva-Little-One.
They can't (won't) challenge facts based on math. Besides ...

.. when he doesn't know what "10 x" means how do you expect him to cube?

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/...se-to-ice-loss

"But what we found when we compared the ice loss to the uplift was that they didn’t tally—something else had to be happening to be pushing the solid Earth up at such a phenomenal rate.

No problem Iva-Little-One. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Here is something else for you to whine about lexie lacking

A question Scientists might ask "is the uplift recorded by GPS be caused by something other than ice loss" Neid said " This is unlikely as prior to ice shelf collapse and ice unloading GPS showed no uplift at all".

NASA concurred the GPS data showed this happening in the last 15 years.

FYI Greenland is rising faster than the Antarctic.

I've been tracking global weather since 2007, and I've been studying weather related data since then.

Seriously, if you believe that the planet is getting warmer, and that we're behind it, you've been seriously fooled. In the Psychological Warfare world, we call that, "Being susceptible to propaganda."

Why do I say that?

The actual science, and data, point to the planet getting colder. Yes, you heard that right... we're actually in the beginning of a mini ice age.

But wait! You'd wonder, "How could you say that?" After all, the article that's posted in the beginning of this thread talks about a glacier that's disappearing. These man made global warming nut cases love to have orgasms over the western Antarctic ice, and the associated melt...

Now check this out... here's the fact that they DON'T talk about...

The fact that the vast majority of the Antarctic Ice Sheet... the rest of the ice covering Antarctica... is actually GROWING!

Let's put this in perspective. This recently LONG winter, there were periods where Florida was the only state where it wasn't cold. Imagine someone pointing to Florida, and arguing that since Florida was warm, the rest of the United States was also warm... when in fact the rest of the continental United States was either shivering or outright freezing.

The article also relies on computer models...

Computer models that can't get the next day's weather correct... computer models that have been proven wrong year after year after year with regards to long range weather forecasting.

Sea Level rise my arse.

Sea levels have actually began to decline effective the winter of 09/10, possibly a year earlier than that.

One of the reasons some of our research stations down there have stilts, is so that they could raise the station each year... this is because the "ground" aka ice... is raising as a result of the Antarctic Ice sheet actually getting thicker.

The cold hard reality is that the majority of the Antarctic Ice sheets, which includes 90% of the world's glaciers, is GROWING and EXPANDING.

This is also true elsewhere in the world, where the glaciers that are shrinking are getting more attention than the greater number of glaciers, both undiscovered and known, that are growing.

Ever since I started to track long range global weather, the following has happened:

* Ski season has opened earlier in the year, and have closed later on the other side of the season...

* Canals in Europe have started to freeze... like what they normally did during the last mini ice age...

* Cold/freeze records have been shattering cold/freeze records that have been standing between 100 to 200 years... this beats the "hot records" set during the summer when it comes to how long the previous record was standing. Two centuries ago, we were in the last mini ice age...

* The Arctic Ice sheet has trended towards the larger end of the scale... with last year's melt being the shortest melt since recording began...

* Record colds/lows have been making inroads during the summer months, when record warmth would normally dominate...

* There had been an absence in global warming... in fact, average global temperatures have been declining... month for month... each year I've tracked long range global weather...

The list goes on, but I have seen nothing of substance to convince me that the planet is "getting warmer," and that we're "behind it."

The article says that the effects will play out on the scale of centuries... those of us that are sure of the data are saying that the mini-ice age is either here, or about to be here.

Do people not see why these people keep making projections that'll take place when we're either too old and don't care... or are dead? By the time they're proven wrong, they'd already have received their grant money, made a name for themselves, and would be dead and not have to worry about having to explain how wrong they were.

Ever since 2007, I've been arguing that winters will start earlier, be colder, last longer, and end later in the year, with summer getting weaker and fall and spring getting colder.

That's precisely what has happened. We wouldn't have received the cold winter we recently had if it weren't for the Arctic Ice Sheet, which was supposed to be gone by now.

2014 had been named as a good demarcation for the beginning of a new ice age. That's no accident.

There's a proven correlation between solar sunspot activity and climate on earth. The more active the solar sunspot cycle is, the warmer the planet becomes. The least active the sunspot cycle is, the colder the planet becomes.

There are two periods of low sunspot activity that coincided with the two main installments of the last mini ice age... the Maunder Minimum and the Dalton Minimum. Both matched prolonged, extremely cold periods.

Guess what our sun is doing? It's doing the exact same thing it did before it entered one of these minimums. The mathematical cycles that the different types of ice age cycles follow have all converged to our current period of time.

We're not just due for a mini ice age, which we have just entered, but we're also due a mega ice age.

Solar sun spot activity is about to go quiet, and solar physicists are predicting that the planet is going to be really cold for the next few decades... with the effects lasting for the rest of our lives.

Historic trends don't lie. Just as we know that it's going to get cold before winter arrives, we're in the part of a larger cycle that dictates that our winters will continue to get longer and colder.

There has been an absence of increase of average global temperatures since the late '90s. CO2 has continued to go up. CO2 isn't even the main greenhouse gas... that's water vapor (approximately 95% of the green house gasses), and that's on the sun and the oceans. Mother nature provides over 93% of the CO2 sent into the atmosphere.

If you breakdown our industrial emissions, you'd find that CO2 is insignificant compared to the real pollutants, which includes combinations of oxygen and nitrogen, oxygen and sulfur, etc... but you don't see the media bitching about these other emissions...

Just CO2, which had existed in larger concentrations in this planet's past, before humans came into existence. In fact, the rise of CO2 happens after temperature rise... not the other way around...

The above are scientific facts that contradict those that claim that humans are behind "global warming."

"Climate Change" is a term that was hijacked to replace "Global Warming." There's no argument that the climate has always been changing... that it has changed before our existence, and it'll change long after we cease to exist.

The argument is on whether or not humans are impacting the climate. There's no scientific proof that humans are causing the planet to get warmer... Mother Nature has proven that with the absence of rise in average global temperatures since the late '90s.

Science doesn't support the man made global warming theory... over 30,000 scientists signed a petition to disagree with the "man made global warming" theory, 9,000 + of these scientists hold doctoral degrees. These PhD scientists outnumber the UN scientists, who never really were in a consensus.

If Man Made Global Warming was "real," why even change to a new term? If it was "fact," it'd be easy to just stick with "Global Warming." The name change does more to harm the global warming argument than to help it.

Again, we're a year or two into a new mini-ice age. The planet is getting cooler, not warmer, over the long run (long term trend). This year's predicted El-Nino event isn't going to change that fact.
^^^What he said^^^
Snort.
LittleEva-English dictionary: "Snort" means "I don't understand what he posted."

LittleEva-English dictionary: "Snort" means "I don't understand what he posted."

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wrong again dull knife it is a snort of disgust. So you just admitted you didn't understand what I posted.
Global cooling is not a problem. We'll just get everyone to leave their doors open and heat the outdoors....of course we will have long since given up on coal and oil for energy. So we will only have light and electricity during the daytime.
We'll just get everyone to leave their doors open and heat the outdoors.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Particularly Iva-A-Little-One's so when he exercising his 1st Amend rights to "snort" it will fill the atmosphere with more hot air.

He's lost this argument .. so all he has are "snorts" and "snicks"!

And of course, switching the "focus" to the Arctic and away from the South Pole!