information

yes ive had a few tell me they don't want to go on here because of this crap going on.
I see one steady and shes solo and wont come on here, I tried to get her on here she wont do it because of this stuff .

cowboy u make good points, I use tinyeye and look at the pics I see fake im done.
i close in find one i like and that's where i stay
i don't like doing a jb and doing a drunk calling fest on bp like he did all the time
I also know one good poster on here that has 35 + reviews that has had bp girls at his place and they look at this board and he shows them the reviews of her

IMO gee that never happens does it?
i got to get in shower im off to utr baby, cant be late, i may swing by ac tonight just to talk to osd lol
hes gonna be there
his night
i got to get in shower im off to utr baby, cant be late, i may swing by ac tonight just to talk to osd lol
hes gonna be there
his night Originally Posted by bjwstw
I don't think he'll be there.
Everyone should decide for himself how to manage screening and personal information, but ...

I really don't understand the continuing diatribe expressed here against the VP system. As we have discussed thoroughly in recent threads, almost everybody agrees that it is not that difficult to become a VP (with or without help from "corrupt" individuals), and that the title carries no guarantee. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

And i can't speak for everyone, but not once have i ever been asked for any personal info from a provider. And that goes for VL, who i did visit on one occasion. But then, that was before XY got involved with her. Make of it what you will.

Two references is all i've ever been asked to provide. So for the most part, the girls here are only a threat to your personal information if you choose to give it to them. Originally Posted by Doove
Same here. I've never given personal info to anyone to make an appointment. A hobby phone# and eccie handle is all. And references for some. I think there's a bit of an over reaction going on. If you want to throw all VP's under the bus that's your right. But don't fool yourself into thinking BP is a haven of safety.
I know 3 hmm 4 that wouldn't see me unless I provided name address place of employment etc
IJS Originally Posted by bjwstw
I've never had to do that and I wouldn't.
  • Doove
  • 12-14-2013, 07:06 PM
doove, no not at all man.

read the novel, and see the details how many of these had handlers etc
youre not getting it Originally Posted by bjwstw
You have no idea of what i get and what i don't.

I don't care about xy and his personal work nonsense youre talking about, don't know and don't care
That doesn't surprise me. You mention that maybe he talks shit about providers for a reason, and then you turn the other way when his lack of credibility which calls into question your claim is pointed out to you.

His talking shit about people is the rule, not the exception. If there's now a reason for it, i'm guessing it would be the first time.

As far as your insisting that i "read the novel", i'll simply point out that if we listened only to what OJ had to say, there'd be no doubt as to his innocence, would there?
Gosh Doove. You are really carrying the torch for the mods on this one. Are you getting any free or low cost pussy out of this? I hope so.
  • Doove
  • 12-15-2013, 05:32 AM
Gosh Doove. You are really carrying the torch for the mods on this one. Are you getting any free or low cost pussy out of this? I hope so. Originally Posted by Bushman69
I stood up for the mods when GP was the one being the ass, so....

Besides, my comments ain't about the mods, they're about XY. If someone like Jack was going on and on attacking the mods, i'd likely not say a word.
I got no issue with the mods on this one they have to do what they need to do and if they get free pussy that's their business, what do I care.
dove, back on topic, is obamacare the answer/
lol
  • Doove
  • 12-15-2013, 06:25 AM
dove, back on topic, is obamacare the answer/
lol Originally Posted by bjwstw

Need i say more?
It is possible to question the credibility/motivation/ethics of the confession/novel/outing without necessarily defending everything that the Mods do.
I got no issue with the mods on this one they have to do what they need to do and if they get free pussy that's their business, what do I care. Originally Posted by bjwstw
ummm.... that's an issue that involves everyone here. No one has made the point but why would a provider come to this board or stay here if they have to give freebies to certain people? Their safety and livelihood is in question if they're under threat to "play ball." The information presented here, both good and bad, would be even more filtered. Sure providers run away from this board and some stay with their GPS. Why?

Do I trust XY's info? I don't trust anyone period. Yet these are very serious allegations if true though I'm not suggesting they are. From what I've heard, it's happened before and women were fucking beaten and threatened.
doove well done, lol