CLIMATE CHANGE THREAD, get used to it...

Somebody wake up ekim, we're all headed up to the north pole to club baby seals to feed the poor starving polar bears!
Good Times, Good Times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdItN4mr7Q
The latest chart 120 years with 60 been warner BUT wait the Earth is 6 BILLION or so years old , I'm not a math guy but ,,,,,,climate change is for IDIOTS

Climate change threads still going HARD I see lmfao..... ^^^ say are you doing anything about "Climate Change" or just acting irrational on this Hooker board and with the other side that doesn't believe what yous believe in?

Get out there Make a change in the world!! hehehe
Can't argue with idiots, Cendell. They'll drags you down to their level and beats you with experience.
Yeah, we ain't done 0zombies. We are just getting started. Just you watch...

@ 1:15 check it out. Then go back and watch it all... BOOMER BITCHES so scared, you won't let this video post... It will get a lot worse till the election and probably from now on.

screwtube sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PASEdFaDig

Climate change threads still going HARD I see lmfao..... ^^^ say are you doing anything about "Climate Change" or just acting irrational on this Hooker board and with the other side that doesn't believe what yous believe in?

Get out there Make a change in the world!! hehehe Originally Posted by Cendell M
U's cant c shiot xcpt a bely buton

Can't argue with idiots, Cendell. They'll drags you down to their level and beats you with experience. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

the only experience ur getting is the fapping kind.
Yeah, we ain't done 0zombies. We are just getting started. Just you watch...

@ 1:15 check it out. Then go back and watch it all... BOOMER BITCHES so scared, you won't let this video post... It will get a lot worse till the election and probably from now on.

screwtube sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PASEdFaDig

Originally Posted by Redhot1960

watched part of it at 1:13.

interesting footage of comet slamming into the sun and causing the sun to emit a coronal mass ejection.
Did yous cum?

Yous do realize that isn’t footage at all, but animations created in somebody’s basement likely. Maybe yous don’t.

That’s the problem with the Trumpholian.... most of them are too stupid to know the difference and the others are too fucked up to explains it ..,

What say oebsy/Rexsy?
Did yous cum?

Yous do realize that isn’t footage at all, but animations created in somebody’s basement likely. Maybe yous don’t.

That’s the problem with the Trumpholian.... most of them are too stupid to know the difference and the others are too fucked up to explains it ..,

What say oebsy/Rexsy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Sounds like you explained the exact definition Of the lefty liberal dems...in a nut shell. Js.....
The exact definitions?

Did you likes the “footage” of the comet colliding into the planet?
watched part of it at 1:13.

interesting footage of comet slamming into the sun and causing the sun to emit a coronal mass ejection. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The exact definitions?

Did you likes the “footage” of the comet colliding into the planet? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

your ignorance is showing hoe hoe.

the footage was of a comet crashing into our Sun, not a planet.

that wasn't an animation but from a live footage taken from a telescope monitoring the sun.

live clip at 1:24:09.

you should see a black circle blotting out the sun. this is the most common standoff method used to observe the Sun's corona activity.
The exact definitions?

Did you likes the “footage” of the comet colliding into the planet? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yous know what i would like better? If a comet or asteroid collided into you. Hows that for an answer

Go help change the climate .... Be useful LOL. I'll be right here watching and waiting for that to happen

#TRUMP2020 LOL to get impeached and re elected will be CLASSIC THEN HAVE YOUS A MELTDOWN
#WAITING #ITWILLHAPPEN #SUCKITUPBUTTERCUP

Silly HOE
Can't argue with idiots, Cendell. They'll drags you down to their level and beats you with experience. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
IF yous say so sweet cheeks
IF yous say so sweet cheeks Originally Posted by Cendell M
So yous are a climate denier? Or do yous have an inability to properly express yourself?

Seems like the latter, young lady.

And thanks for the well wishes. I hopes your business is good, but from what I'm reading it looks like you've been seeing a lot of crazies. That's right, girl. Looks like yous are fucking nuts.

Be careful or yous will wind up with assteroids!