Where the "deficits do not matter" mentality came. RR

As Yogi Berra Would Say, Arguing With WTF Is Like Deja Vu All Over Again! Originally Posted by lustylad
True that!

It's like a never-ending whack-a-mole game. After someone debunks one of his go-to talking points, he pivots back to any of a number of previously debunked talking points!

Hey, Bambino! Welcome back!

(I'm FKA "CaptainMidnight." Decided it was time for a handle change, since it's probably been over 65 years since I was a fan of the Captain Midnight comic books.)
I see Professor Poofter hasn’t got any smarter in 3 months!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, he still thinks he can wave a magic libtard revisionist wand and make Ronnie's stellar economic record go "poof"!

Welcome back, bam!
True that!

It's like a never-ending whack-a-mole game. After someone debunks one of his go-to talking points, he pivots back to any of a number of previously debunked talking points!

(I'm FKA "CaptainMidnight." Decided it was time for a handle change, since it's probably been over 65 years since I was a fan of the Captain Midnight comic books.) Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian
I’ve made a change too. I wear Sketchers now instead of New Balance. Way cooler!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 05:41 PM
I see Professor Poofter hasn’t got any smarted in 3 months!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
And you seemed to have learned little to nothing from your ban!

Normally I would respond in kind but I know how you Trumpers like to hit the rtm...so I'll just give you a friendly reminder. You can not call posters insulting names...heck lustylad got in trouble for posting a family photo.

So be aware of the new changes, I'd hate to see you get banned again!

() Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian

Welcome back, bam! Originally Posted by lustylad
He won't be here long the way he is posting! Can't stay on topic, calling other posters offensive names. Poor guy needs a Dale Carnegie course.
And you seemed to have learned little to nothing from your ban!

Normally I would respond in kind but I know how you Trumpers like to hit the rtm...so I'll just give you a friendly reminder. You can not call posters insulting names...heck lustylad got in trouble for posting a family photo.

So be aware of the new changes, I'd hate to see you get banned again!

He won't be here long the way he is posting! Can't stay on topic, calling other posters offensive names. Poor guy needs a Dale Carnegie course. Originally Posted by WTF
I actually took the Dale Carnegie course. How to make friends and influence people. I aced it!!!! You’re pushing 70 and still immature. Sad. Hit the RTM. Then have a dish of spaghetti.

BAHAHAHAHA
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 06:06 PM
Sure thing, why don't we just look at a graph that goes all the way back to George Washington's day, shall we?

Still think Ronnie started it all?

Let's see... FDR was our 32nd President from 1933-1945, while Ronnie was Number 40 from 1981-89.

So what are you gonna argue now, that 32 doesn't come before 40? Originally Posted by lustylad
Please explain how SS and Medicare effected debt and deficits during George Washington's presidency?

Have you ever heard of the term "comparing apples to 🍊's"

That is about where you've landed.

How about you provide a gross national debt graph.

Such as the one I've linked.

Oh that's right...you're on of those Reagan worshipers who think certain debt does not matter!

Which is kinda what this thread is about....definitely why w we are where we are.
...I'll just give you a friendly reminder. You can not call posters insulting names... Originally Posted by WTF
Huh? Are you "insulted" to be mistaken for a Professor? I just wish you could engage in intelligent discourse like one!
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 06:12 PM
I actually took the Dale Carnegie course. How to make friends and influence people. I aced it!!!! You’re pushing 70 and still immature. Sad. Hit the RTM. Then have a dish of spaghetti.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
70? Immature. Are you still trying to insult and have yet to make a post contributing to the topic!

This is a new time and place Bambino, try and see if you can abide by the new enforcement of the old rules.
70? Immature. Are you still trying to insult and have yet to make a post contributing to the topic!

This is a new time and place Bambino, try and see if you can abide by the new enforcement of the old rules. Originally Posted by WTF
You’ve done it on my first post. Are you senile too? Really, just float away. Your game is gone. If you ever had one. Get yourself some noodles.

BAHAHAHAHA
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 06:20 PM
You’ve done it on my first post. Are you senile too? Really, just float away. Your game is gone. If you ever had one. Get yourself some noodles.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
You're hijacking the thread bambino....do you have anything relevant to post about concerning the thread topic?
You're hijacking the thread bambino....do you have anything relevant to post about concerning the thread topic? Originally Posted by WTF
You don’t either. You and YR never do. Is this another one of your public RTMs? Followed by an RTM?
Hit the RTM. Then have a dish of spaghetti. Originally Posted by bambino
Speaking of spaghetti, here's a great recipe for making it in an Instant Pot. Quick and yummy!

https://www.thekitchn.com/instant-pot-spaghetti-264230
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2022, 06:28 PM
I see Professor Poofter hasn’t got any smarted in 3 months!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Huh? Are you "insulted" to be mistaken for a Professor? I just wish you could engage in intelligent discourse like one! Originally Posted by lustylad
He was calling me a faggot.

A Professor Faggot.

Now I'm not sure if you want to go back to the good ole days where we slung this nonsense around nonstop but I do not.

So hopefully bambino can get the same memo you got for posting that non-compliant picture.

No since in getting banned from eccie like his hero was from Twitter!
He was calling me a faggot.

A Professor Faggot.

Now I'm not sure if you want to go back to the good ole days where we slung this nonsense around nonstop but I do not.

So hopefully bambino can get the same memo you got for posting that non-compliant picture.

No since in getting banned from eccie like his hero was from Twitter! Originally Posted by WTF
You just called yourself one. Nobody called you that. But thanks for clearing things up.
You're hijacking the thread bambino....do you have anything relevant to post about concerning the thread topic? Originally Posted by WTF
Which one?

As Texas Contrarian said, you keep whiplashing from one topic to another so often we all need to wear neck braces!