American Women and Getting Paid

• WTF
  • 04-06-2011, 12:56 PM
! But I do have a very close, and wealthy, friend/lover who is always there when my back is against a wall. All I have to do is text 'Uncle' and he will make a deposit. That's a very nice thing to have, and again, his way of showing that he cares for me.

." Originally Posted by ClairJordan
That is debatable. My parents used to help me out when I was a kid because they cared for me, they quit helping me out in order for me to become a man because they cared for me. The only way you learn to hit pressure shots , is by hitting pressure shots. The is no 'uncle' carrying your bag letting you hit mulligans. You ever walked on a curb with a six inch drop? Try it on a twenty story building. Big difference.

Many folks get manipulated with guilt trips. I suspect I am not the only gent on this board that has been party to this ruse.

I think Beyonce was singing about getting it on your own.
!

But I am pretty much with Beyonce:
"The clothes I'm wearing: I bought it!
The car I'm driving: I bought it!
The house I live in: I bought it!
I depend on me." Originally Posted by ClairJordan
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2011, 01:06 PM
No, you cheeky git, I didn't misquote you...I picked a specific part of what you quoted. YOU are talking about one chunk of text, whilst I'M talking about another. There 'aint no "some" in my bit geezer...only yours.
Back to you bending over......or maybe tomorrow. I'm tired tonight and off to bed. Night xxxx

btw...WTF, you realize that I'm mostly just toying with you to see how many different conversations you can have in one thread right lol Originally Posted by Camille
I thought you wanted folks to be damn sure I wan't lumping you into that stone age thinking!

A man pays for dinner and a woman cooks and cleans for her man! I betcha if we took a survey there would be different parts of the past each sex would want to continue to grasp on to!
I suspect I am not the only gent on this board that hasn't been party to this ruse. Originally Posted by WTF
Wow man...did you spill your beer on that one? I think you got tangled up in some double negatives.
A man pays for dinner and a woman cooks and cleans for her man! Originally Posted by WTF
Now we're talking!!
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Wow man...did you spill your beer on that one? I think you got tangled up in some double negatives. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
I stand corrected!

Now we're talking!! Originally Posted by Rudyard K
These so called modern day women like one tradition way more than some others!
I got the perfect website for Leah:

http://www.whatsyourprice.com/
I got the perfect website for Naomi:

http://www.whatsyourprice.com/ Originally Posted by pjorourke
Fixed that for ya!

Wow! I wonder how many active members they have. I like this.
well Leah started the thread.
Wow! I wonder how many active members they have. I like this. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I don't know, but according to P.T. Barnum, "There's a sucker born every minute"
I don't know, but according to P.T. Barnum, "There's a sucker born every minute" Originally Posted by pjorourke
Funny thing that in Los Angeles men seem to want you to pay for dinner and have sex with you as a tip...
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Funny thing that in Los Angeles men seem to want you to pay for dinner and have sex with you as a tip... Originally Posted by CarlaBrazil
Well at least you can find out how big a tipper he is!
Well at least you can find out how big a tipper he is! Originally Posted by WTF
That's the only funny thing I can recall you saying........
Funny thing that in Los Angeles men seem to want you to pay for dinner and have sex with you as a tip... Originally Posted by CarlaBrazil
isn`t that because they are all hollywood regisseurs and that is the way how to get into one of their movies? The "couch" so its called? (lol)
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2011, 07:49 AM
That's the only funny thing I can recall you saying........ Originally Posted by Marshall

Sounds like your memory is shorter than your weenie