Who will win the Game of Thrones?

what's everyones take on Dany...
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'd fuck her. Wouldn't be the first time I stuck my dick in crazy.
Okay ending they made to much effort to "Continue " by not "killing off more players " ^^ I gree with Gnadfly fuck her first then """""
Or even ,, Jon Snow BBQ, or Dragon fly's off with blondie's body and Jon kicking with a witness
So when is PETA going to sue HBO for causing Ghost to lose his ear in the battle against the Night King?

asking for a furry friend.

Jon Snow knows how to use a knife.
i have been re-watching each episode several times during the weeks. i've watched the finale 3 times by now. anyone else re-watching each episode?

i wonder what HBO will do now that the show has ended? after a week do they drop it or milk it? i lost my bet on who sits on the Throne but i'll bet i'm right on HBO milking this.

wouldn't surprise me if HBO in the near future begins to re-broadcast the entire series. this time probably weekly, unlikely they would do a marathon anytime soon.

in other news .. Former F1 3 time champ Nikki Lauda died today at 70. given his injuries from that crash in 1976 70 was probably about as good as you could expect.

3-time Formula 1 champion Niki Lauda dies

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/3-time-...023441573.html
i have been re-watching each episode several times during the weeks. i've watched the finale 3 times by now. anyone else re-watching each episode?

i wonder what HBO will do now that the show has ended? after a week do they drop it or milk it? i lost my bet on who sits on the Throne but i'll bet i'm right on HBO milking this.

wouldn't surprise me if HBO in the near future begins to re-broadcast the entire series. this time probably weekly, unlikely they would do a marathon anytime soon.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

rumor has it theres supposed to be a prequel to the series.

and possibly 2 spinoffs from the series.
Or a movie Like Deadwood spin off ,,,,,
rumor has it theres supposed to be a prequel to the series.

and possibly 2 spinoffs from the series. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

reports say the prequel will be set 1,000 years before the current events. not sure if that's far enough in the past of the timeline but it could allow the show to explore the Children of the Forest, the beginning of the Night King (which the Children created) and the war that caused the alliance between humans and the Children, and the creation of the wall.

done right this story line could be a good followup to GOT.
So who was the sole person on the forum who predicted Bran would become king?

I believe John said "Screw you" to those who sentenced him to the Night's Watch and left to live with the Wildlings.
Since the Wall is melted and there's no Wights to keep out anymore, there's no need for the Night Watch (as someone may have pointed out). The imp/panel knew this.
So who was the sole person on the forum who predicted Bran would become king?

I believe John said "Screw you" to those who sentenced him to the Night's Watch and left to live with the Wildlings. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

that's the way i saw it. and about that "take no wife .." bullshit

BAHHAAAAAA
well. guess who doesn't like GOT? Sandy from the Bronx and fucktardahountus

BAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ocasio-co...164913999.html

AOC, Warren disappointed by 'Game of Thrones' finale: 'Ugh, this was written by men'

what fucking cunts these two are. Sansa .. a WOMAN .. is Queen of the now independent North, yet they object to a crippled white boi being King of the SIX kingdoms. Go figure.
So who was the sole person on the forum who predicted Bran would become king? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That would be me. I went with the Vegas odds from the start.
I just watched the final again.

I think they ended it in about the best fashion they could.

I wouldn’t trust Bran as far as I could throw Hodar. “Brad the Broken” might worg into “Brad the Impaler”.