Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

This is the fucking stupidest thread I've seen in here in months.

I want to thank our newcomers for bring down the collective IQ of this forum.

We've often wondered, aloud at times, if it would be possible to lower the bar beneath such shining stars like IFFY, IBIdiot, JDIdiot and the third Stooge, LLIdiot. We've seen morons like Marshall come and go (In his case, every couple of months).

But I never thought we'd find a stupider place.

Congratulations! Yinz have dumbed down the dumbest place on ECCIE!

WOOOOOO!
This is the fucking stupidest thread I've seen in here in months.

I want to thank our newcomers for bring down the collective IQ of this forum.

We've often wondered, aloud at times, if it would be possible to lower the bar beneath such shining stars like IFFY, IBIdiot, JDIdiot and the third Stooge, LLIdiot. We've seen morons like Marshall come and go (In his case, every couple of months).

But I never thought we'd find a stupider place.

Congratulations! Yinz have dumbed down the dumbest place on ECCIE!

WOOOOOO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well thanks, this is from the Emeritus Dumb Ass of this forum. Yep, the dumbass that shared with everyone he's an AARP member. And, the stupid fuck was ripped off for years and he's getting ripped off now. Look, I'll cut this senile fucker a break, at least he's lucid enough to fuck hookers. Cut him a break.
Fact is, chubby, most of us were here BEFORE there was a political forum. Based on your activity and posting level, you're probably gay... At least as measured by your ridiculous premise.

EVERYONE is an AARP member at 50, idiot. I'm proud to be a member of AARP.

I love getting into the movies at night for what assholes like you pay during the day.

I love the fact that pissants like you think your balls are bigger than mine ... OR STRONGER.

And I especially love the fact that you are so fucking ignorant that you continue to make stupid statement after stupid statement. Tell me how I got ripped off for years! Please elucidate us all, kiddo.

You started this stupid conversation... Are you admitting that you're gay? Are you hating on gays? Are you saying that I'm OK because I cut more ass than you, even at my ADVANCED age? You'd be fucking shocked at what else I do boyo!

The fact is, you wish your Pop was like me... But you really would look stupider than you do to admit it. But I wouldn't touch your mother with a ten foot Pollack! Yinz gettin dat?

You are fast becoming the benchmark for DIPSHIT.

We've often wondered... if it would be possible to lower the bar beneath such shining stars like IFFY, IBIdiot, JDIdiot and the third Stooge, LLIdiot... Congratulations! Yinz have dumbed down the dumbest place on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey Assup, what's wrong with you? How could you leave CBJ7, Doofus, timpageboy, littledix and WTFuckmyface off your list of shining stars??? Do you want them to feel slighted??
Of course not. They can take care of themselves, boy.

Feel free to point your inexperienced little pee pee anywhere you like.

Great reviews, btw! One of these days, you'll wake up, a few hairs will sprout from your armpits, your squeaky little voice will start to change and you'll be on your way to manhood.

LMAO @. Feces flinging Pissburghers.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 09:21 AM
Face it, you couldn't cum anywhere. Those days are over for you, just like CJ's. You have no interest anymore. Originally Posted by bambino
I've never had any interest in cumming in your mouth. I was only going to do it, to shut you up. I was taking one for the eccie team!

You ever been to Rio or Amsterdam or Hong Kong or Medellin Colombia, just for a pussy vacation? Ask your Mom if you can come with us to Bangkok Thailand in a couple of months or Costa Rica or Buenos Aires Argentina and I will show you WTF a real spinner looks like.

I also will teach you that eccie is like any other eco system and though you may not like political forums (or more specific, liberals that have no reviews that post in the political section) or sharks they all have an important place in an eco system .... just like your dumbass and your kind has a place here. The Fat spinner review section for hillbilly coal miners
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 09:28 AM
I've never had any interest in cumming in your mouth. I was only going to do it, to shut you up. I was taking one for the eccie team!

You ever been to Rio or Amsterdam or Hong Kong or Medellin Colombia, just for a pussy vacation? Ask your Mom if you can come with us to Bangkok Thailand in a couple of months or Costa Rica or Buenos Aires Argentina and I will show you WTF a real spinner looks like.

I also will teach you that eccie is like any other eco system and though you may not like political forums (or more specific, liberals that have no reviews that post in the political section) or sharks they all have an important place in an eco system .... just like your dumbass has kind has a place here. The Fat spinner review section Originally Posted by WTF

these morons carp about reviews ?? read the reviews, and check the pics amishhogfucker posted ...the dude has a strong resolve for nasty pussy

these dudes have no idea who they are trying to impress with 3 reviews of portly pussy ...
these morons carp about reviews ?? read the reviews, and check the pics amishhogfucker posted ...the dude has a strong resolve for nasty pussy

these dudes have no idea who they are trying to impress with 3 reviews of portly pussy ... Originally Posted by CJ7
At least AG hobbies. You hobby vicariously through others. How pathetic you are.
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 10:12 AM
At least AG hobbies. You hobby vicariously through others. How pathetic you are. Originally Posted by bambino

who called you? go back and sit down, if anything you have to offer becomes necessary or relevant to the thread, someone will ring a bell and call you.

I also will teach you that eccie is like any other eco system and though you may not like political forums (or more specific, liberals that have no reviews that post in the political section) or sharks they all have an important place in an eco system .... just like your dumbass and your kind has a place here. The Fat spinner review section for hillbilly coal miners Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, Ive been to several of the places you've mentioned. Unlike you. Without googling, where is the Blue Marlin?
  • Old-T
  • 11-23-2013, 11:23 AM

Costa Rica. At least this one is.
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Yes, Ive been to several of the places you've mentioned. Unlike you. Without googling, where is the Blue Marlin? Originally Posted by bambino

Kona, Hawaii ... 52 footer, $2500 a day ... pussy is free at the bar ... No The Google needed ... got the Tshirt and the hat.

Kona, Hawaii ... 52 footer, $2500 a day ... pussy is free at the bar ... No The Google needed ... got the Tshirt and the hat. Originally Posted by CJ7
"no the google needed"! There's a fine sentence. BTW, the Blue Markin I was referring to is in Costa Rica. Now quick, where is the Pennisula Hotel?
Are you admitting that you're gay?

I really think you are on to something. Most liberals support gay marriage. Conservatives seek gay airport sex. They also like to drug test welfare recipients when they are in fact drug users themselves. The premise of this thread is hate- to belittle gay people. If I was a mod I would delete this post and ban hate monger bambi for life. If it's not a personal attack on a group of people I don't know what is.

Thankfully times are changing for the better. More and more states are legalizing gay marriage. Even the Pope says who is he to judge gays that are good people. These are all facts. Deal with it haters !!
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 12:00 PM
"no the google needed"! There's a fine sentence. BTW, the Blue Markin I was referring to is in Costa Rica. Now quick, where is the Pennisula Hotel? Originally Posted by bambino
yeah, I swiped "The Google" from Bush ... one of his more intellectual moments.

you could ask about geographical locations until you pass out, and NOBODY would be impressed.

continue