More guns = more homicides. Period.

• DSK
  • 10-12-2015, 08:13 AM
Ditto, shit monkey. Let's get this straight; you believe in a god that sees and knows all, but couldn't even be bothered to get creation right the first time, so he had to flood the earth and start over. Seems if he knew all and saw all, he could have gotten that shit right the first time, without the do-over. And then he impregnates his mother... with himself, since it's a trinity. You keep on believing though, you crazy ass bastard. Shit knows you believe in all kinds of other fucked up shit, why stop there. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You don't even make sense half the time, if you stopped to read your own bullshit.
You don't even make sense half the time, if you stopped to read your own bullshit. Originally Posted by DSK
Tell me which part doesn't make sense...
Tell me which part doesn't make sense... Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'll make it easy for you, wormser...

• DSK
  • 10-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Tell me which part doesn't make sense... Originally Posted by WombRaider
He gives people free will, they sinned and needed to be destroyed. He didn't fuckup, the people defied him.

The Trinity refers to Jesus, God, and the Holy Ghost. Mary is not a part of that.
Then of course it was a supernatural, immaculate conception which you are well aware of from your studies.
Then what is prayer... if we aren't chess pieces and he doesn't intervene, why pray at all? If he does intervene, why does he let the drunk who was driving live and the innocent person die? Why does the innocent child get leukemia and die? The truth is there's no explanation for anything. It just is.

If he's all knowing, he knowingly created man, fully aware of what we would become and the suffering we would endure. And he just watches this? And I'm so glad I have you to tell me what life is supposed to be

You really need to take a comparative religion course. Universities usually offer free courses to old farts like you. Take them up on it. Christianity is nothing but an amalgamation of earlier religions and cults. If you knew anything at all, you'd know that every civilization has a similar story of a creator and savior, etc. What's the common denominator among all those cultures? Human beings... Originally Posted by WombRaider
There's only one way to respond to this. You apparently are dealing with some serious issues when it comes to this subject.

Jim
He gives people free will, they sinned and needed to be destroyed. He didn't fuckup, the people defied him.

The Trinity refers to Jesus, God, and the Holy Ghost. Mary is not a part of that.
Then of course it was a supernatural, immaculate conception which you are well aware of from your studies. Originally Posted by DSK
If he's all knowing, he knew the way it would end up, so he is basically using us for humor because he knew we would fuck up and being that he rigged the game, the only way out is to bow down to him. What kind of sadistic shit is that? As for Mary, you fucking idiot, read what I said again. The trinity refers to three in one. So, he impregnated his future mother... With himself. Unless of course you're saying there is a fourth diety behind the grassy knoll.
There's only one way to respond to this. You apparently are dealing with some serious issues when it comes to this subject.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No, there are other ways to respond but you lack the knowledge to make a go of it. It's easier to just say I have issues than it is to actually confront the shortcomings of your belief system.
No, there are other ways to respond but you lack the knowledge to make a go of it. It's easier to just say I have issues than it is to actually confront the shortcomings of your belief system. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I have the knowledge. I just don't have the time or the desire to have a pissing battle with a skunk. Besides this is not the venue for a discussion of religious nature.

Jim
I have the knowledge. I just don't have the time or the desire to have a pissing battle with a skunk. Besides this is not the venue for a discussion of religious nature.

You have the time to respond to me 10 times a day. You've got the time. You don't have the intellectual ammo.
You have the time to respond to me 10 times a day. You've got the time. You don't have the intellectual ammo. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You don't have the intellect. Smart people don't pride themselves on how insulting and crude they can be, which is essentially what you do. You clash with just about every poster on here. So to get into a serious discussion with you is pointless.

Jim
You don't have the intellect. Smart people don't pride themselves on how insulting and crude they can be, which is essentially what you do. You clash with just about every poster on here. So to get into a serious discussion with you is pointless.

How the fuck would you know what smart people do?

That's a good one. You've never met anyone like me, shitbird, so don't try and lump me into one of your groups. I will debate you on religion any time any place. Bring it on...

The truth of the matter is that religion is easily debunked. There's no factual basis to it. I could even make the case that a Jesus figure never existed. He's never mentioned by any prominent historians of the time. You would think if someone was going around performing miracles, he would have at least merited a footnote in history. You don't want to get into a discussion with me about religion because you know it will end badly for you. You have no facts or real evidence on your side. It's all about taking something on faith, which is another word for bullshit.

That's a good one. You've never met anyone like me, shitbird, so don't try and lump me into one of your groups. I will debate you on religion any time any place. Bring it on...

The truth of the matter is that religion is easily debunked. There's no factual basis to it. I could even make the case that a Jesus figure never existed. He's never mentioned by any prominent historians of the time. You would think if someone was going around performing miracles, he would have at least merited a footnote in history. You don't want to get into a discussion with me about religion because you know it will end badly for you. You have no facts or real evidence on your side. It's all about taking something on faith, which is another word for bullshit.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a dense mutha fucker in addition to being a liar, aren't you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? You mendaciously omit that many if not most written accounts from that period have been lost to history and that Josephus does mention Jesus and that Mark, Matthew, Luke and John are, indeed, four historical accounts of Jesus' life that did survive the centuries, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Meanwhile, there is no factual basis for you having a brain, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The truth of the matter is that religion is easily debunked. There's no factual basis to it. I could even make the case that a Jesus figure never existed. He's never mentioned by any prominent historians of the time. You would think if someone was going around performing miracles, he would have at least merited a footnote in history. You don't want to get into a discussion with me about religion because you know it will end badly for you. You have no facts or real evidence on your side. It's all about taking something on faith, which is another word for bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You just proved my point. You are so impressed with yourself. You think you are smarter than everyone that crosses your path. You are so self absorbed you don't realize just how stupid you actually are. Why don't you ask the Mods if you can start your own Forum on Atheism and Religion then you can have your distorted debates all you want.

Jim
You're a dense mutha fucker in addition to being a liar, aren't you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? You mendaciously omit that many if not most written accounts from that period have been lost to history and that Josephus does mention Jesus and that Mark, Matthew, Luke and John are, indeed, four historical accounts of Jesus' life that did survive the centuries, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Meanwhile, there is no factual basis for you having a brain, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !