"Je Suis Nigeria"?

Funny coming from a lying sob who can't tell left from right , and can't spell. Keep on whacking and crying no balls. You are a pathetic whiner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's not much of an insult, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, considering it's an obvious lie and contains more punctuation errors than sentences.

Jesus, IBPullet! I think the raving meltdown you began before Thanksgiving is still in full rave.

You know what that makes, you, right, IBPullet?

That's right, a RAVER! (and someone who is probably pleading for his freedom right now, as he posts yet another defiant post suggesting illigitimacy in the animal kingdom).

I'va Biggen has brought you back to your knees (where you're at your best) so decisively that all you have left is "my spell check is better than yours."

The Monkey is now what defines YOU, IBPullet. In other words, IBFoghorn, your goose, I say, goose is cooked. Entirely, that is.

Adios mofo!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're guilty of being a pathological liar and engaging in other deviant behavior, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, but you've never been guilty of 'thinking', you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
That's not much of an insult, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, considering it's an obvious lie and contains more punctuation errors than sentences.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is your only fallback position no balls when you are a proven liar to try the punctuation and spelling ploy. Pick up your ass and slither away back under your rock. Keep on whacking no balls, and attend a spelling course. :
It is your only fallback position no balls when you are a proven liar to try the punctuation and spelling ploy. Pick up your ass and slither away back under your rock. Keep on whacking no balls, and attend a spelling course. : Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's not a "fallback position," Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts are obvious lies and have absolutely zero substance, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, there is nothing left to discuss but your perpetual stupidity and your inability to communicate using proper English, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
It's not a "fallback position," Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts are obvious lies and have absolutely zero substance, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, there is nothing left to discuss but your perpetual stupidity and your inability to communicate using proper English, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
No balls you are just a blundering buffoon the biggest amount of your posts are based on lies. The chimp you are so proud of is a lie and you know it. The last pathetic attempt on your part is a lie. You have zero credibility because of your dodge, duck, and deflect. You cannot answer a direct question, and you calling me stupid is a fucking joke coming from the DAOTY . Cry me a river no balls fucking loser, and keep on whacking no balls you stupid SOB
No balls you are just a blundering buffoon the biggest amount of your posts are based on lies. The chimp you are so proud of is a lie and you know it. The last pathetic attempt on your part is a lie. You have zero credibility because of your dodge, duck, and deflect. You cannot answer a direct question, and you calling me stupid is a fucking joke coming from the DAOTY . Cry me a river no balls fucking loser, and keep on whacking no balls you stupid SOB Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are perpetually stupid, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
You are perpetually stupid, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Translation: you are right i'va this is all I got same old blustering bullshit.
Translation: you are right i'va this is all I got same old blustering bullshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You are proving you are perpetually stupid, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences threefold.

You are proving you are perpetually stupid, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences threefold.
You are dumb as a stump no balls. other than plagiarizing something from WIKI ans spewing a shitload of insults there is nothing of substance to you. You are a minus in a group of pluses. However you are the pud pulling champ of the board. I should put your dumb fucking ass on ignore as you have nothing but hate and bullshit spewing from your well fucked ass.
You are dumb as a stump no balls. other than plagiarizing something from WIKI ans spewing a shitload of insults there is nothing of substance to you. You are a minus in a group of pluses. However you are the pud pulling champ of the board. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Websters just borrowed your post to illustrate 'stupid' in its next edition, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation and spelling errors outnumber your sentences twofold.
Websters just borrowed your post to illustrate 'stupid' in its next edition, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation and spelling errors outnumber your sentences twofold. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO your picture is next to stupid in Websters no balls. This is quite a comedown for you with the all out attack of crying your ass off hoping your lies would be believed to whining about punctuation which you don't know shit about. Plus your dumb ass knows there are no spelling errors like you have no balls. Here is some more whacking bait for your next session.
LMAO your picture is next to stupid in Websters no balls. This is quite a comedown for you with the all out attack of crying your ass off hoping your lies would be believed to whining about punctuation which you don't know shit about. Plus your dumb ass knows there are no spelling errors like you have no balls. Here is some more whacking bait for your next session. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences twofold, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, here's an early release from Webster:
IB Hankering didn't report to the mods. I did!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JLIdiot, just wanted to say howdy!
JLIdiot, just wanted to say howdy! Originally Posted by bigtex
A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Once again, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences twofold, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, here's an early release from Webster: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Two cocksuckers like two peas in a pod no balls and the Jewish lackey. One is the pitcher and the other the catcher, however they are mum on who is who. One is the DAOTY and the other his butt boy. Rumor has it they have been considered for the new Dumb and Dumber movie.
Two cocksuckers like two peas in a pod no balls and the Jewish lackey. One is the pitcher and the other the catcher, however they are mum on who is who. One is the DAOTY and the other his butt boy. Rumor has it they have been considered for the new Dumb and Dumber movie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eat shit and die, liberal pond scum faggot.