BREAKING NEWS GOV RICK PERRY INDICTED

It turns out Perry approached Sen. Kirk Watson and told him to deliver the ultimatum.

Bad move.
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Was the former Illinois Gov just playing politics?
Go back to class, kiddo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He graduated. You have a ways to go. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He should have... just did it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Time for a remedial grammar lesson for assup. Let's conjugate some verbs. We'll start with an easy one - do, did, have done. Do you know how to use them properly?

I do not hate President Obama, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014. I hate corruption, lying, incompetence and tyranny. Regardless of race. So take your personal racism elsewhere, and quit projecting.
Time for a remedial grammar lesson for assup. Let's conjugate some verbs. We'll start with an easy one - do, did, have done. Do you know how to use them properly?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Doctoring quotes only illustrates your desperation. Come back when you've gotten your shit together, Junior.
It turns out Perry approached Sen. Kirk Watson and told him to deliver the ultimatum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What "ultimatum"? Did Watson "deliver the ultimatum"?
Are you EVEN aware of this case LLIdiot?
Are you EVEN aware of this case LLIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LLIdiot aware?

When did that occur?
Are you EVEN aware of this case LLIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you?

Surely they talk it all through down at the soda fountain at Nau's Drug just outside of Clarksville.

Are you telling me Perry has only given ONE ULTIMATUM his entire tenure as Governor of the State of Texas? ONLY ONE? REALLY?

Since you are a graduate of Nau's Law School, I'm sure you know "all about it"!

As for BigTitsLiarStalker, he doesn't need to graduate from law school ...

.. he has 20-20 hindsight, xray vision!!!! He doesn't even have to take the books off the shelf or even go to the Library. He can see the pages 8,000 miles away when the book is closed.
He doesn't even have to take the books off the shelf or even go to the Library. He can see the pages 8,000 miles away when the book is closed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Link?????
Link????? Originally Posted by bigtex
Link... OK

Doctoring quotes only illustrates your desperation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He should have... just did it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He should have kept his mouth shut and just did it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Doctored or undoctored, your grammar sucks! Is that all you got, dipshit?
Doctored or undoctored, your grammar sucks! Is that all you got, dipshit? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep. It's the "inequality" visited upon him by the "HAVES"!
Link... OK

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Typical Idiot Family news sporce, a cartoon!
and right on topic, too!