Recorded Sessions?

So in turn pointing the finger on the innocent will have "karmatic price" hope you never have to deal with this. Because my karma is clean and I shall come on top of this no matter how many naive people try to bring me down.
So in turn pointing the finger on the innocent will have "karmatic price" hope you never have to deal with this. Because my karma is clean and I shall come on top of this no matter how many naive people try to bring me down. Originally Posted by the cute papi
Recording people without there verbal consent is not OK
Them saying you Didnt try that on them is speaking up... Smh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If you were as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be selling yourself to put tacos on the table... Smh lol who uses that shit anymore
I know that now and I have apologized and stopped also deleted the files.
Keep believing you are innocent.
I have not once mentioned BCD activities, I believe the karma is coming your way for the way you treat ladies with your postings.
Simple energy attraction, you give out negativity, it's what you have now attracted to yourself.
You have no one to blame but yourself.
Point your finger at yourself.
You want me to lie in my reviews?? You want me to be nice but bash ten silently? I like to speak the truth. Nothing wrong with that.
I recently saw this in the Welcome and Introductions forum and found it quite disturbing.... reference post 82

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1532173&page=6

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be extremely pissed off if I found out something like this was happening. Especially Without Permission! Especially in what it's supposed to be a private and intimate moment. The thread was closed and suggested it be brought to the proper forum. So here it is.
How would you feel if this happened to you?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Wait....is this thread really about Papi admitting that he records his sessions or that he called his business an empire?
If you were as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be selling yourself to put tacos on the table... Smh lol who uses that shit anymore Originally Posted by the cute papi
You are so charming
You want me to lie in my reviews?? You want me to be nice but bash ten silently? I like to speak the truth. Nothing wrong with that. Originally Posted by the cute papi
You don't just speak the truth, you go out of your way to insult ladies on their threads also.
Write what you believe in a review, but leave it there.
That's your opinion for what you have paid for.
But insulting ladies just to be insulting is unacceptable.

Papi post up a pic holding a sign with today's date on it, let the ladies decide whether you deserve to have cute in your handle?
Your soul is ugly to the core.
Cute is probably what they say when they see is winky !!
That was definitely a thought, because cute is usually in reference to really small things.
It's not very masculine.
If you read everything about me you know this is the first time I've been accused of this. Newbies not referring to her but to the guy newbies... You ladies are all the same acting on emotion and not the facts. Call up all the girls I've reviewed, they ain't got nothing but nice things to say about me. So once again please stfu and get some solid evidence instead of blindly accusing the innocent. Sure I recorded my sessions but I've stopped so stop going in circles Originally Posted by the cute papi
So the girls you reviewed have nice things to say about you. I wish they would speak up now knowing you secretly recorded them. You have been getting threatening messages and emails. I bet $230,000 those are from the girls your reviewed that are now piss. Have you apologized to them. Or are you lying and telling each one you didn't record them it was someone else???
Because I didn't fuckin do it. Read it again Jesus Christ. Men are pigs wtf are you selling yourself to these "pigs" stfu I'm getting tired of this bullshit Originally Posted by the cute papi
Your so charming
Cute is probably what they say when they see is winky !! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I have openly admitted to recording every conversation I have so obviously they have to know now. 230k is from bad business deal impossible to be because of this since I was under 18. When you're born into money people take advantage that's why I record everything. I don't expect y'all to understand