Lets stroke each other's egos!!!

And who really cares if anyone around here is a post whore lol. Apparently some make enough money to be able to do what they want, when they want. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Right!!!!!!!!!!

@ least the guys know for sure we're not seeing 15 guys a day! Yay post whores! Can't post
and give a bj! Lmfao
Right!!!!!!!!!!

@ least the guys know for sure we're not seeing 15 guys a day! Yay post whores! Can't post
and give a bj! Lmfao Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm quite happy with my post whore title!
Can't post
and give a bj! Lmfao Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Don't be so sure lmao!!
Don't be so sure lmao!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I was waiting for you to comment on that..
Has anybody told Traci (OP) that this is a very fun thread she started on a whim - because she was accused of being in the "Post Whore Clique" in another thread - and I think her ass is every bit a smokin' as London's avatar...I'm just sayin'....because this is the place to do it. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol, my whimsy, my derriere and I thank you for the nod.
Wow my girl London made the top poster list. She must be one hellva posting whore..rofl. Gratz girl!!!!
Wow my girl London made the top poster list. She must be one hellva posting whore..rofl. Gratz girl!!!! Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
You my dear are the "Post Whore-iest"....cheers!!!
Badhusband/PPE/Rcoop/and a few others I cant name off hand...I wanna do yall all over again!@ Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now you know a rematch is required for us, when you return, by the way did you relay the message I sent you home with, or are they tooo shy to come with you on your next visit?