Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

• Old-T
  • 06-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Trump may be the only candidate the hildebeest could beat.... AND VICE VERSA! Originally Posted by lustylad
That is the saddest part--the REPs had it in their hands to keep the despicably traitor Clinton out of office and end her political career--but it's almost as if they said "How can we possibly help her win?"

What was it, 19 candidates--several who were nothing but shark bait--putting on a good imitation of the three stooges attacking each other. Only the midget car with all 19 climbing out was missing.

If Clinton wins--and sadly I suspect she will--it is the REPs fault as much as anyone. Lost opportunities....
Some conservative radio host had already said this is a government false flag and they are coming to take everyone's guns. Well that didn't take long Originally Posted by BigLouie

Have a name? Or you just talking shit again? I won't ask for a citation because I know you don't have one.
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2016, 04:13 PM
I won't ask for a citation because I know you don't have one. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Citation? IB doesn't believe in no stinking citation!

Citation? IB doesn't believe in no stinking citation!
Originally Posted by Old-T
Go screw yourself with a broom handle, Old-THUMPER.
EKIM can help him with that ! EKIM has all kinds of toys down at his 'holes that he lets his " therapy " customers use ON him ! Need a broomstick studded with tacks or razors ? EKIM has one of each in his stash !
Anyone count the total amount of mass shootings this year in the USA?
Anyone count the total amount of mass shootings this year in the USA? Originally Posted by Inversion
What's your definition of "mass shootings"? It's a bunch if you count the weekends in Chicago.
Who did you vote for in 2012? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Obama. Just to piss you off and teach the GOP a lesson.

Apparently, you and they didn't learn. They went from an empty suit with some competency to a narcissistic sociopath with absolutely no competency.
Did everybody buy gun stocks this morning?
Ruger up 8.6%
S&W up 7.05%

One shop reported selling 10 AR-15's per hour!

Proof enough people believe Obama is coming after their right to purchase guns. Hillary suggested today she was in favor of banning guns from muslim's if they had been contacted by the FBI for terrorism related accusations, regardless if they had actually committed a crime. She is moving pretty rapidly to the right now that the bern is burned out.
Obama. Just to piss you off and teach the GOP a lesson.

Apparently, you and they didn't learn. They went from an empty suit with some competency to a narcissistic sociopath with absolutely no competency. Originally Posted by Revenant

yeah .. you taught us all a lesson. would you like a recall on that vote?

so .. you'll gladly vote for a criminal like hildewhore so you can teach us all another lesson?

that's a lesson this country doesn't need.
Did everybody buy gun stocks this morning?
Ruger up 8.6%
S&W up 7.05%

One shop reported selling 10 AR-15's per hour!

Proof enough people believe Obama is coming after their right to purchase guns. Hillary suggested today she was in favor of banning guns from muslim's if they had been contacted by the FBI for terrorism related accusations, regardless if they had actually committed a crime. She is moving pretty rapidly to the right now that the bern is burned out. Originally Posted by nwarounder
that whore will say anything to get a vote. no one .. but no one ... believes that whore.

she sees Trump's hard stance and the numbers behind it. it won't matter. hildewhore is saying this to get votes. Trump says it because he believes it.

she'd still open up the nation to zillions of these potential radical assholes. Trump would just keep them in Europe.
Shut up stupid.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
he's to fucking stupid to know what shut up means
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 07:26 PM
Watch your six the muzzies are fag hunting.

Looks like you are a prime target gay... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I had predicted the muzzies would toss them off Coit Tower, guess I was wrong.
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 07:28 PM
What's your definition of "mass shootings"? It's a bunch if you count the weekends in Chicago. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I think over 60 were shot last weekend in Chicago....but by sixty different shooters. All of those were the fault of guns and white people, no doubt...
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 07:30 PM
That is the saddest part--the REPs had it in their hands to keep the despicably traitor Clinton out of office and end her political career--but it's almost as if they said "How can we possibly help her win?"

What was it, 19 candidates--several who were nothing but shark bait--putting on a good imitation of the three stooges attacking each other. Only the midget car with all 19 climbing out was missing.

If Clinton wins--and sadly I suspect she will--it is the REPs fault as much as anyone. Lost opportunities....
Originally Posted by Old-T
Huge lost opportunity to defeat Clinton.

I voted for Rubio in the Texas primary. However, Trump could grow into the job, just like Clinton did.

If there were ever a shot for a third party candidate, this is it.

Go BERNIE - FEEL THE BERN!!! Fuck, I'd donate 5 grand if he would run as a third party candidate.