Houston Vs. Dallas

If I were it sure wouldnt be with your ass. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hell, we've all been kind enough not to even mention that guys can fuck N.M for $350/hr. The OP would fucking starve.
I hope everyone got the sleep they needed, breakfast, lunch, and it's dinner time right about now.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Dinner time!
Ok linked where? Because when you click on the link you have more ROS exposed than what we can see so where did you get it? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Exactly, linked from where?
All info is linked, and only brings ECCIE more biz. Stop reaching for straws here. Originally Posted by tiatate
I said LINKED Originally Posted by tiatate
You may have it "linked" to Eccie, but you have the ROS COPY AND PASTED DIRECTLY ON YOUR WEBSITE ... STOP PLAYING DUMB. You know that is "leaked" information.

Nothing needs to be clicked on, it is there, right on your site, anyone can see it.

I'd copy and paste it directly from your site, here for all to see, but that is against the rules.
I hope everyone got the sleep they needed, breakfast, lunch, and it's dinner time right about now.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
LMAO right! About to hit the gym myself. Nice to hear from a diff provider than these 3.

Have a good evening all!
LMAO right! About to hit the gym myself. Nice to hear from a diff provider than these 3.

Have a good evening all! Originally Posted by tiatate
I think you meant 4 providers. Math is not your strong suit.

Yep once she is pinned down to answer exactly how she got the linked info she is suddenly leaving the thread.

Chicken shit.

Then these 4.

Do you even attempt to be accurate about anything?
Yep once she is pinned down to answer exactly how she got the linked info she is suddenly leaving the thread.

Chicken shit. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Chicken shit hahahahh TFF. Haven't heard that one in a while.
She must have really went to school for Data Collector!
Trying to understand this thread...it went from asking suggestions to bashing people. Eccie is ONE of many advertising tools for marketing. However, it is a go-to for a different breed of gents. With that being said, drama seeking or being defensive at the drop of a dime isnt going to get you the results you're trying to get...there is no such thing as "the best hobby area/state". If you market the right way, stay consistent to your "rates", and keep a playful attitude you'll find yourself being booked in other lucrative areas/states as well.

You need to tell me how you got the ROS information! Run Whore Run
This is from a thread 2 days ago in Dallas. It seems collecting information and making vailed threats of outing is all in a days work for this one.

You should read my reviews. I think my ass may be better than that. Its ICONIC! Originally Posted by tiatate
Read her 3 fake reviews, this chick is huge and pimped! Could of swore I've seen her on MLK walking the track, I recognize that crazy hair anywhere Originally Posted by BLM69
Pimp take those pics? Whore keeps on sending PM's talking hood rat language. N!@@A this and that, I sniffed out a pimp and he's angry now lol, keep away from this one Originally Posted by BLM69
Thats funny, cause my PAID hooker website just grabbed you IP address. Thanks for visiting
Im not the one you want babe. Stay in your lane. Originally Posted by tiatate
I'm shaking in my hobby boots, your ghetto threats do nothing but make you look BSC, keep digging your hobby grave nappy. Originally Posted by BLM69
I think you meant 4 providers. Math is not your strong suit. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Chicken shit. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Then these 4.

Do you even attempt to be accurate about anything? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Oh were there 4 of you? Im sorry, didn't notice, you all looked the same.

Anyways, I bid adieu.
Kisses.
Good evening.
Tia
She is going to learn today...