Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

And the witch was hildebeest, mistake. The men and women in Benghazi suffered 13 hours of machine gun and mortar fire, mistake. Fuck your witch sitting on her fat butt lying her ass off for 11 hours, mistake. Your witch didn't get to ride her broom stick into the White House, mistake.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How are you enjoying Donald the Reds presidency. A bunch of lib retards are beating the cum out of Mr Pussy Grabber

Lmao. He knows hes toast. Whatever the bomb they are going to drop on DJT, its big. Hes running like a scared little bitch

Its going to be ok IB. The darkies and brownies are really going to take over. Way to go Mr MAGA. It happen on your watch

Just like 911 happen on your watch
How are you enjoying Donald the Reds presidency. A bunch of lib retards are beating the cum out of Mr Pussy GrabberYou're lying again, mistake.

Lmao. He knows hes toast. Whatever the bomb they are going to drop on DJT, its big. Hes running like a scared little bitchYou're lying again, mistake.

Its going to be ok IB. The darkies and brownies are really going to take over. Way to go Mr MAGA. It happen on your watchYour Russian dominoes are falling on Odumbo and hildebeest, mistake.

Just like 911 happen on your watch
Check your history, mistake, those terrorists trained on Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator's watch, mistake. Originally Posted by themystic

And the witch was hildebeest, mistake. The men and women in Benghazi suffered 13 hours of machine gun and mortar fire, mistake. Fuck your witch sitting on her fat butt lying her ass off for 11 hours, mistake. Your witch didn't get to ride her broom stick into the White House, mistake.
I hear Gowdy is looking for a job. Maybe you guys can open up a gloryhole that specializes in blowing smoke up peoples asses. LOL!
You're a miserable dim-retard cretin, M T Brain Socket. Deputy Assistant Secretary Lamb was Stevens' liason who told him to shut up about requesting greater security because hildbeest and Odumbo set the "artificially low" footprint to appease their Muslim friends in Libya, M T Brain Socket. Piss on you and your disingenuous lies, M T Brain Socket. People fucking died solely because of hildebeest's ego and Odumbo's immature naivete, M T Brain Socket.

And L.A. County did fucking report the numbers, M T Brain Socket, you lying, lib-retarded cunt.
You have went all in on this one. So you are saying Lamb was told to turn down Hillary's request for funding more security because Hillary did not really want it cause she and Obama was trying to get some of our guys killed? really That's the story you are gonna go with? I have one question. Why didn't Lamb tell on them?
You have went all in on this one. So you are saying Lamb was told to turn down Hillary's request for funding more security because Hillary did not really want it cause she and Obama was trying to get some of our guys killed? really That's the story you are gonna go with? I have one question. Why didn't Lamb tell on them? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Odumbo set the "artificially low" footprint to appease his Muslim bros, but hildebeest wanted to stoke her ego, M T Brain Socket. Lamb was merely the minion who executed their bidding, M T Brain Socket, and that's what she under oath testified to, M T Brain Socket. There was money, as evidenced by the "end of year funds" hildebeest directed Stevens to use, M T Brain Socket. But it was a political decision, per Lamb's testimony, to not provide adequate security, but hildebeest directed Stevens to go to Benghazi on the anniversary of 9-11 anyway, M T Brain Socket.

I hear Gowdy is looking for a job. Maybe you guys can open up a gloryhole that specializes in blowing smoke up peoples asses. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You heard wrong, M T Brain Socket. Besides, your ilk have sucked up all the glory hole biz, M T Brain Socket.
Odumbo set the "artificially low" footprint to appease his Muslim bros, but hildebeest wanted to stoke her ego, M T Brain Socket. Lamb was merely the minion who executed their bidding, M T Brain Socket, and that's what she under oath testified to, M T Brain Socket. There was money, as evidenced by the "end of year funds" hildebeest directed Stevens to use, M T Brain Socket. But it was a political decision, per Lamb's testimony, to not provide adequate security, but hildebeest directed Stevens to go to Benghazi on the anniversary of 9-11 anyway, M T Brain Socket.

You heard wrong, M T Brain Socket. Besides, your ilk have sucked up all the glory hole biz, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm sorry didn't fox news tell you he resigned? Or did they change the channel at the nursing home again.
I'm sorry didn't fox news tell you he resigned? Or did they change the channel at the nursing home again. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

IB. MT is kicking you ass! Truth eventually wins out over Fake News

Is it really true? Tell me. Did they?

Did they change the channel. Ill send some of me peeps down to keep an eye on you little buddy

Did they change the channel. Ill send some of me peeps down to keep an eye on you little buddy Originally Posted by themystic
Maybe Bambino can get him on as an assistant door greeter. They can go to electronics and watch it on their break. LOL!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I'm sorry didn't fox news tell you he resigned? Or did they change the channel at the nursing home again. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Trey Gowdy was just on Tucker Carlson, and he's is still in Congress, and he was named Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June, M T Brain Socket. He has a job, M T Brain Socket. Meanwhile, hildebeest resigned as Secretary of State, and she's sitting on her fat ass in New York seeking pity and relevance, M T Brain Socket.

Did they change the channel. Ill send some of me peeps down to keep an eye on you little buddy
Originally Posted by themystic
M T Brain Socket is the one propagating "fake news", mistake. Gowdy was appointed Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June and asked for relief from one of his other committee assignments ... which was granted, mistake, you stupid WKing, mutha fucker.

M T Brain Socket is the one propagating "fake news", mistake. Gowdy was appointed Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June and asked for relief from one of his other committee assignments ... which was granted, mistake, you stupid WKing, mutha fucker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL! I love how you can spin anything. I think maybe you are like Buffalo Bill and Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a manifestation of what you aspire to be.
LOL! I love how you can spin anything. I think maybe you are like Buffalo Bill and Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a manifestation of what you aspire to be. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The only "spin" here is you screwing your head up your ass, M T Brain Socket. CNN reported why Gowdy stepped away from that committee assignment on Saturday, M T Brain Socket.

Trey Gowdy was just on Tucker Carlson, and he's is still in Congress, and he was named Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June, M T Brain Socket. He has a job, M T Brain Socket. Meanwhile, hildebeest resigned as Secretary of State, and she's sitting on her fat ass in New York seeking pity and relevance, M T Brain Socket.

M T Brain Socket is the one propagating "fake news", mistake. Gowdy was appointed Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June and asked for relief from one of his other committee assignments ... which was granted, mistake, you stupid WKing, mutha fucker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"... sitting on her fat ass in New York seeking pity and relevance..." AND seeking ANOTHER big screen TV and more dingleberry wine ! ( assup, MT Fluffer, mistake and the rest of the reach around crew gloryhole operators send her free cases of their " vintage " , 2 day old brew ! )
The only "spin" here is you screwing your head up your ass, M T Brain Socket. CNN reported why Gowdy stepped away from that committee assignment on Saturday, M T Brain Socket.
So did he resign or not? What he or anyone else said the reason was is irrelevant. You seem to always change the subject when you know you are wrong.
So did he resign or not? What he or anyone else said the reason was is irrelevant. You seem to always change the subject when you know you are wrong. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're the stupid jackass that said he was looking for a job, M T Brain Socket, when the reality is that he had already taken on more jobs than he could reasonably be expected to handle, M T Brain Socket, you miserable, cretin POS. You were born wrong, M T Brain Socket, but it's fun to keep explaining that to your stupid-ass.