NBA

• ketro
  • 04-10-2022, 08:34 PM
Now we have 2 political clowns in here, nothing but ass lickers followers. Weak minded tricks Originally Posted by BLM69
Anyway, back on point. I think I messed up. I have season tickets to the Mavs. I was offered the chance to buy playoff tickets before the public, and now that they are offered to the public, the prices went way up. I should have bought, and if I didnt want to go, aI should have just resold them correct? I suspect more people do this but I have never opted to buy playoff tickets because im usually tired of trecking all the way to dallas by then and the Mavs seem to be a long shot these days over phoenix or miami anyway. Thoughts?
Now we have 2 political clowns in here, nothing but ass lickers followers. Weak minded tricks Originally Posted by BLM69
Who's licking communist China's ass ?

• BLM69
  • 04-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Anyway, back on point. I think I messed up. I have season tickets to the Mavs. I was offered the chance to buy playoff tickets before the public, and now that they are offered to the public, the prices went way up. I should have bought, and if I didnt want to go, aI should have just resold them correct? I suspect more people do this but I have never opted to buy playoff tickets because im usually tired of trecking all the way to dallas by then and the Mavs seem to be a long shot these days over phoenix or miami anyway. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Doug4343
If you're able to buy playoff tickets early, do it! The resale value will make you a nice profit if you don't want to go
Anyway, back on point. I think I messed up. I have season tickets to the Mavs. I was offered the chance to buy playoff tickets before the public, and now that they are offered to the public, the prices went way up. I should have bought, and if I didnt want to go, aI should have just resold them correct? I suspect more people do this but I have never opted to buy playoff tickets because im usually tired of trecking all the way to dallas by then and the Mavs seem to be a long shot these days over phoenix or miami anyway. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Doug4343

The fact that they are super hush on Luka's calf isn't sitting right.

He had no business playing in a game that became meaningless with Golden State up by 20 plus against the Pelicans.

If Luka isn't 80% +, best believe one round in and done.
Saw Luka hesd out in the San Antonio game, not sure why they had him play anyway, especially since they were up a good portion of the game.
  • Mjay
  • 04-14-2022, 12:53 AM
This has to be the best coaching that Popovich has done with the Spurs. No Duncan, Ginobili, or Parker. The one's who were to keep the dynasty going,such as Kawhi, DeRozan, & Lamarcus no longer there & they still made the play in, standing ovation to Popovich the greatest NBA coach in NBA history.
  • BLM69
  • 04-14-2022, 02:11 PM
This has to be the best coaching that Popovich has done with the Spurs. No Duncan, Ginobili, or Parker. The one's who were to keep the dynasty going,such as Kawhi, DeRozan, & Lamarcus no longer there & they still made the play in, standing ovation to Popovich the greatest NBA coach in NBA history. Originally Posted by Mjay
Don't sleep in the new generation of player's, they deserve the credit also
Local Bookie was asking me last night how much I was betting on the Mavs to take the series? Told him i'll wait to see what Luka's injury holds. Offered me Mavs at 2-1 ........told him i'll take that for a Grand.....then he said no more than a C-Note. Told him only Tourist and Old Ladies bet a C-Note....he took the bet for a Grand. WTF is he thinking? IDK maybe Luka's injury is worse than being reported?
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2022, 11:41 PM
Local Bookie was asking me last night how much I was betting on the Mavs to take the series? Told him i'll wait to see what Luka's injury holds. Offered me Mavs at 2-1 ........told him i'll take that for a Grand.....then he said no more than a C-Note. Told him only Tourist and Old Ladies bet a C-Note....he took the bet for a Grand. WTF is he thinking? IDK maybe Luka's injury is worse than being reported? Originally Posted by ahab11
Maybe he knows something you don't know 😏
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2022, 11:48 AM
Lebron ballin
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2022, 11:20 PM
That Boston/Nets game was amazing 😳
Warriors just cruised through the Nuggets last night.
Mavs pulled out a win thankfully, but they took some questionable shots all night. Hopefully Luka comes back soon.. different team with him out there.
Some good games so far.. and yeah that Boston Nets game was insane. Kind of hoping that one goes the full 7