What Lucas has said he'll do for 100K

You two keep dry humping each other and see if you can grind out some more GDP predictions!

Trump and Carter....didn't start wars.

You have anymore brilliant insights bambino?

I will say Obama sucked at debt....but not as bad as Trump. Just compare first term numbers. Trump blew Obama's shitty numbers away! Originally Posted by WTF
Do you have any insights? Don’t worry. Biden cares about you. So does Harris. She digs old white guys!

I'm very disappointed! Although I am a gaming man myself, I prefer prop bets on things that are a little more excitement-packed. (Especially when I can somehow manage to stack the odds in my favor, of course. Like in the style of the late A. C. "Titanic" Thompson!)

Betting on whether someone has the academic credentials he claims? Or someone's height and weight? Or measured IQ? Seriously?

What happened to the good old "wild west" days around here? You know, when men were men and machismo flowed like green beer on Saint Patrick's Day.

In order to win $100K back then, the wagerer had to agree to meet someone in a Love Field parking lot and kick his ass in a no-holds-barred street fight!

On to 200!

Just to see if we can get thousounds of search engine and spycraft (same thing) views....
Putin mistress nude
Edward Snowden
cryptocurrency mining
dark web
pee tape
coronavirus genome map

I'm very disappointed! Although I am a gaming man myself, I prefer prop bets on things that are a little more excitement-packed. (Especially when I can somehow manage to stack the odds in my favor, of course. Like in the style of the late A. C. "Titanic" Thompson!)

Betting on whether someone has the academic credentials he claims? Or someone's height and weight? Or measured IQ? Seriously?

What happened to the good old "wild west" days around here? You know, when men were men and machismo flowed like green beer on Saint Patrick's Day.

In order to win $100K back then, the wagerer had to agree to meet someone in a Love Field parking lot and kick his ass in a no-holds-barred street fight!

. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Do you want to meet me at the Love Field parking lot shit talker? I'll take $100k any fucking way I can get it. LOL

Dude, I know nobody is meeting me anywhere for anything to give me $100K on this whore board. It's not that serious. This thread is now at 11 pages because I'm so disliked in this forum. I can completely forget about my dream of becoming both ECCIE President and Homecoming King.

Was this stupid ass thread even worth bumping unless you disliked me? Of course it wasn't. I'm not exactly feeling the love and it is so hurtful to me.
Do you want to meet me at the Love Field parking lot shit talker? I'll take $100k anyway I can get it. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Fraud!
]Do you want to meet me at the Love Field parking lot shit talker? I'll take $100k any fucking way I can get it. LOL[/COLOR]

Dude, I know nobody is meeting me anywhere for anything to give me $100K on this whore board. It's not that serious. This thread is now at 11 pages because I'm so disliked in this forum. I can completely forget about my dream of becoming both ECCIE President and Homecoming King.

Was this stupid ass thread even worth bumping unless you disliked me? Of course it wasn't. I'm not exactly feeling the love and it is so hurtful to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain;1062289577[COLOR="Red"

It's worth bumping, now that you are willing to take an ass kicking to make a cool 100k for it.

Lame! What happened to the "wild west" nature of this forum?

. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
FYI, ECCIE management (St. Christopher) changed the rules for the political forum to tone it down in 2017.

the wild west politics is much watered down.
FYI, ECCIE management (St. Christopher) changed the rules for the political forum to tone it down in 2017.

the wild west politics is much watered down. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, I was recently given 10 points for a completely empty threat. I don't know how it could have even been taken seriously but whatever. I know people don't like me in here and RTM the shit out of my posts.

Anyway, I'll bet anyone $100K that I received 10 points for an empty threat that was reversed by another mod and then reinstated by the original mod who gave me the points. Sorry, but this thread is about me and my stupid bets. It may not be remotely political, but I sure the fuck don't mind the insults.

I'll make it political now though because I can assure you that I voted for neither one of those old clowns. I'll bet another $100K on that.
Yeah, I was recently given 10 points for a completely empty threat. I don't know how it could have even been taken seriously but whatever. I know people don't like me in here and RTM the shit out of my posts.

Anyway, I'll bet anyone $100K that I received 10 points for an empty threat that was reversed by another mod and then reinstated by the original mod who gave me the points. Sorry, but this thread is about me and my stupid bets. It may not be remotely political, but I sure the fuck don't mind the insults.

I'll make it political now though because I can assure you that I voted for neither one of those old clowns. I'll bet another $100K on that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What are we betting on? Points for what? Meeting at Love field and whether or not you are gay? You didn't vote for Biden so I don't think you are completely gay. btw how do you know the midget?
I bet $100K I don't know a midget. I wish I did. He would be a cool friend to have. I'd even walk around and hold hands with him just to freak people out for my own sick entertainment. And to answer your question, we are betting on anything anyone takes me up on so I can take their money so I am basically betting on nothing because I know they don't have that money to give me.

I've only seen one midget in person in my life. It was like seeing a unicorn. I wanted to ask him for his autograph and a selfie. I regret not doing so. That was about 15 years ago. I took it for granted that I would see another midget in person. I'm still mad at myself about that. I've yet to see a midget since then. I just need to find out where they hang out because I have no clue about their hotspots.

btw how do you know the midget? Originally Posted by DTickler
I bet $100K I don't know a midget. I wish I did. He would be a cool friend to have. I'd even walk around and hold hands with him just to freak people out for my own sick entertainment. And to answer your question, we are betting on anything anyone takes me up on so I can take their money so I am basically betting on nothing because I know they don't have that money to give me.

I've only seen one midget in person in my life. It was like seeing a unicorn. I wanted to ask him for his autograph and a selfie. I regret not doing so. That was about 15 years ago. I took it for granted that I would see another midget in person. I'm still mad at myself about that. I've yet to see a midget since then. I just need to find out where they hang out because I have no clue about their hotspots. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You WANT to hold hands with a guy????????????????????