Trigger Trumptards

You say that like *I* made the website.

Therefore, you must be triggered enough by everything I've been saying lol Originally Posted by Presj22
At least your logic is consistent.
Exactly how I picture it. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You strike me as the type of person that would call the police if a Black person were in the park for no reason.

Smh Karen
At least your logic is consistent. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I can't say that for any of you
I can't say that for any of you Originally Posted by Presj22
That's cause yer too triggered.
You say that like *I* made the website.

Therefore, you must be triggered enough by everything I've been saying lol Originally Posted by Presj22

congrats u are one of the few posters who have ever triggered yourself in your own thread

brilliant

BAAHHHAHHAAAAA
Truth is the only reason I participate in this thread is because I 'm enjoying Waco Kid's performance so much.
I don't think you two even know what triggered is lol I'm actually laughing at the fact that you guys obviously don't know.

But keep trying. I'm at work rn and my coworkers are getting a kick out of your responses. Continue....please
I don't think you two even know what triggered is lol I'm actually laughing at the fact that you guys obviously don't know.

But keep trying. I'm at work rn and my coworkers are getting a kick out of your responses. Continue....please Originally Posted by Presj22
Perhaps the most ironic post in board history.
Truth is the only reason I participate in this thread is because I 'm enjoying Waco Kid's performance so much. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

i admit this is quite a challenge! i'm posting, eating a salad, drinking Gin, smoking Marlboro 72's and watching the National Title game.

it's everything i can do to wait for the Prez's next post.

BAHHAHHAAHHAAAAAAA
i admit this is quite a challenge! i'm posting, eating a salad, drinking Gin, smoking Marlboro 72's and watching the National Title game.

it's everything i can do to wait for the Prez's next post.

BAHHAHHAAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes, enjoy yourself watching op misconstrue everything both he and everyone else posts in this epic thread.

GOAT made a world-class mockery of Drunk Nancy tonight btw.

But keep trying. I'm at work rn and my coworkers are getting a kick out of your responses. Continue....please Originally Posted by Presj22

then you aren't really working are you? and tell who you work for so we can report you for illegal use of company internet access ...

you do know they log that .. right??

who's laughing now?

BAHHHAAAAAAAAA

Perhaps the most ironic post in board history. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

what do you mean "perhaps" ??

BAHHHHAAA
You see, this thread started with talking about the Insurrection.... Originally Posted by Presj22
According to Chuck Schumer it was only an erection. So no harm done. 😂

Norm McDonald's tweet was "classic" 😂 😂 😂
Damn, I wish he was still around. He was the funniest man alive before he checked out. Now I'd say Bill Burr or Dave Chappelle.

then you aren't really working are you? and tell who you work for so we can report you for illegal use of company internet access ...

you do know they log that .. right??

who's laughing now?

BAHHHAAAAAAAAA

what do you mean "perhaps" ??

BAHHHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Never heard of mobile data? Smart one here hahahaha
Yes, enjoy yourself watching op misconstrue everything both he and everyone else posts in this epic thread.

GOAT made a world-class mockery of Drunk Nancy tonight btw. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

reluctantly i had to miss the GOAT's usual GOAT take down because the National Title game started at the same time.

i'll catch up with the GOAT on this thing Al Gore invented .. the Internet

BAHHAHHAAA
Never heard of mobile data? Smart one here hahahaha Originally Posted by Presj22

ever heard of meta data? that's how the mod squad finds multiple handles .. hope u don't have any

BAHHAHHAAA

let's go Brandon!!