Please STFU with this ignorant AF energy independence bullshit

Are you talking about the founding fathers who had no problem enslaving a whole race and stealing land from the natives?

Thos liberty and freedom lovers? Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, those guys!!!!!!! That’s how you became an old, White rich guy!!!!

I was partly joking. You’re not rich
Bambino just spoke the crux of today's problems. Unfortunately for him (and me as well, although I suspect we don't share the same values), that demographic is becoming more and more "out numbered". Give and take is a good mantra to live by, Unfortunately, many don't understand the "give" part. Neither did some of the French ruling class during their revolution, of course it was because they lost their heads.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 05:13 PM
Yeah, those guys!!!!!!! That’s how you became an old, White rich guy!!!!

I was partly joking. You’re not rich Originally Posted by bambino
Never said I was rich....we're about the same age and you are definitely an old white guy ...I can tell that even with that point sheet covering your face
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Hence my admonition to think beyond the length of you prick. Originally Posted by reddog1951
On a hooker board thinking beyond your dick is a lesson in futility
Never said I was rich....we're about the same age and you are definitely an old white guy ...I can tell that even with that point sheet covering your face Originally Posted by WTF
You’re older than me. But I’m taller and more handsome. Probably have more money too. My dick works. And a lower handicap!!!!!
Back on topic...keep in mind people that the oil companies took record losses under trumpy. They are now making record profits under Biden and awarding their wealthy shareholders and saying fuck you middle class that's buying overpriced gas. Wtf n omg massive profits so why drill

Yes I do say so n know so dah
https://t.me/rrndaily/211069

TSmokies is in business!!!
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 05:39 PM
You’re older than me. But I’m taller and more handsome. Probably have more money too. My dick works. And a lower handicap!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Late 50's, early 60's not a lick of difference. Two old fucks. The difference is I know it...[/QUOTE
Late 50's, early 60's not a lick of difference. Two old fucks. The difference is I know it...[/QUOTE Originally Posted by WTF
You’re pushing 70.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 05:42 PM
Back on topic...keep in mind people that the oil companies took record losses under trumpy. They are now making record profits under Biden and awarding their wealthy shareholders and saying fuck you middle class that's buying overpriced gas. Wtf n omg massive profits so why drill

Yes I do say so n know so dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Evidently our Trump lovers think our oil companies are State run and are not for profit.
Trumpy cartel think and say a lot of stupid shit
Evidently our Trump lovers think our oil companies are State run and are not for profit. Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so professor tuffy

Trumpy cartel think and say a lot of stupid shit Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2022, 05:50 PM
if you say so professor tuffy

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Awwww Waco wants to play stupid. Or are you not playing?

I like that our oil companies replaced "drill baby drill" with "buybacks and enhanced dividends baby!"

I like that our oil companies replaced "drill baby drill" with "buybacks and enhanced dividends baby!" Originally Posted by WTF
“Playing stupid”. You would know!!!!!!!

I like that our oil companies replaced "drill baby drill" with "buybacks and enhanced dividends baby!" Originally Posted by WTF

you'll be dead soon when the neocons start the big one and the nukes start falling. we're all going to die. the DEMONRATS rigged the election to start a war with Russia. it's already in progress. Ukraine is a proxy to the big one.

the end is near