Christianity is what's wrong with American politics.

• Doove
  • 11-09-2011, 03:00 PM
No, I do not. Please enlighten me. Thank you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have. You're oblivious and I'm done holding your hand.

You assume that the states will not provide for those in need within their state. Originally Posted by Laz
why does every thing have to start and end at Washington D.C..? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Clearly you two don't seem to have any idea what this discussion is even truly about.

No, you're a hypocrite because you disagree with Doove. In his mind, that apparently constitutes prima facie evidence of hypocrisy! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
No, he's a hypocrite because a typical argument of his is little more than "i don't care what's right or what's wrong, the constitution says this so we must do this". Unless he disagrees with the constitution, of course, then his argument is "i don't care what the constitution says, doing that just isn't fair!".

I think that pretty much fits the classic definition of hypocrisy. As does this:

What "hypocrisy" from me "in all this?" This is my first post in the entire thread!

Doove cannot point to any instance where I exhibited hypocrisy, here or anywhere else in the forum, without twisting, weaving, and projecting.
Here. Or here And here. Here. More here.

And finally, here.

Six examples where you complain about my snide, obnoxious comments. There are more, i'm sure.

But when COG says this: "Doove, your ignorance is showing again....It makes you look stupid, not that that is difficult....I can't be solely responsible for your education."

Comments from him that are snide, obnoxious, and more and more prevalent with each passing day.....

....And what do you do? You come to his defense by attacking me with snide obnoxious comments.

That, Captainmidnight, is your hypocrisy. No twisting. No weaving. And no projecting required.

It's actually quite humorous to read some of this crap! From now on, I'm simply going to try to be entertained by clowns like this.
Indeed.
No, he's a hypocrite because a typical argument of his is little more than "i don't care what's right or what's wrong, the constitution says this so we must do this". Unless he disagrees with the constitution, of course, then his argument is "i don't care what the constitution says, doing that just isn't fair!". Originally Posted by Doove
Doove, once again you make up something I said, then knock it down and congratulate yourself. I never said any of those things. You need to learn to read, or get over your man crush on me.

The reason any conservative’s failing is always major news is that it allows liberals to engage in their very favorite taunt: Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy is the only sin that really inflames them. Inasmuch as liberals have no morals, they can sit back and criticize other people for failing to meet the standards that liberals simply renounce. It’s an intriguing strategy. By openly admitting to being philanderers, draft dodgers, liars, weasels and cowards, liberals avoid ever being hypocrites.-Ann Coulter

Doofus always reminds me of this Ann Coulter quote......
Doove, I doubt that anyone is going to read through all those links you posted, but even if they do, they will easily be able to read the earlier posts, look at the context, and see what an insufferable ass you are -- it's been on stark dispaly for some tiome now, going back to all those threads in Diamonds & Tuxedos where you peppered me incessantly with childish insults. On those rare occasions that you're unable to constuct an intelligent response to someone's post, you just start hurling snide little barbs and charges of "hypocrisy."

That's why from now on I'm just going to ridicule clowns like you.
  • Doove
  • 11-09-2011, 03:23 PM
I never said any of those things. You need to learn to read, or get over your man crush on me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's called paraphrasing. Look it up.
  • Doove
  • 11-09-2011, 03:26 PM
That's why from now on I'm just going to ridicule clowns like you. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
But not clowns like COG. Or Marshall. Or Whirlaway. Or Dalilama. And on and on and on.

Again, you've got no problem with clowns. What you have a problem with is people calling you out for your holier than thou attitude - whether in a snide manner or not.

Hypocrite.
Doofus is a stealth communist.....he's too much of a pussy to admit it....
Again, you've got no problem with clowns. What you have a problem with is people calling you out for your holier than thou attitude - whether in a snide manner or not.

Hypocrite. Originally Posted by Doove
"Holier than thou attitude?"

Get over it, asshole. And how is calling out someone for obnoxious, childish insults hypocrisy? Most people get a little pissed off when some jackass continues to obsessively bombard them with cheap insults.

Get over it, asshole. And how is calling out someone for obnoxious, childish insults hypocrisy? Most people get a little pissed off when some jackass continues to obsessively bombard them with cheap insults. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
he likes his insults like he likes his hookers......
  • Doove
  • 11-09-2011, 03:38 PM

Get over it, asshole. And how is calling out someone for obnoxious, childish insults hypocrisy? Most people get a little pissed off when some jackass continues to obsessively bombard them with cheap insults. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Now you're just being funny.

And proving my points.

Get over it, asshole. And how is calling out someone for obnoxious, childish insults hypocrisy? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
When you're making obnoxious, childish insults?

Most people get a little pissed off when some jackass continues to obsessively bombard them with cheap insults.
On the contrary, i'm not all that upset.

And proving my points.

On the contrary, i'm not all that upset.

HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
It's called paraphrasing. Look it up. Originally Posted by Doove
No, it's called lying. Look it up.

And proving my points.

On the contrary, i'm not all that upset. Originally Posted by Doove
You're the one who picked the fight and started all this crap. Everyone reading this forum knows that. It's your style!

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have responded in kind, but I've always had rather little tolerance for insufferable assholes. I guess it's just a character flaw!

Doove, you're simply a laughingstock.
Now, Cap'n, let's be fair. Doove is a shining example of what can be accomplished through public education.

Now, Cap'n, let's be fair. Doove is a shining example of what can be accomplished through public education.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, I guess you're right!

We need to take all factors into account.