Big Dicks in the Hobby: Accepted or Rejected?

Um, that would be a big, fat fkin NO! Not here, not in RL, not ever! Keep your horse shit to yourself and keep thinking all girls want a big one...NOT! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Holy Shit....well look who it is
That's right biaatch!!! The real BITCH is baaaaack. I can already see the tears and pitch forks. Naomi will be along soon lmao!
No she won't.
You'll see. It was part of the deal.
Lets here more about this "deal"

Heh, welcome back...I think
Heh....
Since naomi left three times why would she want to come back?
I love cocks of all shapes and sizes... in my face not my 'space' lol... can be really brutal the day after if they really pound it
So far since i've been in town the saying has been true 'everything really is BIGGER in Texas'
Really i don't care what size it is as long as it's CLEAN.

I luv too have my face beat w/one

I say bring it on .....................
I want to see the 112 guys who chose the "I have a small weenie" category...just saying.
I want to see the 112 guys who chose the "I have a small weenie" category...just saying. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Um, that'd be me!
I want to see the 112 guys who chose the "I have a small weenie" category...just saying. Originally Posted by London Rayne
C'mon and live a little London.............lol
I told your ass..bj and dinner! Done deal! Gosh, I missed some of you fkers!

Heeey Rex..how you doing lol.
All at once or should we take numbers...
Holy fk...no DP much less gazillion P for LR. Thancks. I don't even think I have seen 112 guys in my 5 years of providing lol. Post on hooker boards too much.