New Obamacare Prices - Hot off the Press - Liberals Lied about reducing costs

[/QUOTE]I've seen Gary Johnson several times on "Red Eye." He simply isn't that strong of a politician or even a late night talk show guest.[/QUOTE]

You are right. It's sad that in order to be a viable candidate, a person has to be good on TV. But he'd be a great President.
Bullshit. You're lying. Prove it, DOTY.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

To roughly quote you. He doesn't have to it is your job to prove him wrong.
Plan D is not free. It costs $50 a month then and $85 a month now. There is also a very high "donut" zone of no re-imbursement. From the government's perspective, it was likely "underfunded", not "unfunded."

Some free medical advice: Spend $100 on a good motorcycle helmet or end up like Eva.

Ron Paul ran for President multiple times as a third party candidate. IMO, he and his message received more exposure as a Republican candidate than he ever did as a Libertarian candidate.

I've seen Gary Johnson several times on "Red Eye." He simply isn't that strong of a politician or even a late night talk show guest. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Dumbest of the dumb has spilled his guts again. 2003 medicaid was passed unfunded.
sorry ass hole try again.
To roughly quote you. He doesn't have to it is your job to prove him wrong. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's nice you have Assup's back. Assup likes it, too.
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 01:51 PM
It's nice you have Assup's back. Assup likes it, too. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

its nicer you are an idiot
It's nice you have Assup's back. Assup likes it, too. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Your welcome.
So after reading all this, I see a lot of name calling. I see a lot of partial facts. Here is a snap shot of what is going on:

ACA (AKA Obamacare) exchanges go live today
All people can get insurance regardless of medical history
approx. 30 million do not currently have insurance
A chunk of those are people that are you or choose not to have insurance. The rest just can not afford it.
While I would love to see everyone get insurance, it leads to a question...

Joe Smith signs up for insurance. He can not afford it. However, he gets subsidies and now, for the first time in his life, he has med insurance. This is good as one more person is covered. BUT, where are the subsidies coming from......the government. Where does the government get the money....the taxpayer. Who is the taxpayer.......I am one of them. So why should I have to pay for someone else to have insurance?

**Couple notes before the flames start. One, I paid all my dad's medical expenses before he died because his insurance was not strong enough to cover everything. Two, I started and run a non-profit and we donate five figures every year helping others. Three, I myself am currently covered through insurance. It is a decent plan but, I never use it. I have it just in case. Finally, As I already pay significantly higher taxes than most (based on my income), I see no reason why I should pay even more now.
Couple of notes... 1) congratulations on your charity 2) why would you pay more? 3) You think you're an authority in ACA?
You forgot one additional point. The deductibles have gone up. How does Joe Smith, who gets subsidies to pay for the insurance, afford the high deductibles?

So after reading all this, I see a lot of name calling. I see a lot of partial facts. Here is a snap shot of what is going on:

ACA (AKA Obamacare) exchanges go live today
All people can get insurance regardless of medical history
approx. 30 million do not currently have insurance
A chunk of those are people that are you or choose not to have insurance. The rest just can not afford it.
While I would love to see everyone get insurance, it leads to a question...

Joe Smith signs up for insurance. He can not afford it. However, he gets subsidies and now, for the first time in his life, he has med insurance. This is good as one more person is covered. BUT, where are the subsidies coming from......the government. Where does the government get the money....the taxpayer. Who is the taxpayer.......I am one of them. So why should I have to pay for someone else to have insurance?

**Couple notes before the flames start. One, I paid all my dad's medical expenses before he died because his insurance was not strong enough to cover everything. Two, I started and run a non-profit and we donate five figures every year helping others. Three, I myself am currently covered through insurance. It is a decent plan but, I never use it. I have it just in case. Finally, As I already pay significantly higher taxes than most (based on my income), I see no reason why I should pay even more now. Originally Posted by Adabear
That's a fucking lie, JL/Rocky!

You can pick your deductible just like before. You buy the policy and then if you qualify for the subsidy you get it. Hasn't got JACK SHIT to do with deductibles.

What a fucking liar! And a fool!
Smart as a rock is the authority on all things ..
1. Thank you.
2. I am 35 and no subsidy. my premium is going up, not down
3. not an expert...but, I have actually read most of it

Couple of notes... 1) congratulations on your charity 2) why would you pay more? 3) You think you're an authority in ACA? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
1. Thank you.
2. I am 35 and no subsidy. my premium is going up, not down
3. not an expert...but, I have actually read most of it Originally Posted by Adabear
No secret one of the facets of Obamacare is that the young and healthy must pay more to subsidize the sick and the old. It's easy to see there are a lot of sick, old people that are going to fight tooth and nail to protect their interest, but hang in there, this doesn't look like it's going to last that long. And it won't take an act of congress to repeal it.
Dumbest of the dumb has spilled his guts again. 2003 medicaid was passed unfunded.
sorry ass hole try again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
All of Eva's mental challenges from the want of a moderately priced helmet.

And even Obama's pre-existing conditions legislation couldn't put Eva back together again.

Better? Not that you have the facility to judge.
No secret one of the facets of Obamacare is that the young and healthy must pay more to subsidize the sick and the old. It's easy to see there are a lot of sick, old people that are going to fight tooth and nail to protect their interest, but hang in there, this doesn't look like it's going to last that long. And it won't take an act of congress to repeal it. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Good point nwarounder. Which reminds me...Where is that Teawipe WTF?