Annie @ Christophers

• A1.
  • 02-19-2018, 02:35 PM
Click on her name and find the history posts made by user. Good luck with your homework. She calls Texans ever name in the book. F*g was her favorite and Wakeup was her #1 target. Loved her some Wakeup ! Ask Chicago Boy, he saw her go hard and made comments in Houston.
I love people who throw bricks and hide their hands. People who live in Glass Trailers should not throw stones.

M.M.
  • A1.
  • 02-19-2018, 02:45 PM
Who did she hurl insults at while in TX? Originally Posted by pyramider
Hope I answered your question.
'Under' is looking good. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ka-ching!
Click on her name and find the history posts made by user. Good luck with your homework. She calls Texans ever name in the book. F*g was her favorite and Wakeup was her #1 target. Loved her some Wakeup ! Ask Chicago Boy, he saw her go hard and made comments in Houston. Originally Posted by A1vapor
All of the whores love them some Wakeup. Annie was obviously flirting with Wakeup in the Houston forum.
I admit I do not have all the fact and I don't know the rules ... Originally Posted by redlobos6
... but that's not gonna stop me from posting UITB.
I admit I do not have all the fact and I don't know the rules, I just have a hard time with what it looks like ... Originally Posted by redlobos6
Looks can be deceiving...especially when one doesn't have any of the facts...

All of the whores love them some Wakeup. Originally Posted by pyramider
That is a very true statement...
  • A1.
  • 02-19-2018, 10:12 PM
Where is that hell hound?
I mean he's missing you right..
Your a poodle with a Mohawk.. BEFORE you twist all my words. Let me say this!!

FUCK YOU.. AND THE HORSE YA RODE IN ON...

Annie

See on the other side bitch..j.s Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Annie's last wish to WakeUp before her prison sentence. She wants to Fuck him real bad.
... but that's not gonna stop me from posting UITB. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yes I admitted that I don't know all the rules. I also stated that I believe this site is designed for providers and clients to meet and that from my limited view it looks like an entire business (because Annie has girls that work for her) are going to suffer because some of you do not get along. I hate that people forget that this is more than a social site but a business as well. I am not attaching you are anyone else on this site. I also, just as a recommendation think that none of you should attack people you don't know. Simple said, we do not know who is behind these handles that people use and what they do for a living and the resource they can bring to the table. Lets keep the discussion none personal before someone takes it personal.
  • A1.
  • 02-20-2018, 03:02 AM
Chicago Boy
Pyramider
WakeUp
DearHunter
... from my limited view it looks like an entire business (because Annie has girls that work for her) are going to suffer because some of you do not get along. I hate that people forget that this is more than a social site but a business as well. Originally Posted by redlobos6
Perhaps annie should have thought about the impact on her business and her girls before she got so cunty UITB.
Chicago Boy
Pyramider
WakeUp
DearHunter
You might want to wipe that shit off your nose.

Wouldn't want to catch e-coli.
I also stated that I believe this site is designed for providers and clients to meet and that from my limited view it looks like an entire business (because Annie has girls that work for her) are going to suffer because some of you do not get along. Originally Posted by redlobos6
Who you are, how long you’ve been here, how many girls you pimp...all are irrelevant when the guidelines are concerned. You violate them at your own risk...she’s the only one responsible for her situation, no one else...
  • A1.
  • 02-20-2018, 01:34 PM
You might want to wipe that shit off your nose.

Wouldn't want to catch e-coli. Originally Posted by Circus Midget
You must have comprehension problems of politics in every facet of life. Ignorant people don't heed warnings and you rebel the very system that allows opportunity to get a service thats not available in the real world so you come here and slap the forefathers in their face by comparing appreciation to e-coli. Ungrateful losers makes the pecking order a sporting job fun when business is slow.
Never go full retard.