More guns = more homicides. Period.

You're a dense mutha fucker in addition to being a liar, aren't you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? You mendaciously omit that many if not most written accounts from that period have been lost to history and that Josephus does mention Jesus and that Mark, Matthew, Luke and John are, indeed, four historical accounts of Jesus' life that did survive the centuries, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Meanwhile, there is no factual basis for you having a brain, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've gone and done it now, you stupid motherfucker. Many accounts have been lost, so we should believe a book that has talking snakes in it? Yeah, that's historical fact.

Josephus' accounts are far from being granted complete authenticity. Christian expansion and/or alteration of his work is highly probable, due to the fact that his work "Jewish War", written 20 years BEFORE the work you cite, does NOT mention Jesus in any capacity. It is thought by many scholars that later Christians added to the original text to include mentions of Jesus.

Ah yes, the gospels. They are not considered historical accounts and cannot be used to make any claim worth a shit. Do you know how many times they were altered down through the centuries? To claim they show the existence of jesus as an historical fact, is highly suspect at best. Even if he did exist, the historicity of jesus is highly debated and the accounts in the gospel cannot be taken as historical fact.

The books don't even agree on certain very important facts. If they are to be regarded as historical fact, this is a problem. The Judas story, for example, is rife with contradiction when you read the account from Acts(they say was written by Luke) and Matthew. The stories don't line up.
You just proved my point. You are so impressed with yourself. You think you are smarter than everyone that crosses your path. You are so self absorbed you don't realize just how stupid you actually are. Why don't you ask the Mods if you can start your own Forum on Atheism and Religion then you can have your distorted debates all you want.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+ 1 ! That's our woomby ! Always the smartest guy in the room as long as the room is empty of all other people and animals.
You just proved my point. You are so impressed with yourself. You think you are smarter than everyone that crosses your path. You are so self absorbed you don't realize just how stupid you actually are. Why don't you ask the Mods if you can start your own Forum on Atheism and Religion then you can have your distorted debates all you want.

Because I am smarter than most people who cross my path. You just proved my point, shitbird. At least I don't think the government is staging false shootings so they can take guns away from people
+ 1 ! That's our woomby ! Always the smartest guy in the room as long as the room is empty of all other people and animals. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey, the leader of the butt pirate brigade. You can't even count to four, so you really shouldn't be commenting on people's intellectual capacity.
You've gone and done it now, you stupid motherfucker. Many accounts have been lost, so we should believe a book that has talking snakes in it? Yeah, that's historical fact.

Josephus' accounts are far from being granted complete authenticity. Christian expansion and/or alteration of his work is highly probable, due to the fact that his work "Jewish War", written 20 years BEFORE the work you cite, does NOT mention Jesus in any capacity. It is thought by many scholars that later Christians added to the original text to include mentions of Jesus.

Ah yes, the gospels. They are not considered historical accounts and cannot be used to make any claim worth a shit. Do you know how many times they were altered down through the centuries? To claim they show the existence of jesus as an historical fact, is highly suspect at best. Even if he did exist, the historicity of jesus is highly debated and the accounts in the gospel cannot be taken as historical fact.

The books don't even agree on certain very important facts. If they are to be regarded as historical fact, this is a problem. The Judas story, for example, is rife with contradiction when you read the account from Acts(they say was written by Luke) and Matthew. The stories don't line up.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Mark, Luke, Matthew and John are four books, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and most scholars agree that Josephus accounts are both credible and legitimate, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: more credible and legitimate than you could ever hope to be, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Because I am smarter than most people who cross my path. You just proved my point, shitbird. At least I don't think the government is staging false shootings so they can take guns away from people Originally Posted by WombRaider
You being smarter than anyone who crosses your path has never been proven and never will be. Your delusional, that's been proven. I am sorry if you can't handle the fact that governments do indeed stage incidents. If you were truly smart you would realize it does happens.

Jim
  • MrGiz
  • 10-12-2015, 06:40 PM
You being smarter than anyone who crosses your path has never been proven and never will be. Your delusional, that's been proven. I am sorry if you can't handle the fact that governments do indeed stage incidents. If you were truly smart you would realize it does happens.

I can't believe ANYONE is stupid enough to try to talk "reason" with that total fucking idiot!
I can't believe ANYONE is stupid enough to try to talk "reason" with that total fucking idiot! Originally Posted by NTJME
That's why he needs his own forum.
Jim
That's why he needs his own forum.
He has his own forum --- here ,as you guys reply over and over to him.
He has his own forum --- here ,as you guys reply over and over to him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Over seven thousand posts and we're responding to him. That's interesting.

Jim
Because I am smarter than most people who cross my path. You just proved my point, shitbird. At least I don't think the government is staging false shootings so they can take guns away from people Originally Posted by WombRaider
you sir, have the brain of a 4 year old. and i'll bet he was glad to be rid of it.

I only looked back 1 page, and you have responded to him 5 times.
I only looked back 1 page, and you have responded to him 5 times. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I only looked back 1 page, and you have responded to him 5 times. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really, maybe it's because he's a hard headed idiot.

Jim

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
control your monkey, monkey man, just keep whacking off, whackoff you dim bulb.