another warning shot from mother nature....

Particularly Iva-A-Little-One's so when he exercising his 1st Amend rights to "snort" it will fill the atmosphere with more hot air.

He's lost this argument .. so all he has are "snorts" and "snicks"!

And of course, switching the "focus" to the Arctic and away from the South Pole! Originally Posted by LexusLover
snick
Here is something else for you to whine about lexie lacking

FYI Greenland is rising faster than the Antarctic.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Blah, blah, blah!

I'm not "whining" .... you are about "global warming"!

Your "masta" says so! So you buy it ... lock, stock, and barrel.
snick Originally Posted by bigtex
Two peas in a pod.
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1055363192]Particularly Iva-A-Little-One's so when he exercising his 1st Amend rights to "snort" it will fill the atmosphere with more hot air.

He's lost this argument .. so all he has are "snorts" and "snicks"!
And of course, switching the "focus" to the Arctic and away from the South Pole![/QUOTE

Poor lexie lackey When NASA was mentioned he turned tail and ran, then settled on insults. If anyone lost it was you lackey.

Blah, blah, blah!

I'm not "whining" .... you are about "global warming"!

Your "masta" says so! So you buy it ... lock, stock, and barrel. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Global warming? Where have you seen Global warming? The discussion was about ice shrinkage on land in the Antarctica. You are a blithering idiot lackey, where is your line of bullshit in red? Who is your massa lackey?
Global warming? Where have you seen Global warming? The discussion was about ice shrinkage on land in the Antarctica. .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I haven't "seen" any "global warming"! Have you?

"The discussion" ... I believe it was your "discussion" ...

So, now you inject "shrinkage on land" ... a new "concept" to the "discussion"!

Since the "ice melt" theory didn't work ... (why would "ice melt" anyway?)...

.. you want to switch topics to "shrinkage on land"!!!!

Would that be ... as opposed to "expansion on water"?

We are still "discussing" the Antarctic, aren't we?

Or would you prefer to switch to "Greenland"?

But I'm glad you finally admitted ...

............. being one of the opponents of the "global warming" theorists!

I thought for a few days that you were an "ice melt" person. What a relief!
Wasn't the OP about the Antarctic ice sheet? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
GPS instruments placed there are indicating the ice melt is resulting in the land under them to rise. Has been in the last decade. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Link? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Refresher.

School was out for a long weekend, I can tell.

Recess is over!
I haven't "seen" any "global warming"! Have you?

"The discussion" ... I believe it was your "discussion" ...
It was a reply to JD and you jumped in lackey.
So, now you inject "shrinkage on land" ... a new "concept" to the "discussion"!
Ice melting results in shrinkage, try to wrap your brain(snick) around that.
Since the "ice melt" theory didn't work ... (why would "ice melt" anyway?)...

.. you want to switch topics to "shrinkage on land"!!!!

Would that be ... as opposed to "expansion on water"?

We are still "discussing" the Antarctic, aren't we?

Or would you prefer to switch to "Greenland"?
Was only mentioned for your information as you seem uninformed.
But I'm glad you finally admitted ...

............. being one of the opponents of the "global warming" theorists!

I thought for a few days that you were an "ice melt" person. What a relief! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have got to be the dim bulb of the board lexie lacking. Did you just chew the covers off your books in school? Do you think bouncing around like a pinball game is showing a great grasp of the conversation? I can see you are waving the white flag, so I am done with you unless it is possible to bring something new to the table. You do remember you were the one who jumped in the conversation in the first place. I see you have never disputed the fact the land is rising about 60 inches a year.
You have got to be the dim bulb of the board lexie lacking. Did you just chew the covers off your books in school? Do you think bouncing around like a pinball game is showing a great grasp of the conversation? I can see you are waving the white flag, so I am done with you unless it is possible to bring something new to the table. You do remember you were the one who jumped in the conversation in the first place. I see you have never disputed the fact the land is rising about 60 inches a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do your declarations of "victory" work much in the "real world"?

Or do you have to shout them for effect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Wasn't the OP about the Antarctic ice sheet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
GPS instruments placed there are indicating the ice melt is resulting in the land under them to rise. Has been in the last decade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Link?

Refresher, AGAIN!

What land is rising 60 inches a year? And who gives a shit?

NASA says the diameter of the Earth is not changing significantly.
Do your declarations of "victory" work much in the "real world"?

Or do you have to shout them for effect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Wasn't the OP about the Antarctic ice sheet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
GPS instruments placed there are indicating the ice melt is resulting in the land under them to rise. Has been in the last decade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Link?

Refresher, AGAIN!

What land is rising 60 inches a year? And who gives a shit?

NASA says the diameter of the Earth is not changing significantly. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are the only dimatard proclaiming victory . Apparently you give a shit as you have been babbling about this for a week. Sorry lacking try again.
The only thing rising at an alarming rate is the pile of bullshit LittleEva spouts in his feeble effort cover Obama's lying and corrupt ass.
The only thing rising at an alarming rate is the pile of bullshit LittleEva spouts in his feeble effort cover Obama's lying and corrupt ass. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you have anything to prove the article I posted from in wrong let's see you bring it forward, otherwise you are just spouting bullshit yourself dull knife.
[SIZE="3"]If you have anything to prove the article I posted from in wrong ..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why don't you start with "the article"?

Then is the 2nd time (at least) you have claimed you were posting from a source, but you neglected to paste in the source ......

Then give us the quoted material from the source you listed in the post.

(Your reading comprehension results in distorted paraphrases, if not lies.)

Some might call it "bullshit" ...

... but they are misstatements of fact by cherry picking parts ....

... and failing to disclose the disclaimers and qualifications in the "research"!

Kinda like: You can keep your doctor if you like your doctor.
Why don't you start with "the article"?

Then is the 2nd time (at least) you have claimed you were posting from a source, but you neglected to paste in the source ......

Then give us the quoted material from the source you listed in the post.

(Your reading comprehension results in distorted paraphrases, if not lies.)

Some might call it "bullshit" ...

... but they are misstatements of fact by cherry picking parts ....

... and failing to disclose the disclaimers and qualifications in the "research"!

Kinda like: You can keep your doctor if you like your doctor. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Attn: read it for yourself, no I will not do the work for you.
Either Live science or National Geographic. Kinda like I kept my health plan and Dr both.
While you are at it get a copy of NASA'S new book communicating with Aliens will give you something else to do.
In other words, LittleEva has nothing. Nothing at all. Except bullshit he makes up.

In other words, LittleEva has nothing. Nothing at all. Except bullshit he makes up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He didn't the first time ... but later claimed we cited the same article.

He hopes that people only read "loud" letters ... judging others by himself.