Mass Shooting In Orlando Florida Night Club.

Huge lost opportunity to defeat Clinton.

I voted for Rubio in the Texas primary. However, Trump could grow into the job, just like Clinton did.

If there were ever a shot for a third party candidate, this is it.

Go BERNIE - FEEL THE BERN!!! Fuck, I'd donate 5 grand if he would run as a third party candidate. Originally Posted by DSK
why would you do that? you might as well mail it to Lenin's tomb

That's a lot of shit hitting the fan. Maybe that's all it really is.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That shit would be raining by the bucket loads.

The mass shooter, Omar Mateen, is light skinned. If you had just shown me a picture of his face, I would have thought he was a white Italian. However, he is a Middle Eastern (Afghani) individual.

Not surprising since most Middle Easterners (Palestinians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians, Afghanis etc) are light skinned, almost white. India is definitely not part of the Middle East and Indians look very different from Middle Easterners.

In general, there are Muslims of every single race. There are millions of white Muslims, millions of black Muslims, millions of East Asian Muslims etc. Heck, the largest Muslim country in the world is an Asian country called Indonesia. No one "looks like a Muslim" just like no one "looks like a Christian". Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
India has a large muslim population, about 300 million.

those places -- pales, jordan, lebanon, syria, iran and parts of afghanistan have some greek blood in them. also afghanistan, Iran, india & pakistan are related to slav people. with the exception of india & Pakistan, its the reason why they look white.
Iranians are descended from the Aryans.

YOU and assup are their prime target ! Mebbe they'll just give YOU two " flying lessons " off of a roof after they pack YOUR fudge ! YOU are always " checking YOUR six for the next cock, right EKIM !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
all they will have too do is catch you sucking dick, and you are a gonner gay rey.
EKIM can help him with that ! EKIM has all kinds of toys down at his 'holes that he lets his " therapy " customers use ON him ! Need a broomstick studded with tacks or razors ? EKIM has one of each in his stash ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Better check who is coming to your glory hole gay rey, may be a muzzie.

he's to fucking stupid to know what shut up means Originally Posted by gary5912
Did you say something pig shit?
someone at the zoo let the chimp out again

You would have to be a fool to think a Muslim only looks a certain way. A lot of ignorant Americans think Muslims are just "those brown people", which is the height of stupidity. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
not stupid, but ignorant. there a lot of info people aren't aware of does not make them stupid, just ignorant.

Stupid on the other hand is something like someone getting a dangerous animal like a scorpion for a pet.

stupid is basically someone with a lack of common sense.
I never characterized him as a white Italian. I simply said he could pass off as one due to his light skin (he's paler in his other pics, the pics you didn't post). He is not a white Italian, he is a Afghani Middle Easterner. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
dude. He's not from the middle east which is a different ethnic area entirely.

His parents came from Afghanistan which is not a middle east country not by a long shot.

get your geography right before you lose credibility.
But.. but..but.. According to President Obama "true" Muslims could NEVER be motivated by the Islamic Religion to kill and murder, especially GAYS.

*GASP*.. was he ... *wrong*? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
not wrong, but lying his ass off to cover up an inconvenient fact about islam.

He should know, he was raised and was heavily influenced under islam. when he lived in indonesia.
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 11:27 PM
why would you do that? you might as well mail it to Lenin's tomb

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So the idiot Bernie could siphon off Clinton votes, and give the election to the Donald.
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 11:30 PM
all they will have too do is catch you sucking dick, and you are a gonner
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You should be careful then, Ekim!!!
yeah .. you taught us all a lesson. would you like a recall on that vote?

so .. you'll gladly vote for a criminal like hildewhore so you can teach us all another lesson?

that's a lesson this country doesn't need. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I never said I was going to vote for her. Read what I wrote above about her being a pathological liar and my hatred of family dynasties.

I will be back to voting for the Libertarian again.
I never said I was going to vote for her. Read what I wrote above about her being a pathological liar and my hatred of family dynasties.

I will be back to voting for the Libertarian again. Originally Posted by Revenant
That's really about the only choice. But I am getting disillusioned with Gary Johnson. Hopefully a good showing by Johnson will pave the way for Austin Peterson in 2020.