"AMERICAN SNIPER" OPENS TODAY....

It's a fucking movie.
It's a fucking movie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, it is a sniper movie.
it's a fucking sniper movie ... From HOLLYWOOD!
Actually in the movie he and his brother were watching the bombing of the embassies in Africa and the loss of life. He is home with his wife (whom he married after he finished BUDS training) when the World Trade Center was attacked. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You may be right JD. Originally Posted by dirty dog
JD is right.
Jesse Ventura ain't watching the movie LOL
JD is right. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree, JD is right about what caused the former rodeo cowboy to sign up.
I do notice that this movie is giving all the talking heads license to violate a taboo. You can ask a veteran about the good times, about the places he visited, about the people he knew but you don't ask a veteran about how many people he killed. I grates on me that that has become the popular question for veterans now by every news anchor and interviewer.
I do notice that this movie is giving all the talking heads license to violate a taboo. You can ask a veteran about the good times, about the places he visited, about the people he knew but you don't ask a veteran about how many people he killed. I grates on me that that has become the popular question for veterans now by every news anchor and interviewer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good point. Kyle only killed people to protect other troops, and he didn't brag about it.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2015, 06:54 AM
I do notice that this movie is giving all the talking heads license to violate a taboo. You can ask a veteran about the good times, about the places he visited, about the people he knew but you don't ask a veteran about how many people he killed. I grates on me that that has become the popular question for veterans now by every news anchor and interviewer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You don't have to worry about anyone asking you how many you killed. Nobody ever died from a blowjob. Although JL is dying for you to give him another reach around .
You don't have to worry about anyone asking you how many you killed. Nobody ever died from a blowjob. Although JL is dying for you to give him another reach around . Originally Posted by WTF

"After Le Président's death, Madame Steinheil was nicknamed la pompe funèbre [a double entendre].

"Georges Poisson says it is clear that Le Président Faure and Steinheil, who was found half naked, were involved in some of sort of embrace.

'We have witness accounts from the general secretary of the Elysée at the time and the valet,' says Poisson. 'Le Président was found with his rigid fingers clenched in her hair, and the Le Président's aides hacked at her hair with such clumsiness that her skull was cut.'"
Didn't brag about it. Is that what you said BJerk?

Author Kyle didn't brag about it ... But you have been go Bragging about punching out a third grader.

Maybe we should wait for the movie: AMERICAN ASSHOLE.
Kyles widow, Taya Kyle, doesn't buy into the whole PTSD explanation of her husband's death.

Taya Kyle: "If this was a simple case of guy, a veteran having PTSD, it would not have been an issue. This is a case of Chris not having all the information about somebody who had more to their story."
http://www.today.com/video/today/52073087#52073087

Then there are Eddie Ray Routh's own words to his sister on the day of the murders: "I traded my soul for a new truck."

Investigators said that shortly after the shooting Routh visited his sister, Laura Blevins, who said on a 911 emergency call released on Tuesday that the visit left her scared.

"Listen, my brother just came by here and told me he committed a murder," Blevins said in a call released by police in Midlothian, Texas. "I'm terrified for my life because I don't know if he is going to come back here."

Blevins, who could be heard herding others into a car to go to the police department, said she didn't know if her brother was telling the truth.

"He's all crazy, he's ... psychotic," she said. "I don't know if he's on drugs or not. My husband is going to talk to you because I'm so nervous."

The new evidence about the truck, which first came to light on Monday, suggests robbery could have formed part of the motive...

Randy Fowler, an investigator with the Erath County Sheriff's Department in Texas, wrote in the affidavit that Routh drove to his sister's home in Midlothian, about 50 miles from the gun range where the shooting took place, shortly after the incident.

Routh was driving what his sister described as a "big dark or black Ford F-250 pickup that she had never seen before," Fowler said in the affidavit.

"It substantiated Routh's claim that he had murdered Chris Kyle and his friend, and he told the Blevinses that he had killed Kyle and that he had 'traded his soul for a new truck,'" Fowler wrote.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9141DI20130206
  • Old-T
  • 01-30-2015, 07:06 AM
Most interviewers today are thinking far more about ratings than about truth or honest informing. It is a different manefestation the same exact mindset as "reality" TV.
  • Seedy
  • 01-30-2015, 07:12 AM

Maybe we should wait for the movie: AMERICAN ASSHOLE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And that would be all about YOU. LMFAO
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2015, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
You don't have to worry about anyone asking you how many you killed. Nobody ever died from a blowjob. Although JL is dying for you to give him another reach around .

Quote:
"After Le Président's death, Madame Steinheil was nicknamed la pompe funèbre [a double entendre].

"Georges Poisson says it is clear that Le Président Faure and Steinheil, who was found half naked, were involved in some of sort of embrace.

'We have witness accounts from the general secretary of the Elysée at the time and the valet,' says Poisson. 'Le Président was found with his rigid fingers clenched in her hair, and the Le Président's aides hacked at her hair with such clumsiness that her skull was cut.'"

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I stand corrected. JD's bj's may be a lethal weapon
...you've been warned JewishLawyer!

On a serious note....has anyone watched "Inside Combat Rescue"? Seems to me to be a much better account of the effects of war than some Hollywood movie.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...combat-rescue/