The Iranian side deals

The fact remains, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you did post it, faggot!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, I did. As a joke that you believed.
Yes, I did. As a joke that you believed. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the joke imagining anyone believes your denials, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Acquaint yourself with the term "dirty bomb", and then familiarize yourself with how Madame Curie died. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You need to acquaint yourself with the word Corroded. The weapons that they found had corroded to the point that they were no longer functional (THEY DON'T WORK). Bush43 was not selling to congress that we spend 2 trillion dollars to find corroded weapons that the USA had sold to Iraq back in the 1980's.

From the New York Times link that was supplied by J.D. Barleycorn.

All had been manufactured before 1991, participants said. Filthy, rusty or corroded, a large fraction of them could not be readily identified as chemical weapons at all. Some were empty, though many of them still contained potent mustard agent or residual sarin. Most could not have been used as designed, and when they ruptured dispersed the chemical agents over a limited area, according to those who collected the majority of them.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...pons.html?_r=1

You need to acquaint yourself with the word Corroded. The weapons that they found had corroded to the point that they were no longer functional (THEY DON'T WORK). Bush43 was not selling to congress that we spend 2 trillion dollars to find corroded weapons that the USA had sold to Iraq back in the 1980's.

All had been manufactured before 1991, participants said. Filthy, rusty or corroded, a large fraction of them could not be readily identified as chemical weapons at all. Some were empty, though many of them still contained potent mustard agent or residual sarin. Most could not have been used as designed, and when they ruptured dispersed the chemical agents over a limited area, according to those who collected the majority of them.

Originally Posted by flghtr65
You won't find that IB is forthcoming with his mistakes. In fact, he's never made one, according to the weirdo itself. You're quite right of course. These corroded and utterly useless weapons were most assuredly NOT what Bush was selling to Congress all those years ago.
You'd be the joke imagining anyone believes your denials, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who takes shit like that seriously?
I'm about as far from broke as you are from handsome, fella. Your face looks like someone lit it on fire and tried to put it out with a weedeater. As for golf, we all saw what was going on behind the bushes on 15. C'mon buddy. Never played a day it, myself. Too faggoty for me. Walking around with sticks, hitting a tiny, white ball? Yeah, you can keep it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well Pedro I was handsome enough that you hit on me in a PM, regardless why do you think that's an insult, do you worry about whether another man thinks your attractive, I certainly don't. If you have never played a day then how come you were in the bushes at 15 watching me piss anyway. Do you often hang out in the woods? Is that where you saw my package and then PM'd me asking for it? Well golf is a sophisticated mans sport so I can see where you wouldn't like it, also why would you want to walk around all day on grass after spending the week cutting it.

Originally Posted by flghtr65
Poisons, bacterial agents and radioactive material in corroded containers are still lethal, flighty, and you really are ignorant if you don't recall how WMD was only one of many unresolved issues Bush43 put before the people as justification for forcing Saddam to abide by the terms of the truce he was flagrantly violating.

You won't find that IB is forthcoming with his mistakes. In fact, he's never made one, according to the weirdo itself. You're quite right of course. These corroded and utterly useless weapons were most assuredly NOT what Bush was selling to Congress all those years ago. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Tell the French farmers who were killed by "corroded shells" and pockets of "dispersed" gas following WWI that the instruments of their deaths were no longer lethal, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and while you're at it, check out the definition of IED: IMPROVISED Explosive Device, wherein, unexploded projectiles are repurposed.

Who takes shit like that seriously? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You remain the joke that imagines anyone believes your denials, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Crazy train is leaving the station again. I'm saying that you're easy to fuck with. The more you keep following me around, the more it looks like you want something from me. I'll give you what you want, just tell me what it is. How many handles do you have, IB? You know what, keep saying whatever you want. It doesn't make me look bad, it makes you look awful. Look at Rey, he's a muttering, stuttering fool whose every post is some amalgamation of gloryholes and cocksucking and buttfucking. That doesn't make me look bad. It makes him look awful. And then there's IB, who you've turned into the biggest joke on this board for YEARS. Good luck to YOU with getting anyone to forget those two cocksuckers. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the biggest faggot in the forum, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because you are the one posting the milestones of your queer conquests.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Who takes shit like that seriously? Originally Posted by WombRaider
apparently somebody does...
hey Rey Lengua, if ur Hispanic what do u think of Trump characterizing Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers? BTW, when he says Mexicans im pretty sure he means Hispanics Originally Posted by southtown4488
Why you gotta lie like that pendejo? Trump never said that shit and you know it. Trump was talking about people who cross into this country illegally who migh be Mexican, Honduran, or even Canadian. He did point out correctly that illegals from Mexico have this prediliction for rape. A cultural thing I think. So Trump was talking specifically about illegals in this country, the criminal illegals, the rapists, kidnappers, and murderers. He did not talk about the Mexican in Mexico, he did not talk about the people who are working hard and staying out of trouble.
Can you imagine the outrage in 1944 when Patton complained about the Nazi soldiers and someone like this idiot goes off about how Patton hates Germans. If you can't tell the truth then stay out of the room.
Why you gotta lie like that pendejo? Trump never said that shit and you know it. Trump was talking about people who cross into this country illegally who migh be Mexican, Honduran, or even Canadian. He did point out correctly that illegals from Mexico have this prediliction for rape. A cultural thing I think. So Trump was talking specifically about illegals in this country, the criminal illegals, the rapists, kidnappers, and murderers. He did not talk about the Mexican in Mexico, he did not talk about the people who are working hard and staying out of trouble.
Can you imagine the outrage in 1944 when Patton complained about the Nazi soldiers and someone like this idiot goes off about how Patton hates Germans. If you can't tell the truth then stay out of the room. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How about his rant in the debate stating Mexico officials are smarter than ours, and are sending their undesirables over the boarder? Earned him a "pants on fire"
How about his rant in the debate stating Mexico officials are smarter than ours, and are sending their undesirables over the boarder? Earned him a "pants on fire" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think he said ... "over the border" .... you know ...

.... the boundary between the U.S. and Mexico?
I think he said ... "over the border" .... you know ...

.... the boundary between the U.S. and Mexico? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whatever.
Whatever. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No sense of humor today? Tragic!
Iranian Commander Who? .... went to see Putin?

John Kerry:
"Under the United States’s initiative, Qassem Soleimani will never be relieved of any sanctions.” (Which includes travel bans.)

"Soleimani arrived in Moscow on Air Iran Flight 5130, a commercial flight from Tehran, at 6:50 a.m. July 24, a Friday. He left Moscow the following Sunday, July 26, at 10:25 p.m. on Flight 5120, according to Western intelligence sources.

"UN sanctions have not yet been lifted against Iran, and Soleimani, as head of the Iranian Quds Force, is sanctioned as part of Security Council Resolution 1747. He is prohibited from traveling, and any country that lets him transit or travel is defying the sanctions. (Russia is a permanent member of the Security Council and would have been aware of this restriction when meeting with him.)"
http://nypost.com/2015/08/06/irans-t...sit-to-russia/

“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility,” Obama told Medvedev.
UNDESIREABLES

Ever hear of the Mariel Boat Lift? I wonder what the real unemployment rate is in Mexico.

A source says that it is around 4%. Odd how it got there.