The only demographic in America that reliably opposes abortion access is older men

The Romans dug it, but I’ve gotta disagree. Normalizing and numbing people to the effects of violence isn’t a good thing, especially for kids. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Kids are being "normalized" to violence everyday. What they are not seeing, are the the consequences of this violence. They think this is nothing more than a video game. Do you think any of this young shooters ever give a moment of thought as to what is going to happen to them in prison? Because you were bullied and want revenge, you do something to ensure you will be bullied and worse for the rest of your natural life? How could any person do this if they understood what was going to happen to them?

The Romans dug it as entertainment and it was done to persons ( some not all ) who committed no other crime than being different from the people in charge. That is not what I'm proposing. I'm proposing we start showing kids what will happen to people who commit violence, that violence will be committed on them and we'll make damn sure it is worst than any bulling you went through in school.

I couldn't be more serious about this topic. It is my number one priority and nothing else even comes close. This violence against innocent people has got to stop and I don't see anybody proposing how we are going to accomplish the most important thing in life, to be free from violence.

Not a religious man here but I believe you will reap what you sow. I'm flat out sick and tired of this shit.
If I remember correctly, this year so far there have been more than 300 mass shootings in the USA.

Japan....none
If I remember correctly, this year so far there have been more than 300 mass shootings in the USA.

Japan....none Originally Posted by VitaMan
applies and oranges sir.
Always trying to twist statements. Always attacking other members. If that is your style, enjoy it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No link to support your claim that "science has determined there is no God"? So sad!

But that's your style. Always shrink when questioned.

If God punishes you for that, try to enjoy it.
That’s why I placed him on ignore. I’ll put up with a lot of things, but intentionally changing statements in order to make himself seem right I just won’t entertain. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Naaah... if you put me on ignore, it's because your wit and logic constantly fail you and you're sick & tired of having your derriere handed to you.
That’s why I placed him on ignore. I’ll put up with a lot of things, but intentionally changing statements in order to make himself seem right I just won’t entertain. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
He was the first of the Yinzers to occupy mine. Best decision I’ve made.
Kids are being "normalized" to violence everyday. What they are not seeing, are the the consequences of this violence. They think this is nothing more than a video game. Do you think any of this young shooters ever give a moment of thought as to what is going to happen to them in prison? Because you were bullied and want revenge, you do something to ensure you will be bullied and worse for the rest of your natural life? How could any person do this if they understood what was going to happen to them?

The Romans dug it as entertainment and it was done to persons ( some not all ) who committed no other crime than being different from the people in charge. That is not what I'm proposing. I'm proposing we start showing kids what will happen to people who commit violence, that violence will be committed on them and we'll make damn sure it is worst than any bulling you went through in school.

I couldn't be more serious about this topic. It is my number one priority and nothing else even comes close. This violence against innocent people has got to stop and I don't see anybody proposing how we are going to accomplish the most important thing in life, to be free from violence.

Not a religious man here but I believe you will reap what you sow. I'm flat out sick and tired of this shit. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

I agree with you. This has to stop by ALL means necessary.

“Because it’s in the constitution” isn’t enough to justify the senseless killing in this country.
He was the first of the Yinzers to occupy mine. Best decision I’ve made. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No kidding? I was first to occupy your head? And you're still not charging rent!

The best decision you ever made was to become a Canuck for 2 years, thereby allowing other posters in this forum to have a shot at winning the DOTY award.
No link to support your claim that "science has determined there is no God"? So sad!

But that's your style. Always shrink when questioned.

If God punishes you for that, try to enjoy it. Originally Posted by lustylad

Again, you need to provide the complete quote when quoting someone.
Not leaving out selected words of your choosing to twist and change the meaning.

But you could apply for a job at FOX. You would fit right in.
Again, you need to provide the complete quote when quoting someone.
Not leaving out selected words of your choosing to twist and change the meaning. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Ok, here's the full quote in all its profundity. If someone misquotes me, I beat them up for it after carefully explaining exactly how they "twisted" my words to "change the meaning".

Funny how you're utterly incapable of defending yourself that way.

Not really. Science has not determined when life begins.

On the other hand, you can say science has determined there is no God or creator.

That means your life has no meaning.

Everything you have known...everyone you have met...your consciousness...is all an accident of nature.

Think about that the next time you want to tell someone how to run their life. Originally Posted by VitaMan
So there is it......you twisted the original statement and left out words.
Or possibly, can't even understand the nuances.

Enjoy yourself.
If someone misquotes me, I beat them up for it after carefully explaining exactly how they "twisted" my words to "change the meaning".

Funny how you're utterly incapable of defending yourself that way. Originally Posted by lustylad
So there is it......you twisted the original statement and left out words.
Or possibly, can't even understand the nuances. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's all you got?

Sad... but thanks for proving my point!
Dude.....

Embarrassing yourself now. But keep it up if you want to.
Dude..... Originally Posted by VitaMan
I see you've degenerated into vacuous, one-word posts. Just like Yssup. Two peas in a (troll) pod.

So sad!
And just for the record, perhaps the greatest scientist that ever lived, Einstein, believed in a Creator.

I'm agnostic and I believe that saying there is no God is as dumb as saying there is.