Self Defense or Murder

Who said all of that shit? Look, you can get self-righteous all you want, but we are on a whore board. What the fuck would you do if you knocked up a hooker and you didn't even know her real name?

I'll tell you what I would do, I don't give a shit whether the kid is mine or not, I'll be paying for an abortion in two seconds just to be sure I'm not on the hook for 18 years. I've got enough kids. I don't want another one from someone who goes by DebbieDD's and I don't know jack shit about her other than that she has big tits and a pussy and I have an ATM card to get access to both assets for an hour... nah, you ain't having my kid. I don't give a shit how much it costs me to pay you off to act like we never met... I'm not trying to have that discussion with my kid about how I met your mommy. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Then make sure you wear a Condom. Besides If I was to impregnate a hooker she's not going to know my real identity anyway and with all her multiple partners she'll hard pressed to single me or anyone else out.
LeviQAnon is always ready to shift the conversation to abortion.

Other than calling others names, that’s his predominant concern, per his “life begins at erection” posts.

Can’t put too much stock in that kind of hijacking. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since when? That subject isn't even up for debate as far as I am concerned.
English please Originally Posted by WTF
Did I post in Chinese? What can't you understand?
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 10:18 AM
Then make sure you wear a Condom. Besides If I was to impregnate a hooker she's not going to know my real identity anyway and with all her multiple partners she'll hard pressed to single me or anyone else out. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You evidently haven't heard of this new technology called DNA
You evidently haven't heard of this new technology called DNA Originally Posted by WTF
First she has to find him.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 10:25 AM
. What's really sad about the Abortion debate is those that advocate Abortion are alive. It's not my beliefs I am asserting it's the beliefs of pro Abortion that I am opposing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Did I post in Chinese? What can't you understand? Originally Posted by Levianon17
No shit those that advocate Pro Choice are still alive.

News flash, those that advocate Pro Life are still alive.

So yea...speak English mofo. Quit stating the obvious.

Next wtf does this mean

It's not my beliefs I am asserting it's the beliefs of pro Abortion that I am opposing

Say whaaaat?
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 10:35 AM
Levianon17
Questions
1) Should there be exceptions for women raped?
2)Should there be exceptions for life of the mother?
3) Should it be the Federal Government, State Government or the Individual decide what to do concerning pregnancy?
4) Can the government be it Federal or State be allowed to demand a woman who does not want to get a abortion to get one?
You evidently haven't heard of this new technology called DNA Originally Posted by WTF
I know more about it than you trust me on that. You can also bet that if I am ever implicated in a maternity suit I would handle it responsibly. I wouldn't push for her to have an Abortion nor would I pay for it.
Levianon17
Questions
1) Should there be exceptions for women raped?
2)Should there be exceptions for life of the mother?
3) Should it be the Federal Government, State Government or the Individual decide what to do concerning pregnancy?
4) Can the government be it Federal or State be allowed to demand a woman who does not want to get a abortion to get one? Originally Posted by WTF
Number three is the only exception because then Abortion becomes a Medical Emergency.
Then make sure you wear a Condom. Besides If I was to impregnate a hooker she's not going to know my real identity anyway and with all her multiple partners she'll hard pressed to single me or anyone else out. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Wrong answer genius. At least try to stick with your self righteous bullshit. Thanks for not disappointing though.
Wrong answer genius. At least try to stick with your self righteous bullshit. Thanks for not disappointing though. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
How am I being self righteous? It was the right answer for me. Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant. Besides anyone who would pay for a women's abortion is a dam fool.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 02:45 PM
First she has to find him. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What you two ar er arguing is that you want to evade responsibility of being a father to your child.

Yet you do not want the woman to have the option of abortion or Plan B pill.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 02:49 PM
Number three is the only exception because then Abortion becomes a Medical Emergency. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So your stance is that a raped woman....say your daughter by say your brother....should be forced to have your nephew/grandson?
How am I being self righteous? It was the right answer for me. Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant. Besides anyone who would pay for a women's abortion is a dam fool. Originally Posted by Levianon17
All I need to know and as expected, genius.

I'm assuming you don't have any kids or/and have never been around the block enough to have some "oops" encounters with many women.

Anyway, why the fuck are we even talking about abortion in this thread?
... Surely agree with Lucas... This thread aint about
abortions and what-not, it's abo ---- wait, gotta check --
it's about Self-defence or murder.

Can WE get back to THAT?

Me thought is that IF it's self-defence - it prolly aint murder.
And IF it's murder - it prolly aint self-defence.

#### Salty