Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

... WHEN did Trump call Ted Cruz's wife ugly?

I don't believe He did... Show us.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
trump did indeed call cruz's wife ugly.

this was late in the republican primary. this was akin to hitting cruz below the belt. Cruz called "uncle' after that.

trump did indeed call cruz's wife ugly.

this was late in the republican primary. this was akin to hitting cruz below the belt. Cruz called "uncle' after that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

indeed he did. Cruz was lagging far behind at that point. Trump still stomped on him. it's all politics. they kissed and made up.

Trump Attacks Heidi Cruz’s Looks

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...i-cruz-s-looks

Trump's wife is hotter by a mile than Heidi Cruz.

you can googie her nude photos at your leisure

bahhahaaa
the DJIA is not considered a great indicator. the S&P 500 is more respected.

speaking of Obama .. and Trump. and the S&P 500

https://www.kiplinger.com/investing/...e-stock-market

The Best and Worst Presidents (According to the Stock Market)

Which American presidents oversaw the best stock market performances? Just for grins, let's see what a 'stock market Mount Rushmore' might look like.

The following is a ranking of every president since Benjamin Harrison (who, sneak preview, did not do very well) by stock market performance, in order from worst to best. This list now includes President Joe Biden's performance, which started out white-hot but has struggled in 2022.

Barack Obama 22 of 24 (highest)

• President: Jan. 20, 2009-Jan. 20, 2017
  • Market performance: 13.8% per year

Donald Trump 21 of 24 (highest)

• President: Jan. 20, 2017-present
  • Market performance: 13.7% per year

here is you still claiming i got banned for using the N word

i didn't get my college degree until i was 30. does that mean i'm ...

BAAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

It is a lot easier to find employment if you have a high school diploma than not. That was the point. There are not a lot of jobs you can get hired into without a high school diploma. If you didn't get your college degree until age 30, just means you probably spent some time in the military. You had your high school diploma before age 30, right?

As for your presidents stock market ranking. Did any of the other ranked presidents inherit a negative GDP from their predecessor? Or have all the investment and commercial banks on Wall street go broke at same time?

In your early days of ECCIE you were mocking two different groups of people on here. One jewish guy got fed up with you and left the eccie political forum. I think his first name was Tim. I don't remember the last part of his userid. Like I wrote before, those who live glass houses should not throw stones.
There’s plenty of jobs you can get w/o a high school diploma.
There’s plenty of jobs you can get w/o a high school diploma. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
EJUCASHON BAD.
It is a lot easier to find employment if you have a high school diploma than not. That was the point. There are not a lot of jobs you can get hired into without a high school diploma. If you didn't get your college degree until age 30, just means you probably spent some time in the military. You had your high school diploma before age 30, right?

i graduated high school at 18 in 1978. Diploma. no GED. the real thing. and yes i was in the Navy. they won't take you without a Diploma or a GED. not even the Army and they arguably have the lowest standards of any of the services.

As for your presidents stock market ranking. Did any of the other ranked presidents inherit a negative GDP from their predecessor? Or have all the investment and commercial banks on Wall street go broke at same time?

Yes. do your homework. and it's actually in the link i quoted.

In your early days of ECCIE you were mocking two different groups of people on here. One jewish guy got fed up with you and left the eccie political forum. I think his first name was Tim. I don't remember the last part of his userid. Like I wrote before, those who live glass houses should not throw stones. Originally Posted by adav8s28

i know who timpage is, or was as poster's go. i don't recall him ever stating he was Jewish and if he did why does it matter? why don't you go find some examples? recall those were the days of "The Wild Wild West" in the forum. if he didn't have the stomach for it, it wasn't just me that caused him to disable his account. so go find some examples. you'll have to do it the hard way as people who disable their accounts are no longer in the member's list. neither are people who are BANNED, perm or not (if not they reappear when their ban expires). i just ran across a post of timpage's the other day doing a deep dive for something. if you can find one of his posts you can still see his posting history.

You’re surely joking.
And of course TWinKie was doing a deep dive on another member of ECCIE.

CREEPY.
You’re surely joking. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

of course he is. he's pulling yer chain, mate. and you fell for it. Salty 1 YR 0

CREEPY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

like this?

One for each victim.

Certainly not as many as some posters have posted chucklehead emojis or underage MAGA girl gifs, but hopefully those who find these discussions hysterically funny will get a clue.

Sugar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

bahahhaaaaa

CREEPY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i'm having trouble finding "TWinKie" in the active poster's list. did he get perma-banned like HoeHummer?

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=509663

bahahahhaaaa
You tell me, Comerade TWKie Winkie.

Shirley you’ll pound that button again.
You tell me, Comerade TWKie Winkie.

Shirley you’ll pound that button again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

should i?

WWWD?

Continue to think that all you want. You will continue to be incorrect. The derogatory nicknames y’all have been using for each other for years are personal attacks, and they will not be tolerated anymore. Y’all have been warned enough times as it is. Originally Posted by Wakeup

is it creepy i deep dived Wakeup's posts?
should i?

WWWD?

is it creepy i deep dived Wakeup's posts?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

No. You're a world class crybaby.

Naming?

Describing?
No. You're a world class crybaby.

Naming?

Describing? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so