Young girls with LOW prices?

There are people commenting that I forgot existed lol. Even some new names I've never seen Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Looking forward to our 4 some tomorrow!!! That should be fun! & I will finally get you meet you!!!
Looking forward to our 4 some tomorrow!!! That should be fun! & I will finally get you meet you!!! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
It will be hot! I can hardly wait 😊
It will be hot! I can hardly wait 😊 Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
He will be very pleased that's for sure!
He will be very pleased that's for sure! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
We'll get him tired out and leaving happy. This is my 1st 4some and first time with more than one girl. It'll be fun
This is not my first foursome. But it might be my best...

We should probably start a new thread before staff comes along and gives us a spanking for being off topic. I.e., We're not that young, and this definitely isn't going to be cheap. LOL!
might as well make it a 5some then =)
We'll get him tired out and leaving happy. This is my 1st 4some and first time with more than one girl. It'll be fun Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Woo hoo!! Can't wait!! We get to pop your cherry!
This is not my first foursome. But it might be my best...

We should probably start a new thread before staff comes along and gives us a spanking for being off topic. I.e., We're not that young, and this definitely isn't going to be cheap. LOL! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol love it!! That's for sure! It will be good and long like We like them!
Woo hoo!! Can't wait!! We get to pop your cherry! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Lol
Yep, $300 is fkn pocket change for me. I do feel some pity for the dudes who have to barter alot and try to swap personal favors for pussy. Kind of sad really. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I don't care if your last name is Gates, $$$ for cbj is just stupid.
I don't care if your last name is Gates, $$$ for cbj is just stupid. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I don't care if you throw a condom on it or if your big belly buries it, it still ends up being covered!
All I'm saying is before the hobby I spent 300 easy in a strip bar.
You cheapies fuss about how high some of us charge and we fuss about how low some of yall pay....Sigh...We are all a bunch of whiney babies....lol
I don't care if your last name is Gates, $$$ for cbj is just stupid. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dang!!! 7,600 post since you joined in April of 2015??!?! Your a chatty fucker I see lol And only 2 reviews??? I see where your time all goes....
And WhombRaider you talk about my shitty attitude? WOW and WOW is all I can say after reading just one page of your 7,600 posts. All you do is say the F word and call people retarded....Your the one who sounds fucking retarded to me.....Get a Life and Get off EC all the time with your dumb RUDE comments and your 7,600 post...Loser, you can dish it now take it...I`m glad I have talked to you the way I do, Just reading your post and how you talk to people that do not see eye to eye with you is a DISGRACE! Girls should really read yalls post too, before seeing some of you. I wouldnt see someone with your fucked up attitude, calling people cunts and saying they are an idoit...Your a douche. & Your a DRAMA KING You love this shit