Members You Miss...

LMAO! Cute one Miss Frankie...... Originally Posted by ben dover
Thank you xo

Osd liked it too LOL

He says "hello"..and has been answering some posts I've made in email!

Fingers crossed he' ll be back soon..
I'm sure he'll be back soon, after all he's the Mayor of Upset NY ECCIE.......
Damn, I take a few weeks off and everyone is banned... now to try to search posts to try to find a link to XY's post to see the post of death
Maybe someone could PM the link? Just don't post it... I would hate to see a mod ban your account while stroking their epeen.
Maybe someone could PM the link? Just don't post it... I would hate to see a mod ban your account while stroking their epeen. Originally Posted by Zurrock
It's not there anymore, but it might still be in the ether.
Vern0065

Time to come home dude
  • Tiger
  • 12-19-2013, 05:34 PM
I had Vern0064 before, I had forgotten he had to add one to his number a while back.
Thanks, OSD for the reminder, hopefully he comes back.

Welcome back from vacation OSD. Did you take your curlers out yet? Or are you waiting for Frankie to help you? lol
I had Vern0064 before, I had forgotten he had to add one to his number a while back.
Thanks, OSD for the reminder, hopefully he comes back.

Welcome back from vacation OSD. Did you take your curlers out yet? Or are you waiting for Frankie to help you? lol Originally Posted by Tiger
nope
yup

a ad reminded me about Vern
You're gonna have a fro ...scratch osd' s name off of the members you miss list
You're gonna have a fro ...scratch osd' s name off of the members you miss list Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
It is delightful that he no longer needs to be missed.
Welcome Home.
  • GP
  • 12-19-2013, 08:18 PM
What I miss is his old posts , when he wrote in English. Then he created his own language and it seemed to be more about quantity rather than quality.

Really, I know it is hard to believe, but if you look back a couple years at OSD's posts, they required no interpreter and had some nice insights. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Keeping fingers crossed we got the old OSD back!
gp I think you'll have to find a new sucker to do your bashing now .everyone's wise to your games.
Keeping fingers crossed we got the old OSD back! Originally Posted by GP
Too bad we never got the old GP back.........
Keeping fingers crossed we got the old OSD back! Originally Posted by GP
thinkin it'd be nice if the old GP came back but naw you've ruined your former self to badly.
thinkin it'd be nice if the old GP came back but naw you've ruined your former self to badly. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Would the old GP return with the purple dino?
As much as I hate Barney (right up there with the Teletubbies and Sponge Bob) there is just something sooooo damn creapy about his current avatar. There is something much more comforting about a big fat pedophile in a purple dinosaur costume. (Hey at least ya know what you're dealing with.)

Speaking of knowing something, I believe GP became a modtard shortly after I joined the site.... so I never really knew the "old" GP. (And really don't have the inclination to read enough old posts to find out.)

But I am under the understanding that he was a real pain in the ass for the mods. If true, maybe its not so much that he has changed, he just has other targets now.

Besides critiquing his creepy avatar choice, I hope this post isn't construed as an attack - just posting my observation/opinion.