WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Later Friend and don't worry "I will keep blasting them Ozombies" especially that Shit Eating "Shit Eater"... fuckem! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A zombie blasting ozombies that is like fratricide .
A zombie blasting ozombies that is like fratricide . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ur'a buttlicker, Shit Eaters best friend. The Ying and the Yang of sodomy...
ur'a buttlicker, Shit Eaters best friend. The Ying and the Yang of sodomy... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If you go fuck yourself would that be sodomy?
ur'a buttlicker, Shit Eaters best friend. The Ying and the Yang of sodomy... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
ROFLMAO - you bitch slapped the little faggot eva the inbred stump with that one!!
If you go fuck yourself would that be sodomy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What do you call it when you fuck yourself, eva the inbred chimp..err stump?
ROFLMAO - you bitch slapped the little faggot eva the inbred stump with that one!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
+1
ROFLMAO - you bitch slapped the little faggot eva the inbred stump with that one!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why not take your butt fucking buddy with you when you leave Jewish loser? I hear you quacking, but nor for long. Wish you had jumped on my bet. That would have been a real butch slap.
Why not take your butt fucking buddy with you when you leave Jewish loser? I hear you quacking, but nor for long. Wish you had jumped on my bet. That would have been a real butch slap. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A "butch slap", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Is that what your boyfriends do to you before they shove it in your mouth, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
A "butch slap", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Is that what your boyfriends do to you before they shove it in your mouth, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You know what it is stump broke. It is what your NBA boyfriend does to you right before he slams the ham to your ass. Hop up on the stump here he comes.
You know what it is stump broke. It is what your NBA boyfriend does to you right before he slams the ham to your ass. Hop up on the stump here he comes. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are obviously the resident expert on that *subject*, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
February 9, 2015

10:08pm

Just to be clear Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thanks DH for the clarification.
A "butch slap", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Is that what your boyfriends do to you before they shove it in your mouth, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1
You are obviously the resident expert on that *subject*, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The reason you echo back what is said to you stump broke is there is nothing in your head to trap the sound. Thanks for jumping in so quickly to acknowledge you had experienced a butch slap. It is for queers, and your bud the Jewish loser gives you a thumbs up.
The reason you echo back what is said to you stump broke is there is nothing in your head to trap the sound. Thanks for jumping in so quickly to acknowledge you had experienced a butch slap. It is for queers, and your bud the Jewish loser gives you a thumbs up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You be the one that 'splained what it meant, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You be the one that 'splained what it meant, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You already splained it when you jumped in stump broke. It was the cue for you to jump on your stump for your boyfriend.