New Obamacare Prices - Hot off the Press - Liberals Lied about reducing costs

Good point nwarounder. Which reminds me...Where is that Teawipe WTF? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You've read the bill, Buildabear? You're more informed than 90% of Congress. But be careful posting rational, well thought out posts here. Some on here will feel threatened by logic and facts. Ignore them, and have fun.
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 08:57 PM
You've read the bill, Buildabear? You're more informed than 90% of Congress. But be careful posting rational, well thought out posts here. Some on here will feel threatened by logic and facts. Ignore them, and have fun. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
how do you write a bill and not read the bill at the same time ?
All of Eva's mental challenges from the want of a moderately priced helmet.

And even Obama's pre-existing conditions legislation couldn't put Eva back together again.

Better? Not that you have the facility to judge. Originally Posted by gnadfly

If you have no facts it is better to try being clever. 2 wars and medicaid all unfunded by your hero's, Suck it up chump.
Fluffy. Poor Fluffy. He sees the world as good guys (Democrats) versus bad guys (Republicans). They are both bad guys. Both parties are Statist to the core, and the apparent differences are for cosmetic effect only. They are two sides of the same coin.

the Republicans, by the way. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COF, If democrats and republicans are the same then why are the republicans trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act and the democrats are trying to save it? Two sides of the same coin? This is just as stupid as your "The media blinded the republican voters in the primaries and that is why Ron Paul lost". You are a MORON.
COF, If democrats and republicans are the same then why are the republicans trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act and the democrats are trying to save it? Two sides of the same coin? This is just as stupid as your "The media blinded the republican voters in the primaries and that is why Ron Paul lost". You are a MORON. Originally Posted by flghtr65
NAILED IT!

• Laz
  • 10-02-2013, 10:40 PM
COF, If democrats and republicans are the same then why are the republicans trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act and the democrats are trying to save it? Two sides of the same coin? This is just as stupid as your "The media blinded the republican voters in the primaries and that is why Ron Paul lost". You are a MORON. Originally Posted by flghtr65
If we had to rely on the republican establishment there would be no serious effort to kill Obamacare. The Tea Party republicans are the ones pushing this and they are a relatively new group. So Old-T is right in the the republicans have typically been amateur democrats.
If we had to rely on the republican establishment there would be no serious effort to kill Obamacare. The Tea Party republicans are the ones pushing this and they are a relatively new group. So Old-T is right in the the republicans have typically been amateur democrats. Originally Posted by Laz
Mitt Romney is a not a tea party republican. His number one campaign promise was he would repeal Obamacare his first day in office, if he were elected president. Fortunately he lost by 5 Million Votes. It's more than just the tea party republicans.
  • Laz
  • 10-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Mitt Romney is a not a tea party republican. His number one campaign promise was he would repeal Obamacare his first day in office, if he were elected president. Fortunately he lost by 5 Million Votes. It's more than just the tea party republicans. Originally Posted by flghtr65
All republicans give lip service to that objective. As we have seen, not all republicans are thrilled with those trying to take serious action.
It's all theatrics, Fluffy. All cosmetic. You are just to blind to see. Everyone knows Obamacare will move forward. Even Cruz and the Tea Party know that. This is just grandstanding by both sides to energize donors who still haven't figured out that there is no substantive difference between the parties. You know; stupid people, like you.
did you save money, whiny?
LMAO.

It's all theatrics, Fluffy. All cosmetic. You are just to blind to see. Everyone knows Obamacare will move forward. Even Cruz and the Tea Party know that. This is just grandstanding by both sides to energize donors who still haven't figured out that there is no substantive difference between the parties. You know; stupid people, like you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
did you save money, whiny? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You see, Assup, there's the problem. You think everyone is a selfish hypocrite like you. Let's say I did sign up, and that I saved money (unlikely). How would that make this a good law? How would that make this law less unAmerican, less intrusive, and less of a horrible burden on society? How would my saving money make Obamacare less of an overreach by government, through the IRS, into my private and personal affairs? So even if I saved money, I would still oppose it.

But the fact is I have no intention of enrolling. I'm not going to participate in Obamacare. There is NO WAY the IRS is going to have any say in my healthcare.

So yes. I am saving money. I'm not buying it.
The government has raised educated and is insuring COG Like womb to the tomb.
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 03:11 PM
You see, Assup, there's the problem. You think everyone is a selfish hypocrite like you. Let's say I did sign up, and that I saved money (unlikely). How would that make this a good law? How would that make this law less unAmerican, less intrusive, and less of a horrible burden on society? How would my saving money make Obamacare less of an overreach by government, through the IRS, into my private and personal affairs? So even if I saved money, I would still oppose it.

But the fact is I have no intention of enrolling. I'm not going to participate in Obamacare. There is NO WAY the IRS is going to have any say in my healthcare.

So yes. I am saving money. I'm not buying it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Mr anti government money saving twerp, has medicare why would he need to buy any insurance ??
Sorry, CBJ7, I do not have, nor do I use Medicare. Another lie from you.