Place your bets here - Electoral College and Senate

Senate 55R/45D
Trump 310 electoral votes
  • Tiny
  • 10-12-2020, 08:46 PM
Well, rules are made to be broken. We're beyond the cutoff time, but here's a final, final list, incorporating the guess of the new guy, Phil Landers.

Presidency -

adav8s28: Biden wins with 307 electoral votes
Captain Midnight: Biden wins with 319 electoral votes
Chung Tran: Biden wins with 322 electoral votes
Dilbert: Trump wins with 290 electoral votes
DTickler: Trump wins with 278 electoral votes
Eccieuser: Biden wins with 275 electoral votes
Jacuzzme: Trump wins with 330 electoral votes
Munchmasterman: Biden wins with 318 electoral votes
PhilLanders: Trump wins with 310 electoral votes
SpeedRacer: Biden wins with 335 electoral votes
texassapper: Trump wins with 280 electoral votes
Tiny: Biden wins with 335 electoral votes
Tsmokies: Biden wins with 300 electoral votes
Winn Dixie: Trump wins with 277 electoral votes
WTF: Biden wins with 320 electoral votes

Senate -

adav8s28: 48 Republicans and 52 Democrats
Captain Midnight: 49 Republicans and 51 Democrats
Chung Tran: 49 Republicans and 51 Democrats
DTickler: 52 Republicans and 48 Democrats
Dilbert: 54.5 Republicans and 43.5 Democrats
Eccieuser: 48 Republicans and 52 Democrats
HedonistForever: 48.5 Republicans and 51.5 Democrats
Jackie S.: 54 Republicans and 46 Democrats
Munchmasterman: 48 Republicans and 52 Democrats
PhilLanders: 55 Republicans and 45 Democrats
SpeedRacer: 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats
texassapper: 54 Republicans and 46 Democrats
Tiny: 49 Republicans and 51 Democrats
Tsmokies: 45 Republicans and 55 Democrats
Winn Dixie: 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats
WTF: 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats
That's why I said "should", not "do". If Conservative news predicts Biden to win, are they pro-Biden? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you need to look at that list again.

there are some pro-trumps projecting a biden win.

after this new update by tiny.
Well, rules are made to be broken. We're beyond the cutoff time, but here's a final, final list, incorporating the guess of the new guy, Phil Landers. Originally Posted by Tiny

this is for e9500. the pro camps are based on comments that I have seen in other threads on who they vocally support. it is what it is. if you don't like it, its not my problem.

Presidency -
Pro Biden
Tsmokies :Biden wins with 300 electoral votes

Pro Trump

Anti Biden/Trump

Senate -
Pro Biden

Pro Trump
Dilbert: 54.5 Republicans and 45.5 Democrats

Anti Biden/Trump

House (218 for majority)
Dilbert: 211 Republicans and 223 Democrats

as usual, please let me know if you're in the correct camp.

thanx to Tiny for this little project!
Ok Tiny -- here you go. I've been avoiding this post because I didn't want to jinx anything ahead of time. But here goes.

Electoral College Votes: Biden 315, Donnie Dumb Ass 223

The Senate will end up with a 50/50 split. The obnoxious Joni Ernst from Iowa takes it on the chin to give the Democrats control of the senate.
this is for e9500. the pro camps are based on comments that I have seen in other threads on who they vocally support. it is what it is. if you don't like it, its not my problem.

as usual, please let me know if you're the correct camp.

thanx to Tiny for this little project!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I should have remembered about Hedo. He's what I was talking about in general. It's not that I do or don't like it. I think now with the corny sailor losing his shit and HF sounding like a reasonable but entrenched FOX hound, it was too easy to lump our prognostications with our support. I didn't catch that one.

You know I support a more progressive candidate. I like the Harris pick. Bernie and Harris would have been a Hell-of-a-ticket. Biden is just who I think will win. Barely.

If I am still on ignore, quote this:

Hedonist, I'm glad you see the writing on the wall.

This is for chiquito:

I think this is going to be more than just a squeaker. It will be a Dewey decimal decision. Again. And again.

Well, rules are made to be broken. We're beyond the cutoff time, but here's a final, final list, incorporating the guess of the new guy, Phil Landers.

Presidency -

Tsmokies: Biden wins with 300 electoral votes

Senate -

Dilbert: 54.5 Republicans and 43.5 Democrats
WTF: 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats Originally Posted by Tiny

fyi, tiny, my senate totals 98 seats. 45.5 D should be correct.
This is for chiquito:

I think this is going to be more than just a squeaker. It will be a Dewey decimal decision. Again. And again. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
you mean this?
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-p...system?share=1
you mean this?
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-p...system?share=1 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

First,

I'll give you the credit for trying to make a joke. Yes and no.

We rated every race in play in 2020. This is who we think will win.

https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...d-predictions/

The ratings are the product of a rigorous process, analyzing election results, registration trends, the national political environment, public polling and private survey data. They also reflect conversations with dozens of campaign operatives, pollsters and other sources.

Biden tops 270 in POLITICO's Election Forecast

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...orecast-428837

In addition to a double-digit national lead, Biden has built a stable advantage in the three Great Lakes States that put Donald Trump over the top in 2016: Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Our latest presidential-race ratings now have Biden favored in enough states — including Wisconsin, which we’ve moved from “toss-up” to “lean Democratic”— to clinch the presidency.

This:

I guess my references, metaphors and jokes don't always land with everyone. I was going to the extreme and alluding to the contest being split to the n'th degree until the new Associate Justice has her opinion. Mostly just a joke. I think I'll be in the margin of error for Biden.

Sometimes flowery language is more enjoyable. I like to make people think "what the fuck is he talking about"?

Biden tops 270 in POLITICO's Election Forecast

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...orecast-428837
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The GOP’s best hope of an Election Day bright spot is to retain the Senate. Despite Democrats’ national momentum, both parties are in a knife fight for control of the chamber. North Carolina Democrat Cal Cunningham’s recent sex scandal has jeopardized a crucial race that had been leaning his way.

talk about ouch. there goes that dem seat.
  • Tiny
  • 10-13-2020, 04:53 AM
The GOP’s best hope of an Election Day bright spot is to retain the Senate. Despite Democrats’ national momentum, both parties are in a knife fight for control of the chamber. North Carolina Democrat Cal Cunningham’s recent sex scandal has jeopardized a crucial race that had been leaning his way.

talk about ouch. there goes that dem seat. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Like I mentioned to you, I’d really like to see the Republicans win the senate. I thought this might be a ray of hope. The only poll since the scandal broke, by WRAL, shows Cunningham with a 10 point lead though. I think the republican senators have been drug down by Trump’s debate performance and his Covid infection. I hope they’re able to rebound from that.

Captain Midnight’s a champion of free markets. He’s probably not rooting for Biden. I like you putting my choices in green. It’s the color of money. Originally Posted by Tiny

All correct! (Right down to my love of the color green!) I have always been a libertarian-leaning fiscal conservative. Center-right on the ideological spectrum, and far less simpatico with Biden's views than with Trump's.

Just because one would guess either would win, doesn't mean they are pro-whoever. You should know that. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Also correct!

no, I wouldn't know that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Huh?? So, because I hold the view that Trump will probably lose and has an unfortunate penchant for babbling incoherently and fucking up so many things, I must be "pro-Biden?" In what universe does that make sense?

Today's Republican Party is sort of a train wreck, to be sure. But in my view, it is far less likely to attempt to undertake actions that are likely to grievously damage prospects of returning our nation to prosperity than the AOC-inspired Democrats of today.

this is for e9500. the pro camps are based on comments that I have seen in other threads on who they vocally support. it is what it is. if you don't like it, its not my problem. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Hey, Dilbert! Can you please point to anything I've said that could be construed as a statement or insinuation that I "vocally support" Biden? That should be easy for you, as it's not exactly as though I'm an everyday participant here like some of you guys. Because if someone hacked into my account and posted pro-Biden bullshit while I wasn't looking, I'd like to know about it!

Maybe I said something in jest or in a sarcastic way that flew over some people's heads. But then there are those who read stuff from The Babylon Bee or The Onion and think it's factual news! LOL
No wonder the Loony-Lefties always try to erase, cancel or rewrite history. It not only exposes them for the treasonous leeches they are, it also does not favor them in the slightest. David Chapman has searched through our history of elections and discovered several, let's say revealing, truth bombs that make the polls favoring Hiden Biden's chances akin to a snow cone in Hades.

Whole of the article is worth a read as he covers a broad range of historical (hysterical too) factoids, tidbits, references and generally abysmal news for the lecherous Demonicrats.

The One Metric That Has Decided Every Presidential Winner Since 1988...And Trump Has a Lock on It

Again, David Chapman and PollWatch are two good accounts that have been tracking the polling this cycle and cutting through the nonsense from the liberal media. There’s been a lot of funny business with the polling folks. Firms conducting polls around the same time but getting different results. We have shy Trump voters. We youth vote interest tanking in this election cycle to levels not seen since 2000. Some polls have one million fewer young people voting this year. But somehow Biden is going to win by like 12 points. It’s unreliable to the nth degree. So, what Chapman did was compile a thread that cuts through a lot of the liberal media silliness out there. For starters, he nixes the idea that bad economies kill incumbents. Yes, that was the case for Bush 41, but historically the incumbent party is 12-11 when facing re-election during an economic downturn.

And speaking of incumbents, Chapman added, “no incumbent who has received at least 75% of the primary vote has lost re-election. Donald Trump received 94% of the primary vote, which is the 4th highest all-time. Higher than Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, and Obama.”

Oh, and it gets better.

“Three times in history America has faced a pandemic, recession, and civil unrest during an election year. The incumbent party is 3-0 in those elections,” wrote Chapman “What about polls? Well, polls are predicting Trump's win. The ABC poll shows Trump with a 19-point enthusiasm advantage.”

He noted that every candidate who held the edge in voter enthusiasm since 1988 has won the election...

Those that do not learn history are doomed to repeat it, comes to mind
Presidency -
Pro Biden
Tsmokies :Biden wins with 300 electoral votes
Bill Maher: Trump wins
Michael Moore: Trump wins

Pro Trump
Dilbert: Trump wins with 290 electoral votes and loses popular vote

Anti Biden/Trump

Senate -
Pro Biden

Pro Trump
Dilbert: 54.5 Republicans and 45.5 Democrats

Anti Biden/Trump

House (218 for majority)
Dilbert: 211 Republicans and 223 Democrats
Hey, Dilbert! Can you please point to anything I've said that could be construed as a statement or insinuation that I "vocally support" Biden? That should be easy for you, as it's not exactly as though I'm an everyday participant here like some of you guys. Because if someone hacked into my account and posted pro-Biden bullshit while I wasn't looking, I'd like to know about it! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

sorry, i've moved you into the green faction. should have done this earlier, don't recall you making much statement of support like the others.

philander is new, so i didn't know his position, so hes in the green faction.