Where are the Classy Girls? Also, Tips for Gentlemen

You assume so much and know so little, and I see no need to correct it. Continue on. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I'm not assuming anything. I have seen how much you run your mouth here and the Houston forum. I saw the review and how much you ran your mouth. That's enough to scare lots of women away.
I appreciate the honesty

Kisses

I tip my hat to a lady. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I'm not assuming anything. I have seen how much you run your mouth here and the Houston forum. I saw the review and how much you ran your mouth. That's enough to scare lots of women away. Originally Posted by Ansley
Way to double down on your ignorance.

Keep playing though! And since you're bold enough to speak on behalf of the ladies everywhere...

Ladies out there....if a gentleman caller flew you into town for all expense paid vacation, took you everywhere, then wrote a novel about it with your permission about how much fun he had....would you be scared off?
If Ansley weren't so classy, she'd grant my request for those "candid" photos.

Ladies out there....if a gentleman caller flew you into town for all expense paid vacation, took you everywhere, then wrote a novel about it with your permission about how much fun he had....would you be scared off? Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
The provider in question is unavailable for comment, as that "novel" started a chain of events that got her banned.
Foxy will be back shortly - neither of us knew that providers are discouraged from talking to their clients about their session.

And it's not classy for someone to decline sending you nudes. That's business. Try booking a session and request taking some pictures for personal use...and if you don't want to expend the time or effort for that, there are plenty of nudes on the Internet.
Were those pics candid enough for you, cb? I have more.
Hey, wait a cotton picking minute Ansley ... I thinck my taint photo requests should have priority over cb's (not to be confused with CB, CDB, CD, HV's BBC) nude photo request.

Keep playing though! And since you're bold enough to speak on behalf of the ladies everywhere...

Ladies out there....if a gentleman caller flew you into town for all expense paid vacation, took you everywhere, then wrote a novel about it with your permission about how much fun he had....would you be scared off? Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Actually, each time YOU are the one doubling down. Yes, I am bold enough to say that many ladies would not see you because because of that one review. It screams that you have no discretion. Plus your very abrasive, know it all attitude posting style would scare some women away.

Great, Foxy gave you permission to post that review. It doesn't mean all women have the same business style.

How about you start a poll asking if all women would appreciate a review like the one you gave Foxy. Better yet, start the poll in the Houston forum where it will get lots of views. This forum is pretty dead. If it's too much trouble for you, I'll go down to the Houston forum and start a poll.
Hey, wait a cotton picking minute Ansley ... I thinck my taint photo requests should have priority over cb's (not to be confused with CB, CDB, CD, HV's BBC) nude photo request. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh my gosh! I mailed them to you. Please tell me you received those 8x10 glossies.
Actually, each time YOU are the one doubling down. Yes, I am bold enough to say that many ladies would not see you because because of that one review. It screams that you have no discretion. Plus your very abrasive, know it all attitude posting style would scare some women away.

Great, Foxy gave you permission to post that review. It doesn't mean all women have the same business style.

How about you start a poll asking if all women would appreciate a review like the one you gave Foxy. Better yet, start the poll in the Houston forum where it will get lots of views. This forum is pretty dead. If it's too much trouble for you, I'll go down to the Houston forum and start a poll. Originally Posted by Ansley
We're not going to convince each other, you continue not knowing what's going on, I continue having no interest in educating you...and from the looks of you, you're not my target market...so this conversation is pointless. Bye.
We're not going to convince each other, you continue not knowing what's going on, I continue having no interest in educating you...and from the looks of you, you're not my target market...so this conversation is pointless. Bye. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
So does that mean you would like for me to start a poll in the Houston forum?
Were those pics candid enough for you, cb? I have more. Originally Posted by Ansley
The pics were eye-opening, in a good way. Of course, I wouldn't say "No!" to more.

Hey, wait a cotton picking minute Ansley ... I thinck my taint photo requests should have priority over cb's (not to be confused with CB, CDB, CD, HV's BBC) nude photo request. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh my gosh! I mailed them to you. Please tell me you received those 8x10 glossies. Originally Posted by Ansley
Maybe my request was 'classier'.

He talks way to much for my liking and he certainly doesn't know when to stfu which is definitely a turn off..

I could just picture his ass in an interrogation major fail
He talks way to much for my liking and he certainly doesn't know when to stfu which is definitely a turn off..

I could just picture his ass in an interrogation major fail Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorfy, now stalking me across the whole internet! I bet you can taste what I had for dinner two days ago.
never mind.