Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

Fact is, chubby, most of us were here BEFORE there was a political forum. Based on your activity and posting level, you're probably gay... At least as measured by your ridiculous premise.

EVERYONE is an AARP member at 50, idiot. I'm proud to be a member of AARP.

I love getting into the movies at night for what assholes like you pay during the day.

I love the fact that pissants like you think your balls are bigger than mine ... OR STRONGER.

And I especially love the fact that you are so fucking ignorant that you continue to make stupid statement after stupid statement. Tell me how I got ripped off for years! Please elucidate us all, kiddo.

You started this stupid conversation... Are you admitting that you're gay? Are you hating on gays? Are you saying that I'm OK because I cut more ass than you, even at my ADVANCED age? You'd be fucking shocked at what else I do boyo!

The fact is, you wish your Pop was like me... But you really would look stupider than you do to admit it. But I wouldn't touch your mother with a ten foot Pollack! Yinz gettin dat?

You are fast becoming the benchmark for DIPSHIT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go back and review your post in one of the ACA threads. The one where you posted your life's history. That you paid 2k a month for 20 years and how you were ripped off. Now you're paying 1500 a month by signing up on the ACA website. What a deal. Your words YssWipe, not mine. But that seems like a bargain, considering you have 12 pre existing conditions. And it's really nice to see you get a discount at the movies. Do you share you're popcorn with WTFuckhead after you jerkoff in it?
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Yes, Ive been to several of the places you've mentioned. Unlike you. Without googling, where is the Blue Marlin? Originally Posted by bambino
Costa Rica you dumb shit, have you been to the Beatle Bar in Jaco? You do realize that Costa Rica is a the bottom of the rung with the places I named. Oh wait, how could you, you haven't been to any of the others.
Costa Rica you dumb shit, have you been to the Beatle Bar in Jaco? You do realize that Costa Rica is a the bottom of the rung with the places I named. Oh wait, how could you, you haven't been to any of the others. Originally Posted by WTF
Your right, I have no desire to go to the movies with you and YssWipe.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 12:20 PM

you could ask about geographical locations until you pass out, and NOBODY would be impressed.

Originally Posted by CJ7
I'm impressed that the hillbilly coalminer bambino has traveled past his second cousin's shack for pussy. Good job bambino, Costa Rica is a start.
I'm impressed that the hillbilly coalminer bambino has traveled past his second cousin's shack for pussy. Good job bambino, Costa Rica is a start. Originally Posted by WTF
Where's the Peninsula Hotel ? Quick now.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Your right, I have no desire to go to the movies with you and YssWipe. Originally Posted by bambino
You have no desire to be shown where people that know where real spinners are located, travel to. You prefer those 5'2'' 130lb spinners.

How'd you wind up at the Blue Marlin anyway?....You get a job on some coal fired banana boat?
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Where's the Peninsula Hotel ? Quick now. Originally Posted by bambino
I will tell you exactly in March.

Have you been to Rio, Amsterdam, Columbia.....
You have no desire to be shown where people that know where real spinners are located, travel to. You prefer those 5'2'' 130lb spinners.

How'd you wind up at the Blue Marlin anyway?....You get a job on some coal fired banana boat? Originally Posted by WTF
Nope, a friend has a condo at Jaco beach. He also has a 30,000 square ft spread in a gated community on Lake Travis. Been to Hippy Hollow many times. He has a killer ski boat. Amongst other high end toys. Shoot me your contact info, maybe you can wash his cars. Send references too.
Nope, a friend has a condo at Jaco beach. He also has a 30,000 square ft spread in a gated community on Lake Travis. Been to Hippy Hollow many times. He has a killer ski boat. Amongst other high end toys. Shoot me your contact info, maybe you can wash his cars. Send references too. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm sure you and this "friend" had a great time together.
I'm sure you and this "friend" had a great time together. Originally Posted by JCM800
Sure did numnuts. You can only dream about it. It's nice flying in a G5 instead of commercial. Run along now. You're actually pretty lame. DUDE
Sure did numnuts. You can only dream about it. It's nice flying in a G5 instead of commercial. Run along now. You're actually pretty lame. DUDE Originally Posted by bambino
Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
did you ask your "friend" to CIM you or did he ask you?
did you ask your "friend" to CIM you or did he ask you? Originally Posted by JCM800
Nope, he actually has enough money to buy you a brain tho. Should I inquire?
Nope, he actually has enough money to buy you a brain tho. Should I inquire? Originally Posted by bambino
so it was mutual ....that worked out for both of you then.

or as you and your "friend" call it ...a win win
so it was mutual ....that worked out for both of you then.

or as you and your "friend" call it ...a win win Originally Posted by JCM800
You really ought to look into getting a brain. Even the scare crow in the Wizard of Oz is brighter than you.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Nope, a friend has a condo at Jaco beach. He also has a 30,000 square ft spread in a gated community on Lake Travis. Been to Hippy Hollow many times. . Originally Posted by bambino
Sounds like you been polishing your friends knob!

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/gaytra...ollow-Park.htm

Hippie Hollow Park is Austin's definitive gay beach