How do you get more clients on here????

1. Try taking better quality photos, with outfits that flatter you.(Professional photoshoot)

2. Keep up with advertising once a week in the provider ad section and the weekend line up.

3.Coninue to work on your physical appearance(Hair color, body, nails, eyelashes, etc.)

4. Make sure your public appearance on threads remain "Upscale" since you say you are a upscale provider.(Keep it classy and have grace when taking certain criticism, You are suppose to be a fantasy, and the fantasy will be killed when you become to aggressive on boards)

5. Get your own website(also think about twitter, instagram, even snapchat)

6. Make sure your incall is upscale and looks nice(Maybe good to show case your incall)

7. CBJ isn't a deal breaker for all, but you should find other niches as well Originally Posted by Upscalebodyrubs
Professional photos so she can photoshop them ?
Of course ... no, never ...
She could offer Girl Scout cookies......
she could find a quarterback for the Texans!!...
she could find a quarterback for the Texans!!... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
That's a no shitter right there!
She could offer Girl Scout cookies...... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Probably ate them
Ok........... I think this thread has run it's course.............

nuff said...............

Yeah, CBJ only and 150-200 rate? Nope I pass, along with others here too. Maybe offer QV rate to bring in income, that I can do
  • Trey
  • 01-15-2017, 01:33 PM
She could offer Girl Scout cookies...... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Tried that in Colorado it was nice. If she offered that im sure it would help
She couldn't lower her rates low enough for me.
It's either paper pals or a fortune paper from a fortune cookie... ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I've been popcorn munching reading this thread, but this post literally made me LOL!

I had started a thread today about attitude in the hobby. I should have just read this thread first!
She couldn't lower her rates low enough for me. Originally Posted by Big Lou
She would have to pay me instead of me paying her....and it would be a lot!
your prices are high and your pics arent too good AND you dont offer bbbj. If you want to make money you have to compete. you can do bbbj with no cim and be fine but cbj is a deal breaker for most. Now that they make the instant hiv tests alot of guys ask for everything uncovered.
I would lower my prices AND start offering bbbj, unless you have cuts or open sores in your mouth you will be fine as long as no cim.

I remember brook wilde used to do everything covered but she included anal as part of her reg service. Maybe you would be better off looking into spa work or doing fbsm.
Tried that in Colorado it was nice. If she offered that im sure it would help Originally Posted by Trey
Lmao
  • dmode
  • 01-15-2017, 11:52 PM
your prices are high and your pics arent too good AND you dont offer bbbj. If you want to make money you have to compete. you can do bbbj with no cim and be fine but cbj is a deal breaker for most. Now that they make the instant hiv tests alot of guys ask for everything uncovered.
I would lower my prices AND start offering bbbj, unless you have cuts or open sores in your mouth you will be fine as long as no cim.

I remember brook wilde used to do everything covered but she included anal as part of her reg service. Maybe you would be better off looking into spa work or doing fbsm. Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer
Homegirl would be a hit on T-road just because she is isn't collecting social security yet.