Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

My kinks are securing the bag and spending the bag.
Securing the bag and spending the bag? I'm almost scared but still want to hear more.
My kinks are securing the bag and spending the bag. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Please elaborate !
Haha getting money and spending money.
I honestly don’t think the sexual kinks I have count.

I just love to watch a man masturbate and cum all over me. I love watching a man please himself and orgasm. One of my biggest “kinks” I guess.
Sorry I have 4 not in any particular order. 1) a woman with a big clit. 2) long pussy lips. 3) a woman who is lactating. 4) big aureoles
1. Forced pussy worship where she grabs my hair....
2. Rough face fucking
my fetish is mentoring folks to a higher sexual plane of pleasure. I love to teach women to squirt and come 20 times and help men learn to enjoy prostate orgasms. I like to set the bar higher for someone's peak life sexual experience by teaching them new things. I revel in my role as a sexual teacher and when someone says that was the best ever, I am in heaven.
1. Aanl play both ways
2. Spanking a female bare bottom
1. Anything to do with giving being the top in BDSM.
2. Taking photo/video of the fun for later pleasure.
Ddlg, and submission.
It's a weird but not uncommon combo.
1. Aanl play both ways
2. Spanking a female bare bottom Originally Posted by mikehammer002001

hell yeaaa send me an email...I have a video!
1. Spooge. Yepppp I love watching the money shot and it’s enough to send me over the edge if I’m worked up enough into my ultra hornball mode (which let’s face it...it’s most of the damn time). I have some fun pics of various glazed donut expressione and titty art by some Peter North Jrs that I dig looking at- folder appropriately titled ‘cumslut’ haha
2. Teasing. Natural born dick tease and I’ll tease as long as you let me or until you’re begging or I get the sense said cock is gonna explode. I’m usually dying to give in as well but of course no way in hell I’d be the one tapping out first

Meh everyone has their ‘things’ ...those are mine
Oh you are fucking HOT.... Hot girl with hot fantasies
My favorite was when I decorated the penis with ice cream, whip cream, with the cherry on top. Oh yeah,and chocolate syrup.It was a sweet mess.. So that will be my number 1.. I love my sweetie pies with sweets.. I love men who let me be creative and experiment on them. Yummy.
Ass play, DATO until she is relaxed enough I could try , deep rimming, TUHA. Sorry Dallas, I missed out last weekend .