This might be a big mistake...

Actually, he's made no secret he is about to do so. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Uhh, that wasn't the question he asked. Comprehension problems again?
So after he is finished milking those slime buckets, he'll move. Is that the idea?
So after he is finished milking those slime buckets, he'll move. Is that the idea? Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'm confused who the slime buck is.
I'm confused who the slime buck is. Originally Posted by Ansley
It does get hard to tell, doesn't it?
If you dislike them so much, WTF do you live there? Originally Posted by pjorourke
They, and those they hate, make great plaintiffs jurors. They'll all gotten the short end of the stick for their entire lives. In fact, the reason that the hatred of the lower class whites is so virulent is that their skin color is the only thing that separates them from African Americans. They feel very threatened, quite frankly, because the only advantage that they've ever had in life is slowly going away. It would be sad in a perverse way, if they weren't such irredeemable racists.
They, and those they hate, make great plaintiffs jurors. They'll all gotten the short end of the stick for their entire lives. In fact, the reason that the hatred of the lower class whites is so virulent is that their skin color is the only thing that separates them from African Americans. They feel very threatened, quite frankly, because the only advantage that they've ever had in life is slowly going away. It would be sad in a perverse way, if they weren't such irredeemable racists. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
In other words, ignorant racists are perfectly OK if the utilization of their perceived grievances is the only way a plaintiff's attorney can conduct the successful shakedown of a large company or wealthy individual.
They, and those they hate, make great plaintiffs jurors. They'll all gotten the short end of the stick for their entire lives. In fact, the reason that the hatred of the lower class whites is so virulent is that their skin color is the only thing that separates them from African Americans. They feel very threatened, quite frankly, because the only advantage that they've ever had in life is slowly going away. It would be sad in a perverse way, if they weren't such irredeemable racists. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
In other words, ignorant racists are perfectly OK if the utilization of their perceived grievances is the only way a plaintiff's attorney can conduct the successful shakedown of a large company or wealthy individual. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Hmm, it sounds so much more noble the way he says it.
So like I said, you are milking them for all they are worth, then you will take your pieces of silver and retire to France. And you think racists are low life.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-19-2010, 06:34 AM
You Sir , are truly SHAMELESS !!

Giz
From him? Nothing. Originally Posted by Ansley

the squashing of hubris?
I don't even know where to begin with your hate filled post. Actually I'm just going to let it go. I feel sad for a person that is filled with such hate and venom. Hopefully you will gain some light and love in your soul before you retire and move on to France. Otherwise your life will be the same, just different scenery. Good luck to you.
In other words, ignorant racists are perfectly OK if the utilization of their perceived grievances is the only way a plaintiff's attorney can conduct the successful shakedown of a large company or wealthy individual. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Hmm, it sounds so much more noble the way he says it. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
So like I said, you are milking them for all they are worth, then you will take your pieces of silver and retire to France. And you think racists are low life. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Actually, all it takes to be a juror is to be a registered voter and be selected to sit on the jury.

TTH's description of those that sit on his juries sound like their political viewpoints are much like those of CM, RK, PJ and others on this Board. If they are returning Plaintiffs' verdicts, I can only assume that TTH's cases and arguments would have persuaded the conservatives on this Board.
I don't think you look like a cow either. Originally Posted by Ansley
LOL
Mr TTH, my mom was born and grew up in the deep south at a time when racism was not just common, but considered perfectly acceptable.She was so disgusted with the area she was from that she left at a young age( around 18 I believe) , and never returned even for a visit.My mom has told me many stories from that time,but as much as she hates racism she never took her anger out on the other people who lived there who like her grew up poor with very few options.

No matter where you choose to move to in this world you will find people who are racist, and people who are trying very hard not to be.By lumping everyone together like that based on where they were born, and income level, you are making yourself look just as bad as those more obvious racists you dislike so much.
TTH's description of those that sit on his juries sound like their political viewpoints are much like those of CM, RK, PJ and others on this Board. If they are returning Plaintiffs' verdicts, I can only assume that TTH's cases and arguments would have persuaded the conservatives on this Board. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
In what way? Let's see if you can, for once in your life, stay with your comment. I can't speak for everyone you referenced, but I do not feel like I have gotten the "short end of the stick" at all...and challenge you to find where I said I have. I'm really quite blessed. I don't hate "lower class whites"...and challenge you to find where I claim to. While I don't feel threatened myself, I do think that there are lots of things going on that threaten the way of life I feel is best. But for me, it won't really matter. Because I'll figure out how to make money, align myslef with those who can help me do so, and as such, my group will fare just fine. I am also not racist, and challenge you to find where I've claimed to be.

Do I have conservative views?...damn straight. But such does not mean racist or put upon.

This is just another example of your "just saying something"...without any basis for doing so. Actually it is you who has permeated your posts with "woe is me"..."nobody wants me"..."I'm not good enough"...type sentiments. You might want to start listening to yourself, cause for once, you may be right.