If the forum for all posters or just a few?

Ed who??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Becky's beloved dog.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 02:36 PM
So tell me WTF, who really likes to coninue to stir the pot? Originally Posted by Ansley
I like to get that pot out in the open and try and figure out who put what in it and when. Keeps from continually having a shitty pot of posts. Say that fast three times. Until we do that .... I'm afraid we will keep coming back to this flawed recipe.

Here is a little blurb on secession that was going on about 150 years ago. I like the way the gentleman involved in the story decided to settle things.

The report came first from Texas Senator Louis Wigfall, who is still clinging to his office despite efforts this week to unseat him (an all but pointless exercise, since he will almost certainly resign next week once Texas officially recognizes the results of a referendum approving secession). Taking time out from drinking sprees with Robert Ward Johnson, who until his resignation on inauguration eve had been a senator from Kentucky (reportedly, after their first bibulous encounter last week, Johnson remembered slapping Wigfall and expressed his regrets, adding that he would understand if Wigfall felt obliged to seek satisfaction on the field of honor; Wigfall, professing no memory of the incident, magnanimously forgave Johnson, and invited him to go for a drink), Originally Posted by discreetgent
That sounds like a good story, had Nina been able to slap the one who called her a bigot and racist, I'm sure you would get no protest from her on the drink suggestion.
That is the problem though DG, we are not able to discuss why the misunderstanding and get past it. If you call someone those type of names then we should either find out if it is true or not. If it is not, if it is a misunderstanding then we should apologize, have a drink and move on. Personally, I think that is all it is a misunderstanding.

But when one is not able to address those charges then there will always be a taint of caca in the pot.
I must have missed something. Who called Nina a bigot and racist?
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 03:00 PM
I must have missed something. Who called Nina a bigot and racist? Originally Posted by pjorourke
We can't say
ho humm, many weeks and many threads later.

All my life's a circle;
But I can't tell you why;
Season's spinning round again;
The years keep rollin' by

(Harry Chapin)
We can't say Originally Posted by WTF
So if you can't talk about it, why try talk about it?
So if you can't talk about it, why try talk about it? Originally Posted by Ansley
To stir the pot for amusement?
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 03:10 PM
ho humm, many weeks and many threads later.

All my life's a circle;
But I can't tell you why;
Season's spinning round again;
The years keep rollin' by

(Harry Chapin) Originally Posted by discreetgent
Should we solve the riddle after the Cat's in the Cradle?
Lets try Joni Mitchell then:

And the seasons they go 'round and 'round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on the carousel of time
We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came
And go round and round and round
In the circle game
ho humm, many weeks and many threads later. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Weeks???? Sheesh folks! Get a life! Its the fucking Internet. Nothing here is real.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 03:17 PM
So if you can't talk about it, why try talk about it? Originally Posted by Ansley

Why you ask? Well we are trying nicely not to talk about what we can't talk about so we will quit having this continuous rancor between certain posters. I think it is just a misunderstanding that can be solved by cooler heads.

You can always just tell me to STFU if you don't like what I have to say! I'll still love ya
PJ: To be exact, since February 5th.
Why you ask? Well we are trying nicely not to talk about what we can't talk about so we will quit having this continuous rancor between certain posters. I think it is just a misunderstanding that can be solved by cooler heads.

You can always just tell me to STFU if you don't like what I have to say! I'll still love ya Originally Posted by WTF
Ok: STFU (DG for Ansley) lol
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Ok: STFU (DG for Ansley) lol Originally Posted by discreetgent
Never but it don't hurt to ask!

PJ: To be exact, since February 5th. Originally Posted by discreetgent
I recall you ranting on DED 'till he quit posting in this forum!
PJ: To be exact, since February 5th. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Wonderful! The same day as the eruption of Mount Vesuvius that buried Pompeii. How fitting.