FlynnFlammed

• WTF
  • 01-20-2019, 10:05 AM
FTFY! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I forgot dilbert , you seem to want to pick and choose when assholes use their position in government whether it is good or bad.

I have always argued Trump, Clinton, Flynn....get rid of them all.

You pick and choose depending on party affiliation.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2019, 10:07 AM
Judge Sullivan hasn't ruled on Flynn. More evidence has emerged about the illegality of the FISA warrants Comey used. And the investigation of the investigators is still ongoing. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only time will tell...which is exactly wtf I told you and LL when you supposed Judge Sullivan was getting ready to exonerate Mike Flynn
I forgot dilbert , you seem to want to pick and choose when assholes use their position in government whether it is good or bad.

I have always argued Trump, Clinton, Flynn....get rid of them all.

You pick and choose depending on party affiliation. Originally Posted by WTF
You forgot OBama. He ordered all the law breaking in his administration.
Trumps actions led to the FBI 's investigation.

The fucking guy got on stage and ask a foreign power to spy on his opponent in the election.

His people were having meeting with Russian interest throughout the election.

His campaign manger was giving sensitive data to foreign agents.

And Mike Flynn was pulling a Benedict Arnold on the Turkish military who had tried to overthrow the Turkish Muslim Dictator and got caught up in the wash....thank god.

The FBI was doing their job...their problem was....they had two crooked candidates!
Originally Posted by WTF
Bull shit. Everything you just posted is predicated on a lie written by Team hildebeest. That's why Comey lied about when the FBI received the Steele Dossier -- to cover up the fact that the dossier was the heart of the applications for FISA warrants to illegally spy on American citizens.
Bull shit. Everything you just posted is predicated on a lie written by Team hildebeest. That's why Comey lied about when the FBI received the Steele Dossier -- to cover up the fact that the dossier was the heart of the applications for FISA warrants to illegally spy on American citizens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It appears WTFs ire is pointed in the wrong direction. After all, he’s a self described Libertarian. He dismisses the complete lawlessness of the FBI and DOJ under Obama. Those are the real crimes. And subvert our country far more than some Russian trolls.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2019, 05:05 PM
Bull shit. Everything you just posted is predicated on a lie written by Team hildebeest. That's why Comey lied about when the FBI received the Steele Dossier -- to cover up the fact that the dossier was the heart of the applications for FISA warrants to illegally spy on American citizens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It appears WTFs ire is pointed in the wrong direction. After all, he’s a self described Libertarian. He dismisses the complete lawlessness of the FBI and DOJ under Obama. Those are the real crimes. And subvert our country far more than some Russian trolls. Originally Posted by bambino
You two seem to be auditioning for pattots for a Trump media blitz!

Listen fellows just because you say it in infinity, does not mean I will eventually believe that caca.

My guess is you two were for the Patriot Act, the Iraq Invasion. I see a patteren here....anything a GOP President says, you'll believe.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2019, 05:07 PM
Oh and Flynn will be sentenced soon.

Trump might pardon him...

As Trump could pardon Alger Hiss but that is a far cry from exoneration
It appears WTFs ire is pointed in the wrong direction. After all, he’s a self described Libertarian. He dismisses the complete lawlessness of the FBI and DOJ under Obama. Those are the real crimes. And subvert our country far more than some Russian trolls. Originally Posted by bambino
No Bambino the real crimes that Flynn was convicted of was LYING.He plead guilty to lying because they could have really fucked with him hard if the coward and traitor wouldn't have done so. He had the option to change his plea and didn't. Those who defend him do so at the risk of taking some backlash. Hes a fucking Traitor no matter what Hilary, Obama, the FBI, the DOJ, Trump, Bambi the Deer, Mickey Mouse or Putin, did or didn't do. You, IB, LL & Alex Jones can all defend this TRAITOR if you want but expect decent law abiding American Patriots like myself and WTF to call you out on it. Restore American Pride Again RAPA!!!!
No Bambino the real crimes that Flynn was convicted of was LYING.He plead guilty to lying because they could have really fucked with him hard if the coward and traitor wouldn't have done so. He had the option to change his plea and didn't. Those who defend him do so at the risk of taking some backlash. Hes a fucking Traitor no matter what Hilary, Obama, the FBI, the DOJ, Trump, Bambi the Deer, Mickey Mouse or Putin, did or didn't do. You, IB, LL & Alex Jones can all defend this TRAITOR if you want but expect decent law abiding American Patriots like myself and WTF to call you out on it. Restore American Pride Again RAPA!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
In defending Flynn, we're defending American jurisprudence. You're acceptance of illegal warrants and searches by statist thugs means you're an advocate for Odumbo's statist, totalitarian regime.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2019, 05:30 PM
In defending Flynn, we're defending American jurisprudence. You're acceptance of illegal warrants and searches by statist thugs means you're an advocate for Odumbo's statist, totalitarian regime. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My guess is you and bambino were advocates of the Patriot Act.

Oh the irony. ..
In defending Flynn, we're defending American jurisprudence. You're acceptance of illegal warrants and searches by statist thugs means you're an advocate for Odumbo's statist, totalitarian regime. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is this thread about Obama? No it not. Get back on topic IB. Its about be a TRAITOR. Now if you want to defend a TRAITOR in this thread thats fine but stay on topic. Thanks Brother. Love you Nean it
Is this thread about Obama? No it not. Get back on topic IB. Its about be a TRAITOR. Now if you want to defend a TRAITOR in this thread thats fine but stay on topic. Thanks Brother. Love you Nean it Originally Posted by themystic
Flynn was fucked by Odumbo's statist thugs, but you're fully okay with that because you're one of Odumbo's comrades under the hammer and sickle.
You two seem to be auditioning for pattots for a Trump media blitz!

Listen fellows just because you say it in infinity, does not mean I will eventually believe that caca.

My guess is you two were for the Patriot Act, the Iraq Invasion. I see a patteren here....anything a GOP President says, you'll believe. Originally Posted by WTF
You’re obviously not a Libertarian, just a liberal hack.
No Bambino the real crimes that Flynn was convicted of was LYING. Originally Posted by themystic
So LYING is an impeachable offense?

Or just good for prison time?
So LYING is an impeachable offense?

Or just good for prison time? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Flynn is getting impeached?

LL you can lie as much as you want and you wont go to prison but you cant lie to the FBI. You already know that kind sir. You should have warned Flynn with the wisdom you posses. Your peeps are falling faster than Trumps ratings

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!