Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

Yet you read and reply like the moron you are, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, the Founding Fathers' POV still trumps yours every, fuckin' day of the week, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Heller says you can sit on that factoid and twist until you bleed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sitting on something and twisting is one of woomby's favorite activities down at the 'holes ! Or when one of his gorda whookers are equipped with a strapon and pegging him !
Oh, I understand that. I just have not calcified my brain as you have. I was not the one who brought up the musket vs musket argument, I just said technology and world events have changed so that particular argument has little current weight. I also do not feel "original intent" is "infallible intent" as you do. Only a slave lover like you would feel that way. You lie, you distort. Just as we all expect of you. Originally Posted by Old-T
You have your head up your supercilious ass where it's ossifying into one enormous turd, Old-THUMPER.
Times change. A fucking moron like you wouldn't understand such a fundamental concept. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Times change yet you still want to hide out in the closet with your swishy walking ways when it's ok to be "out and proud" like YOU are during the LGBT marches that YOU lead, waving YOUR rainbow flag while wearing YOUR makeup and rainbow colored thong and feather boa !
You have your head up your supercilious ass where it's ossifying into one enormous turd, Old-THUMPER.
And that's why you reply in this nature. You have no point to rebut his contention that original intent doesn't mean infallible intent.
Times change yet you still want to hide out in the closet with your swishy walking ways when it's ok to be "out and proud" like YOU are during the LGBT marches that YOU lead, waving YOUR rainbow flag while wearing YOUR makeup and rainbow colored thong and feather boa ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey strikes again. You are one retrograde fuckstick. You seem to have an obsession with rainbow thongs and feather boas. You mention them all the time. Interestingly, I've never mentioned them.
  • Old-T
  • 10-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Typical IB. Can't handle the actual topic so he regresses to where he feels comfortable--into toilet humor and homophobic taunts.

How often do I have to point it out: You are SOOOOOOO predictable.
And that's why you reply in this nature. You have no point to rebut his contention that original intent doesn't mean infallible intent. Originally Posted by WombRaider
There's no point in factually rebutting Old-THUMPER's pathetic attempt to deflect the thread off-topic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Old-THUMPER has already notably conceded this argument and wants to introduce and discuss something else, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Typical IB. Can't handle the actual topic so he regresses to where he feels comfortable--into toilet humor and homophobic taunts.

How often do I have to point it out: You are SOOOOOOO predictable.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Fact: already addressed the Founders' intent, and, in fact, cited them in a previous thread, Old-THUMPER: the thread where you called them "scumbags", Old-THUMPER. Fact: already pointed out that the Second Amendment still stands as it was originally written and adopted, Old-THUMPER; so, the "intent" of the Founding Fathers is still quite relevant, and that's a fact (read the Heller decision). Meanwhile, and this is another fact, it is your tangential insults and remarks to draw this thread off-topic that are proof that you're the lying, distorting, supercilious jackass that can't handle the facts that are torpedoing your asinine and ossified POV, Old-THUMPER. Heller is the law of the land, Old-THUMPER, and that too is a fact, Old-THUMPER.
Gay Rey strikes again. You are one retrograde fuckstick. You seem to have an obsession with rainbow thongs and feather boas. You mention them all the time. Interestingly, I've never mentioned them. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your WK gave away what your "uniform" down at the 'holes is. He says he is hoping that HIS uniform is provided by you ,since his budget is spent on bananas and booze. He thinks it's the least you can do for your franchise expansion into Kansas that you want him to "manage" .
Your WK gave away what your "uniform" down at the 'holes is. He says he is hoping that HIS uniform is provided by you ,since his budget is spent on bananas and booze. He thinks it's the least you can do for your franchise expansion into Kansas that you want him to "manage" . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Rainbow thongs and boas and swishy walking was first mentioned by you, not me. I had never even heard the term swishy walking, before you brought it up. You're plugged into the gay community buddy. Way plugged in.
Rainbow thongs and boas and swishy walking was first mentioned by you, not me. I had never even heard the term swishy walking, before you brought it up. You're plugged into the gay community buddy. Way plugged in. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the one "plugged in" on an hourly basis woomby. Plugged in the ass and mouth to be made air tight when you can upsell your gloryhole options to a group of drunk mojados or hillbillies.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now you're just being stupid, quoting John Lott too. We all know John Lott's credibility so when he says Obama said that, take it with a BIG grain of salt. How about a little IMPARTIAL research.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/02/did...n-gun-control/
You're the one "plugged in" on an hourly basis woomby. Plugged in the ass and mouth to be made air tight when you can upsell your gloryhole options to a group of drunk mojados or hillbillies. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
airtight was also first mentioned by you. Never heard of it before you mentioned it. You are plugged in, gay rey.
airtight was also first mentioned by you. Never heard of it before you mentioned it. You are plugged in, gay rey. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Never heard of it before you mentioned it. " Why sure woomby, the self proclaimed liar here, we'll SURE believe you now !
"Never heard of it before you mentioned it. " Why sure woomby, the self proclaimed liar here, we'll SURE believe you now ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're calling me a liar, but every post you make is a fucking lie. That's fucking hilarious.