Names from the past

I miss Traci Brooks and Alex of dbi.
Heather Hart
Ashley Ash, my first ATF Originally Posted by Mesne

I ran into the Engergizer Bunny recently at a real world event. She still has the twinkle in her eyes and that beautiful and oh so naughty smile.
  • zebra
  • 08-12-2013, 10:13 PM
OldButStillGoing,

Jamie Young, she did have a pair of tits but her legendary sloppy BBBJ was absolutely by far the BEST I have ever experienced in the Hobby since my early days on A_P_. She would go into the bathroom at the hotel and get a towel cause her saliva, there was literally too much for her preferance but not for me, keep spitting on it baby, she was totally awesome!

ManSlut,

Tess Tulips is alive and well ! She has put on a few pounds since the A_P_ days and her beautiful blonde hair is a lot longer, she still tans quite a bit but she is just as firm and rock solid as she ever was from years ago.. PM me and I'll tell ya' where you can bump into her usually during Happy Hour or even sometimes at lunch. Ya'll can reminisce in enjoyable recollection of past events.....
Adorable Amber in Dallas

What ever happened to her? Left Eccie about a year ago.
  • Mesne
  • 08-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Mense, you have several that are also on my list. In addition to Kamadfw, Sexycrys was the absolute best in accommodating my short notice needs on a regular basis, and not watching the clock when she had nothing else to do. She earned frequent visits (she lived at her incall) and a stocked liquor cabinet, the latter of which we did our best to empty out a time or two!

Ah, what great memories.... Originally Posted by TinMan
SexyCrys was as genuine as they come and, since she retired about a year and a half ago now, I honestly still have not been able to find a f/s provider with whom I come even close to connecting with like I did with Crys. I introduced her to Laci French and we had a couple of the wildest 3somes I could possibly ever have in the hobby.
She commented on how great the 3somes with Laci were. To my regret, I never made time to experience it for myself. You're a lucky guy.
Lindsey Lacey?
  • Mesne
  • 08-13-2013, 09:58 AM
She commented on how great the 3somes with Laci were. To my regret, I never made time to experience it for myself. You're a lucky guy. Originally Posted by TinMan
Drinking wine from the bottle, strapons, squirting, and hot wax play. You can fill in the blanks. lol
Yes, Natasha Fame is sadly in LA ... the French Connection FCUCK

Reviews say it for me...forgot Natasha Fame...believe she's in L.A. Originally Posted by Prolongus
She was here for just a couple months or so ... great girl

Adorable Amber in Dallas

What ever happened to her? Left Eccie about a year ago. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
Cathy has always been a mystery

Cathy is still around Originally Posted by yourself
Yes, Natasha Fame is sadly in LA ... the French Connection FCUCK Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Actually, she lives in Barcelona now.
Just confirming Natasha Fame was in L.A. for a while and is now in Barcelona. Also, Lindsey Lacey is still providing.
Dang, I need to plan a trip to Barcelona ... I was recalling that there was a youtube video where Natasha and another girl were messing with the drive through guy ... anyone remembers?

Actually, she lives in Barcelona now. Originally Posted by Papa Noel