"Je Suis Nigeria"?

Danger!!! No balls is reaching meltdown stage. He can't find his ass. Does his Jewish lackey have it? If you have seen no balls ass please PM him he is becoming desperate. Give him a hand On his ass quest. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp cannot find a brain that can discern the proper verb or article to complete an intelligent sentence. Punctuation errors abound in your post, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You continue to make me laugh with your constant punctuation errors, Mr. IBMerriam-Webster!

You are Nigeria? I think you just like using words that have those letters in it.

LMAO!
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp cannot find a brain that can discern the proper verb or article to complete an intelligent sentence. Punctuation errors abound in your post, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No balls has mounted his sreed and is riding in search or "punctuation" errors . Where is his butt buddy the jewish lackey? Has the lackey deserted this buffoon? .Give the no balled dickhead a cheer and send him on his way.
No balls has mounted his sreed and is riding in search or "punctuation" errors . Where is his butt buddy the jewish lackey? Has the lackey deserted this buffoon? .Give the no balled dickhead a cheer and send him on his way. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have more punctuation errors than you do emoticons, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, you fucking stupid moron, in an effort to understand WTF you posted, it was necessary to consult a dictionary. Didn't find "sreed", but did find this:

You have more punctuation errors than you do emoticons, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, you fucking stupid moron, in an effort to understand WTF you posted, it was necessary to consult a dictionary. Didn't find "sreed", but did find this:

[ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
On a more serious note no balls. You wouldn't know a "punctuation" error if one kicked you in your dumb ass. No more than you can link to where I lied. So get off your and kiss my ass. Watch out because they are looking for you.
On a more serious note no balls. You wouldn't know a "punctuation" error if one kicked you in your dumb ass. No more than you can link to where I lied. So get off your and kiss my ass. Watch out because they are looking for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your every post is a lie, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and your every post is filled with a bonanza of punctuation errors. It's not like you actually try to hide your stupidity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Your every post is a lie, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and your every post is filled with a bonanza of punctuation errors. It's not like you actually try to hide your stupidity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Face it no balls you are a fucking moron without a clue. It is Best for you. No one one the board lies like you do.
Face it no balls you are a fucking moron without a clue. It is Best for you. No one one the board lies like you do. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We have it on good authority that you lie face down with your ass-up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. FYI, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you're the fucking moron without substantive thought and proper punctuation -- again!

No balls hankering knows all about getting "pumped" for the game. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you must be a Patriots' fan in addition to being a lib-retarded cock sucker; meaning you enjoy playing with soft balls, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
You're really out of ammo, Froot Loop!

Hope your writing stands muster, mister.
We have it on good authority that you lie face down with your ass-up, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. FYI, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you're the fucking moron without substantive thought and proper punctuation -- again!

So, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you must be a Patriots' fan in addition to being a lib-retarded cock sucker; meaning you enjoy playing with soft balls, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well shit for brains there are two lies in your corner. Where are mine? You earned your DAOTY wear it proudly no balls. How is your glory hole job working out for you?
You're really out of ammo, Froot Loop!

Hope your writing stands muster, mister.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of your Fruit Loops, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, here's your Fruit Loop banner:

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Well shit for brains there are two lies in your corner. Where are mine? You earned your DAOTY wear it proudly no balls. How is your glory hole job working out for you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You lie when you claim -- replete with punctuation errors -- you are not a liar, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Speaking of your Fruit Loops, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, here's your Fruit Loop banner:

You lie when you claim -- replete with punctuation errors -- you are not a liar, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I will give you one thing no balls, you wear your ignorance like a badge of honor. DAOTY and proud of it.
DAOTY and proud of it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You didn't win, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but you were a contender.
You didn't win, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but you were a contender. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You were the winner of the DAOTY award no balls. For once you were #1.
You were the winner of the DAOTY award no balls. For once you were #1. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
True to form, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your lie is replete with punctuation errors.