More guns = more homicides. Period.

Really, maybe it's because he's a hard headed idiot.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Sorry it went over your head jim.
control your monkey, monkey man, just keep whacking off, whackoff you dim bulb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
once again eva the idiot falls for it. when will you realize i'm baiting you into being the idiot you are?

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1057305909][SIZE="2"]Sorry it went over your head
Yeah, right.
Jim
once again eva the idiot falls for it. when will you realize i'm baiting you into being the idiot you are?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Look in a mirror if you want to see a true idiot whackoff. Your childish cartoons don't bait anyone, just laughing at your dumb ass.
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1057305915]
[SIZE="2"]Sorry it went over your head
Yeah, right.
Jim Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Right, you complain about WR and needing his on forum, however you guys just keep feeding him. Did that splain it to you ?
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1057305940]

Right, you complain about WR and needing his on forum, however you guys just keep feeding him. Did that splain it to you ? Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah that explains it. Now go rub his back.

Jim
control your monkey, monkey man, just keep whacking off, whackoff you dim bulb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

the monkey is cumming for you. be ready homotard.
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1057305966]
Yeah that explains it. Now go rub his back.

Who's back jim? You can't find where I have had a exchange with you guys woomby.

the monkey is cumming for you. be ready homotard. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
One thing about your cartoons whackoff, they make more sense then when you attempt to reply in writing.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1057306414]

Who's back jim? You can't find where I have had a exchange with you guys woomby. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That went over your head.

Jim
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1057307181]
That went over your head.

Right. now go rub his back.
You being smarter than anyone who crosses your path has never been proven and never will be. Your delusional, that's been proven. I am sorry if you can't handle the fact that governments do indeed stage incidents. If you were truly smart you would realize it does happens.

I would realize it does happens? Are you sure you even graduated high school? You're crossing my path and I'm certainly smarter than you. 1 for 1.
Really, maybe it's because he's a hard headed idiot.

You're the one responding. Maybe YOU'RE the idiot...